CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39

Author Topic: 6/9/2014  (Read 125412 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #225 on: June 09, 2014, 01:39:40 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night. 

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it? 

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them? 

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
Sheesh.
Also, note to self: Don't share any interests with Joe. ;)
LOL, share interests all you want.  Just look stuff up on your own once in a while!  There is not a single cigar or beer or whiskey that Dan will express even the slightest difference of opinion than what I've shared. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #226 on: June 09, 2014, 01:41:49 PM »

Sheesh.
LOL, share interests all you want.  Just look stuff up on your own once in a while!  There is not a single cigar or beer or whiskey that Dan will express even the slightest difference of opinion than what I've shared.

What about the Jack Daniels honey? lol. jk

dogdays

« Reply #227 on: June 09, 2014, 01:42:05 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night. 

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it? 

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them? 

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
At least he doesn't vent online! ::)
lmao .

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #228 on: June 09, 2014, 01:43:55 PM »

Sheesh.

What about the Jack Daniels honey? lol. jk

Yes, if you're gonna come over for a bottle share, don't grab a bottle of JD Honey because it's the cheapest shit at the store and pass it off as "I've been curious to try it!"  and expect me to then share my top shelf stuff with you in return.  I'll share anything with anyone, unless I feel they're just trying to be a cheap ass about the whole thing. 

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #229 on: June 09, 2014, 01:44:11 PM »

FUCK.

Just venting.
I had a beer fron SD this weekend....not gonna talk about it..... :-X

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #230 on: June 09, 2014, 01:45:22 PM »

FUCK.

Just venting.
Sheesh.
Who is this Dan? he needs to join banter.

dogdays

« Reply #231 on: June 09, 2014, 01:45:41 PM »

this girl is making me very thirsty ! , lol

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #232 on: June 09, 2014, 01:45:50 PM »

FUCK.

Just venting.
Sheesh.
You're like his big bro, bro.  ;D

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #233 on: June 09, 2014, 01:46:59 PM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #234 on: June 09, 2014, 01:47:21 PM »

FUCK.

Just venting.
Sheesh.
So he hates AJ stuff then too, huh? His loss. ;)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #235 on: June 09, 2014, 01:47:55 PM »

FUCK.

Just venting.
I had a beer fron SD this weekend....not gonna talk about it..... :-X
CNS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #236 on: June 09, 2014, 01:48:18 PM »

dogdays

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #238 on: June 09, 2014, 01:49:57 PM »

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #239 on: June 09, 2014, 01:50:32 PM »

FUCK.

Just venting.
Sheesh.
So he hates AJ stuff then too, huh? His loss. ;)
LOL, can't tell you how many times I've heard him bash Gurkhas to people and I know he's never tried them.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 39