Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2022, 06:54:19 PM »

Heading over to the son's for dinner...he's cooking.
Nice. I can't wait till my kids have me over for dinner. I'm gonna make such a mess to make up for what they do every day.

« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2022, 07:08:02 PM »

Heading over to the son's for dinner...he's cooking.
Nice. I can't wait till my kids have me over for dinner. I'm gonna make such a mess to make up for what they do every day.
And empty the toilet paper roll without replacing it. And stand with the fridge open just staring at the contents. And leave cups full of water all over the kitchen. Man, it's gonna be glorious.

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2022, 07:43:45 PM »

Heading over to the son's for dinner...he's cooking.
Nice. I can't wait till my kids have me over for dinner. I'm gonna make such a mess to make up for what they do every day.
And empty the toilet paper roll without replacing it. And stand with the fridge open just staring at the contents. And leave cups full of water all over the kitchen. Man, it's gonna be glorious.
I'm definitely gonna clog the toilet too.

« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2022, 07:50:32 PM »

Heading over to the son's for dinner...he's cooking.
Nice. I can't wait till my kids have me over for dinner. I'm gonna make such a mess to make up for what they do every day.
And empty the toilet paper roll without replacing it. And stand with the fridge open just staring at the contents. And leave cups full of water all over the kitchen. Man, it's gonna be glorious.
I'm definitely gonna clog the toilet too.
Oh my god, yes.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]