TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #210 on: June 09, 2014, 12:56:54 PM »

All this liquor store talk, think I may have to pay a visit today.
Have to look for some Horny Goat.
They were looking up his kilt earlier.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #211 on: June 09, 2014, 12:58:06 PM »

Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2014, 12:58:08 PM »

Not a bad 1-day deal with the 20% off code. Just saying

« Reply #213 on: June 09, 2014, 12:59:11 PM »

All this liquor store talk, think I may have to pay a visit today.
Hey there, Dave.  Glad to see you found your way to the 'new' banter.
Indeed, not quite up to the post standard you've set, but no longer a novice at least.

« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2014, 01:01:34 PM »

All this liquor store talk, think I may have to pay a visit today.
Have to look for some Horny Goat.
They were looking up his kilt earlier.
Just Antnee, Bean and Golfin' Dave

« Reply #215 on: June 09, 2014, 01:05:05 PM »

Not a bad 1-day deal with the 20% off code. Just saying
spotlight deal still active,  20% code seemed to work.  didn't try free ship code too though...
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #216 on: June 09, 2014, 01:09:56 PM »

Not a bad 1-day deal with the 20% off code. Just saying
spotlight deal still active,  20% code seemed to work.  didn't try free ship code too though...
what do you want, everything?!!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #217 on: June 09, 2014, 01:11:33 PM »

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #218 on: June 09, 2014, 01:19:05 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.

« Reply #219 on: June 09, 2014, 01:24:28 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
At least he doesn't vent online! ::)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #220 on: June 09, 2014, 01:25:24 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.

1-800-IASKJOE

"there's a bevmo bag in the pic".... Sorry, but that's some Red Dragon shit right there.

« Reply #221 on: June 09, 2014, 01:26:02 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
At least he doesn't vent online! ::)
On Mondays...lol
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #222 on: June 09, 2014, 01:27:09 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
At least he doesn't vent online! ::)
On Mondays...lol
At this rate, he should have plenty more for tomorrow.

« Reply #223 on: June 09, 2014, 01:27:59 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
Sheesh.

« Reply #224 on: June 09, 2014, 01:35:55 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
Sheesh.
Also, note to self: Don't share any interests with Joe. ;)