CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39

Author Topic: 6/9/2014  (Read 125409 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #375 on: June 09, 2014, 04:59:20 PM »

I'm out for the day Gents...meeting prep and then heading home.  Have a good night!
Later, Shaun.
Well, meeting was just cancelled...I guess you get some more time with your favorite ND-MFer!
Who said your a favorite?  :P My best friend is in Minot. Works for Petro-Hunt.
Haha, self-proclaimed :) I suppose you might know a few guys in the Baaken/Williston/Minot areas...
A lot of Louisiana oilfield guys are up there. I hope they are not getting on y'alls nerves, and corrupting your women! I had a chance to go up there, but not sure I can take the winters. I have several friends working 28/28 there.
Not too bad.  Lot of men, printing money, and women...like Sturgis with way more money, bad things are bound to happen, but I don't think it's terrible.  Terrible for ND historically, yes, still better than a majority of big cities, yes.  The winters are brutal...if they made it through this last one they should be good for a few years!

glassken

« Reply #376 on: June 09, 2014, 04:59:34 PM »

Yeah, I remember that combo deal.  Mx2 and the Brazilia are two that I do like, but just not as much as I used to. OSA Sol was OK.  Don't think I've tried the Concert yet but I have a couple.   Maybe my tastes have changed, maybe the cigars have changed, maybe both.
I thought the Concert was a great stick.  I almost forgot about that one.

I'll have to dig it out and try it, then.  Tonight or tomorrow.
I think I have one more in my humi.  Wish I had it with me.  I think the only thing I've got with me today is an mweber gifted Opus X Belicoso XXX.
Those are great. Overpriced, but Fuente knows how to market and build a brand, don't they?

glassken

« Reply #377 on: June 09, 2014, 05:01:20 PM »

I'm out for the day Gents...meeting prep and then heading home.  Have a good night!
Later, Shaun.
Well, meeting was just cancelled...I guess you get some more time with your favorite ND-MFer!
Haha, self-proclaimed :) I suppose you might know a few guys in the Baaken/Williston/Minot areas...
A lot of Louisiana oilfield guys are up there. I hope they are not getting on y'alls nerves, and corrupting your women! I had a chance to go up there, but not sure I can take the winters. I have several friends working 28/28 there.
Not too bad.  Lot of men, printing money, and women...like Sturgis with way more money, bad things are bound to happen, but I don't think it's terrible.  Terrible for ND historically, yes, still better than a majority of big cities, yes.  The winters are brutal...if they made it through this last one they should be good for a few years!
Shaun, Mr. John's has been up there for 4+ years. Makes good money. About $1500 per day. 28/28.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #378 on: June 09, 2014, 05:02:17 PM »

Later, Shaun.
Shaun, Mr. John's has been up there for 4+ years. Makes good money. About $1500 per day. 28/28.
Incredible money...wow!  Make sure he is renting his equipment from Titan!

glassken

« Reply #379 on: June 09, 2014, 05:03:33 PM »

Later, Shaun.
Shaun, I can put a word in. PM me.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #380 on: June 09, 2014, 05:08:04 PM »

Later, Shaun.
Shaun, I can put a word in. PM me.
Sent.  Thanks bud

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #381 on: June 09, 2014, 05:11:55 PM »

Ok, out for real this time...see ya!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #382 on: June 09, 2014, 05:18:16 PM »

I'm right behind ya.  And fuck it, I'm gonna smoke the XxX.  Later, guys.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #383 on: June 09, 2014, 05:20:19 PM »

Take care folks, got some paperwork, then a train ride, got a San Lontano Oval torpedo in my pocket for my stop at the legion. Most of the crazies will be at the convention in Wildwood, NJ, so it should be quiet.

glassken

« Reply #384 on: June 09, 2014, 05:21:54 PM »

Great cigar, Tony. We only live once! I might dig one out too. What's a cigar for anyway? To smoke!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #385 on: June 09, 2014, 05:21:59 PM »

Why the fuck not?  Not doing ya much good sittin' there unsmoked.

glassken

« Reply #386 on: June 09, 2014, 05:23:34 PM »

Take care folks, got some paperwork, then a train ride, got a San Lontano Oval torpedo in my pocket for my stop at the legion. Most of the crazies will be at the convention in Wildwood, NJ, so it should be quiet.
Later, flip! Enjoy that SL.

glassken

« Reply #387 on: June 09, 2014, 05:25:35 PM »

I like your attitude Joe.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #388 on: June 09, 2014, 05:31:06 PM »

I like your attitude Joe.

Always irks me when people won't smoke something because it's their "last one" or something's being saved for a 'special occasion'.

1) Being the last one is as good a reason as it gets to smoke it!  Put it out of its misery!  You can always buy another.

2) A good enough occasion will never come. Smoke it and realize that the cigar makes the occasion, not the other way around. 

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #389 on: June 09, 2014, 05:31:42 PM »

Great cigar, Tony. We only live once! I might dig one out too. What's a cigar for anyway? To smoke!
LOL, I like your attitude, too.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39