Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2021, 12:47:45 PM »

« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2021, 01:07:25 PM »

Just got the older 2 kids scheduled for their #FakeRona shots on Saturday.
Damn impressive. Not yet able to schedule below 16 year old in NJ.
Hit or miss here as to who has their info updated, it looked like. Some places haven't changed their websites, but Cleveland Clinic has. Still had to call though, because their website scheduling system requires you to have an account, which I don't have, so it seemed the easier way to go instead of fukkin' with setting up a new account.
Hopefully the phone operators aren't having to use the same web system.  Frequently, it is the case that they are.
She had me signed up in no time, since they already have access to their system, instead of having to go through the "new account" set up process.

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2021, 01:07:46 PM »

Just got the older 2 kids scheduled for their #FakeRona shots on Saturday.
Damn impressive. Not yet able to schedule below 16 year old in NJ.
Hit or miss here as to who has their info updated, it looked like. Some places haven't changed their websites, but Cleveland Clinic has. Still had to call though, because their website scheduling system requires you to have an account, which I don't have, so it seemed the easier way to go instead of fukkin' with setting up a new account.
I'll just have to be a bit more patient, I guess. My 11 year olds want me to lie and say they're 12 in order to qualify, since they were born in 2009.
Lol, not like they can ask for ID, right?

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2021, 01:08:14 PM »

Under normal circumstances this has been a crap day. But since I'm so focused on taking tomorrow off, I'm not letting anything shake me.
Even planning for a morning connie.
Listen to this guy, swinging for the fences before the pitcher even throws a pitch.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/12/2021
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2021, 01:16:27 PM »

Not a big Habano fan but the cigar is pleasant.

« Reply #50 on: May 12, 2021, 01:22:51 PM »

Starting the afternoon with an EPC Core.

« Reply #51 on: May 12, 2021, 01:28:41 PM »

Not a big Habano fan but the cigar is pleasant.
Always been a Nat Sherman fan, good smoke.

« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2021, 02:12:52 PM »

Under normal circumstances this has been a crap day. But since I'm so focused on taking tomorrow off, I'm not letting anything shake me.
Even planning for a morning connie.
Now lets not go crazy with anticipation...
So aside from your morning Connie, what else do you have planned for your big day?
Drop off and pick up the kids from school. Trip to Costco. Pretty boring shit actually. BUT, I can also sleep until 7:30 which is about 2.5 hours more than usual.

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2021, 02:41:25 PM »

Not a big Habano fan but the cigar is pleasant.
That looks very nice. How've ya been, Oy?

« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2021, 02:43:13 PM »

Starting the afternoon with an EPC Core.
Don't believe I've smoked the Core Plus. How is it?

« Reply #55 on: May 12, 2021, 03:45:08 PM »

Late OT hazzuh!

« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2021, 04:41:51 PM »

It's a death by meeting day.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/12/2021
« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2021, 05:01:09 PM »

Not a big Habano fan but the cigar is pleasant.
That looks very nice. How've ya been, Oy?
all is well, first day of vacation

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2021, 06:54:35 PM »

Not a big Habano fan but the cigar is pleasant.
That looks very nice. How've ya been, Oy?
all is well, first day of vacation
I need a vacation.  Seriously.

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2021, 07:01:29 PM »

Trump's out of office and Hugo Chavez is dead.  Rodrigo Duterte has been quiet lately.  We've still got Boris Johnson and Vladimir Putin, but they've been a bit reticent lately too.  Biden hasn't tripped on any stairs in a couple of weeks.

Someone's gotta pick up the Public Buffoonery pace, right?  Wait for it...wait for it...

He's ba-aaaack.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-05-12/irans-former-hardline-president-ahmadinejad-to-run-again
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5