« Reply #315 on: June 09, 2014, 03:23:49 PM »

Good Afternoon All
Wassup Shaun?  Where ya been hidin'?
Work, SHEESH...need to get out more.  Been smokin, just being a new homeowner is taking us most of my time
Congrats on being a homo-ner.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #316 on: June 09, 2014, 03:27:24 PM »

Alright men I'm out, have a good day see you tomorrow (Tuesday) - can't wait
I shouldn't have blown my load today.  Later, Scott.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #317 on: June 09, 2014, 03:27:48 PM »

Good afternoon Day Shifters!  Cynthia took Bianca and all the grandkids up to Disney for a couple days, so it's just me, Ralphie, and Jackie.  Enjoying the peace and quiet.
Afternoon KC, you probably don't know what to do with yourself
Afternoon Scottfish!  I most certainly do.  I'm at least 6 months behind with scheduled projects.  I don't know how I got anything done when I had to go to work.  Doing humi maintenance today.
Hi KC.  At least you will be able to get things done without someone telling you how to do it.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #318 on: June 09, 2014, 03:27:59 PM »

Good afternoon Day Shifters!  Cynthia took Bianca and all the grandkids up to Disney for a couple days, so it's just me, Ralphie, and Jackie.  Enjoying the peace and quiet.
How do I get that gig?
Which gig?
Retire from work and get the whole family out of the fucking house gig.  Hey KC, did you ever send me that email?  The truth is that you can set it up yourself but it may not be so intuitive.  I will eventually put together an FAQ page.  I have a list of maintenance things I want to fix within the next couple of days.
I'll send the e-mail tonight.

« Reply #319 on: June 09, 2014, 03:28:31 PM »

Good Afternoon All
Wassup Shaun?  Where ya been hidin'?
Work, SHEESH...need to get out more.  Been smokin, just being a new homeowner is taking us most of my time
Congrats on being a homo-ner.
;) It has it's advantages, nice to have a guaranteed place to smoke in the garage versus the ND weather and a small apartment patio.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2014, 03:28:50 PM »

Alright men I'm out, have a good day see you tomorrow (Tuesday) - can't wait
I shouldn't have blown my load today.  Later, Scott.
I always thought that was a good thing.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #321 on: June 09, 2014, 03:31:53 PM »

Hi KC.  At least you will be able to get things done without someone telling you how to do it.-----TRO-----Afternoon Tom.  Seems like everytime I turn around I hear "When are you going to do THIS?  When are you going to do THAT?"  Then when I'm right in the middle of doing THIS, I hear "When are you going to do THAT?"  It never ends.

« Reply #322 on: June 09, 2014, 03:33:58 PM »

Alright men I'm out, have a good day see you tomorrow (Tuesday) - can't wait
I shouldn't have blown my load today.  Later, Scott.
Don't worry, you'll make more.

« Reply #323 on: June 09, 2014, 03:35:52 PM »

Good Afternoon All
Wassup Shaun?  Where ya been hidin'?
Work, SHEESH...need to get out more.  Been smokin, just being a new homeowner is taking us most of my time
Congrats on being a homo-ner.
;) It has it's advantages, nice to have a guaranteed place to smoke in the garage versus the ND weather and a small apartment patio.
That's cool.  How's my buddy Jamie doin'?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #324 on: June 09, 2014, 03:35:58 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!

« Reply #325 on: June 09, 2014, 03:37:22 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!
LMAO!  I had to think about it twice too.  How goes it, Ken?

« Reply #326 on: June 09, 2014, 03:38:20 PM »

Good Afternoon All
Wassup Shaun?  Where ya been hidin'?
Work, SHEESH...need to get out more.  Been smokin, just being a new homeowner is taking us most of my time
Congrats on being a homo-ner.
;) It has it's advantages, nice to have a guaranteed place to smoke in the garage versus the ND weather and a small apartment patio.
That's cool.  How's my buddy Jamie doin'?
Doin good...still working with him, he is out visiting Hump right now and another BotL in VT!  Bastards!

« Reply #327 on: June 09, 2014, 03:38:53 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!

You did!  Goin good bud, thanks for the PM.  How have you been?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #328 on: June 09, 2014, 03:42:24 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!
LMAO!  I had to think about it twice too.  How goes it, Ken?
Tony, I did not spell it right, but hit Modify! Been doing well, just waiting for warden to get off work, and go out to eat tonight. Hows you been?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #329 on: June 09, 2014, 03:44:03 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!

You did!  Goin good bud, thanks for the PM.  How have you been?
Doing well, I guess. I went through my inbox at CI Joe banter, and sent a few of you slackers a PM to get the hell on over here! Jamie too!