Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Never Forget - 9/11/2021  (Read 2804 times)

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

MIL was sick with what she thought was a head cold last week when she took the kids for a sleepover. Found out today it's actually the rona. So now the wife, who's been feeling more rundown than usual, and my oldest, who stayed home from school Friday with a sore throat, are getting tested tomorrow. Sheesh.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure everyone will be ok. The symptoms shouldn't be too bad because of the vaccines.

By the way, twinsies on a kid staying home Friday with a sore throat. Had her tested for COVID-19 and strep and tests came back negative for both. Doctor said that's there are a lot viruses going around. Sure enough she was feeling much better today.

Re: Never Forget - 9/11/2021

MIL was sick with what she thought was a head cold last week when she took the kids for a sleepover. Found out today it's actually the rona. So now the wife, who's been feeling more rundown than usual, and my oldest, who stayed home from school Friday with a sore throat, are getting tested tomorrow. Sheesh.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure everyone will be ok. The symptoms shouldn't be too bad because of the vaccines.

By the way, twinsies on a kid staying home Friday with a sore throat. Had her tested for COVID-19 and strep and tests came back negative for both. Doctor said that's there are a lot viruses going around. Sure enough she was feeling much better today.
Probably lots going around, and I'm sure their immune systems are lax because of not being tested for 17 months. Susceptible to lots of stuff at this point.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]