Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2022, 07:20:59 AM »

good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
he was a good neighbor. we spent alot of time together as neighbors go and watched out for each other. he is missed but I have some great memories.

btw - I compared drivers yesterday. the Cleveland I hit use to get me long down the fairway until the ankle problem, but I notice this new one is an inch longer. I probably won't be hitting it off the toe any time soon.
Might even get some extra length off the tee with the longer shaft (TWSS).

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2022, 07:30:24 AM »

It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
The joys of home ownership. Good luck Dave

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2022, 07:30:35 AM »

It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
not a good way to start the morning.

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2022, 07:31:44 AM »

good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
he was a good neighbor. we spent alot of time together as neighbors go and watched out for each other. he is missed but I have some great memories.

btw - I compared drivers yesterday. the Cleveland I hit use to get me long down the fairway until the ankle problem, but I notice this new one is an inch longer. I probably won't be hitting it off the toe any time soon.
Might even get some extra length off the tee with the longer shaft (TWSS).
I better fix my slice first or it'll be farther into the weeds. 😅

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2022, 07:31:47 AM »

good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
I hope it's a beautiful service

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2022, 07:32:34 AM »

It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
The joys of home ownership. Good luck Dave
Boy, you said it.

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2022, 07:32:50 AM »

good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
Good morning, Dean. Sounds like you have an interesting day ahead of you. Good luck.
he was a good neighbor. we spent alot of time together as neighbors go and watched out for each other. he is missed but I have some great memories.

btw - I compared drivers yesterday. the Cleveland I hit use to get me long down the fairway until the ankle problem, but I notice this new one is an inch longer. I probably won't be hitting it off the toe any time soon.
Might even get some extra length off the tee with the longer shaft (TWSS).
I better fix my slice first or it'll be farther into the weeds. 😅
CNS, good point!

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2022, 07:33:48 AM »

Congrats, Tony. Even though I was rooting for the tie. Lol
Now you can root for anything but a tie in tonight's game.
Maybe the Raiders and Chargers will come to an agreement before the game to play for the tie so they both get in.
That would be funny. At this point, it's a matter of other teams controlling our destiny so I have to accept whatever comes.
OMG, they're tied!
LALTS
It was tied at the start but no one is running away with this. It's s little too close for comfort, if you ask me.
Don't want to jinx it but I think we're in. Hot damn!
Holy crap! They actually tied and went to OT. C'mon, this last domino needs to fall.
2 minute warning in the OT and we're knotted up at 32.
They were still tied with 38 seconds left but it's official, PITTSBURGH IS IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!

Now I think New England's here next week but I'll let them tell me for sure.
Here's what I'm hoping... That we meet again like in Week 1 of the season. That's a long road ahead though. KC handed our asses to us two weeks ago. Better luck to the Steelers next week.
Good morning Tony. Anything can happen now. I'm glad I'm not that Monday night game.

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2022, 07:49:47 AM »

good morning guys. funeral for my 94 year old neighbor at 9 am and then I think I'll change and hit the range with my new clubs.
plenty of smoke to choose from.
I hope it's a beautiful service
thanks Rick.

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2022, 08:13:43 AM »

Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2022, 08:15:17 AM »

It's most definitely Monday here. Working downstairs while the kids were getting ready for school, and I hear an odd noise coming from the downstairs bathroom (which no one is using). I go in and it sounds like there's water dripping in the wall. I open up the access panel and sure enough, there's water dripping down from the upstairs bathroom. I go up to check, and the drain in the wall from the sink up there is leaking. Tried tightening it, nothing. So now I need a plumber out here stat.
Oof. That's not a good way to start the week.

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2022, 08:20:33 AM »

Here's what I'm hoping... That we meet again like in Week 1 of the season. That's a long road ahead though. KC handed our asses to us two weeks ago. Better luck to the Steelers next week.
Good morning Tony. Anything can happen now. I'm glad I'm not that Monday night game.
They're both coming off a loss in Week 18. Should be interesting.

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2022, 08:23:27 AM »

Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain.
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
Your at least warmer than me. Are you worried you have to put on a coat to get the mail

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2022, 08:31:50 AM »

Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain.
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
Your at least warmer than me. Are you worried you have to put on a coat to get the mail
No, just afraid of my gas bill at the end of the month.

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2022, 08:40:17 AM »

Windy as heck out there. 30° with a RealFeel of 13° at the moment.
65° and overcast. my body says it's going to rain. 😞
Just heard on the radio that the temperatures are dropping. Therefore, we are at our high for today.
We're at 21 feels like 0 right now, which is also our high for the day. Getting into the negative real feels by days end. Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5