CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 1/10/2022  (Read 3585 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 1/10/2022
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2022, 07:20:59 AM »

good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
he was a good neighbor. we spent alot of time together as neighbors go and watched out for each other. he is missed but I have some great memories.

btw - I compared drivers yesterday. the Cleveland I hit use to get me long down the fairway until the ankle problem, but I notice this new one is an inch longer. I probably won't be hitting it off the toe any time soon.
Might even get some extra length off the tee with the longer shaft (TWSS).

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2022, 07:30:24 AM »

It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
The joys of home ownership. Good luck Dave

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2022, 07:30:35 AM »

It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
not a good way to start the morning.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2022, 07:31:44 AM »

good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
he was a good neighbor. we spent alot of time together as neighbors go and watched out for each other. he is missed but I have some great memories.

btw - I compared drivers yesterday. the Cleveland I hit use to get me long down the fairway until the ankle problem, but I notice this new one is an inch longer. I probably won't be hitting it off the toe any time soon.
I better fix my slice first or it'll be farther into the weeds. 😅

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2022, 07:31:47 AM »

I hope it's a beautiful service

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2022, 07:32:34 AM »

The joys of home ownership. Good luck Dave
Boy, you said it.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2022, 07:32:50 AM »

I better fix my slice first or it'll be farther into the weeds. 😅
CNS, good point!

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2022, 07:33:48 AM »

Congrats, Tony. Even though I was rooting for the tie. Lol
Now you can root for anything but a tie in tonight's game.
Maybe the Raiders and Chargers will come to an agreement before the game to play for the tie so they both get in.
That would be funny. At this point, it's a matter of other teams controlling our destiny so I have to accept whatever comes.
OMG, they're tied!
LALTS
It was tied at the start but no one is running away with this. It's s little too close for comfort, if you ask me.
Don't want to jinx it but I think we're in. Hot damn!
Holy crap! They actually tied and went to OT. C'mon, this last domino needs to fall.
2 minute warning in the OT and we're knotted up at 32.
They were still tied with 38 seconds left but it's official, PITTSBURGH IS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

Now I think New England's here next week but I'll let them tell me for sure.
Here's what I'm hoping... That we meet again like in Week 1 of the season. That's a long road ahead though. KC handed our asses to us two weeks ago. Better luck to the Steelers next week.
Good morning Tony. Anything can happen now. I'm glad I'm not that Monday night game.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2022, 07:49:47 AM »

I hope it's a beautiful service
thanks Rick.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2022, 08:13:43 AM »

Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2022, 08:15:17 AM »

Oof. That's not a good way to start the week.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2022, 08:20:33 AM »

Here's what I'm hoping... That we meet again like in Week 1 of the season. That's a long road ahead though. KC handed our asses to us two weeks ago. Better luck to the Steelers next week.
Good morning Tony. Anything can happen now. I'm glad I'm not that Monday night game.
They're both coming off a loss in Week 18. Should be interesting.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2022, 08:23:27 AM »

65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain.
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
Your at least warmer than me. Are you worried you have to put on a coat to get the mail

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 08:31:50 AM »

65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain.
Your at least warmer than me. Are you worried you have to put on a coat to get the mail
No, just afraid of my gas bill at the end of the month.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2022, 08:40:17 AM »

65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
We're at 21 feels like 0 right now, which is also our high for the day. Getting into the negative real feels by days end. Sheesh.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5