« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2014, 10:59:24 AM »

Stalker!
Don't think I ever noticed those shoes, Dave.  Are they new?
Go check out Scott, he's free-ballin' today.
Tony, get your head out from under my kilt, on second thought I'll give you 5 minutes to finish up

« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2014, 11:03:41 AM »

Good morning Joe, Dusty
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2014, 11:09:17 AM »

Good morning Joe, Dusty
\\\\Howdy Scott
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #153 on: June 09, 2014, 11:09:52 AM »

Good morning Joe, Dusty
Morning, Scott.  Nice weekend, lots of beers.  Stuck with IPAs, for the most part.  Port Brewing Mongo, Deschutes Hop Henge Experimental, and Knee Deep Simtra.  Squeezed a North Coast Old Rasputin in there as well.  All OK, nothing jumped out at me as a re-purchase.  Maybe the Mongo.  Old Rasputin was good but it had that high carbonation thing going on that kinda turns me off at times.  Just seems to clash with an otherwise thick, sweet stout.

« Reply #154 on: June 09, 2014, 11:12:17 AM »

Good morning Joe, Dusty
Morning, Scott.  Nice weekend, lots of beers.  Stuck with IPAs, for the most part.  Port Brewing Mongo, Deschutes Hop Henge Experimental, and Knee Deep Simtra.  Squeezed a North Coast Old Rasputin in there as well.  All OK, nothing jumped out at me as a re-purchase.  Maybe the Mongo.  Old Rasputin was good but it had that high carbonation thing going on that kinda turns me off at times.  Just seems to clash with an otherwise thick, sweet stout.
See if you can find the Horny Goat Choc/PB Porter, it's really good. Brewed in Milwaukee

« Reply #155 on: June 09, 2014, 11:12:44 AM »

« Reply #156 on: June 09, 2014, 11:16:15 AM »

« Reply #157 on: June 09, 2014, 11:19:57 AM »

Stalker!
Don't think I ever noticed those shoes, Dave.  Are they new?
Go check out Scott, he's free-ballin' today.
Tony, get your head out from under my kilt, on second thought I'll give you 5 minutes to finish up
Yeah right.  5 minutes?  Not even on your best day with stage 4 whiskey dick.

« Reply #158 on: June 09, 2014, 11:21:07 AM »

Stalker!
Don't think I ever noticed those shoes, Dave.  Are they new?
Go check out Scott, he's free-ballin' today.
Tony, get your head out from under my kilt, on second thought I'll give you 5 minutes to finish up
Yeah right.  5 minutes?  Not even on your best day with stage 4 whiskey dick.
Are you bragging little lady?

« Reply #159 on: June 09, 2014, 11:22:48 AM »

Stalker!
Don't think I ever noticed those shoes, Dave.  Are they new?
Go check out Scott, he's free-ballin' today.
Tony, get your head out from under my kilt, on second thought I'll give you 5 minutes to finish up
Yeah right.  5 minutes?  Not even on your best day with stage 4 whiskey dick.
Are you bragging little lady?
SHEESH
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #160 on: June 09, 2014, 11:22:51 AM »

Good morning Joe, Dusty
Morning, Scott.  Nice weekend, lots of beers.  Stuck with IPAs, for the most part.  Port Brewing Mongo, Deschutes Hop Henge Experimental, and Knee Deep Simtra.  Squeezed a North Coast Old Rasputin in there as well.  All OK, nothing jumped out at me as a re-purchase.  Maybe the Mongo.  Old Rasputin was good but it had that high carbonation thing going on that kinda turns me off at times.  Just seems to clash with an otherwise thick, sweet stout.
See if you can find the Horny Goat Choc/PB Porter, it's really good. Brewed in Milwaukee
I'll ask.  No plans on stopping by the liquor store this week but that'll change by lunch time today.

« Reply #161 on: June 09, 2014, 11:25:54 AM »

Good morning Joe, Dusty
Morning, Scott.  Nice weekend, lots of beers.  Stuck with IPAs, for the most part.  Port Brewing Mongo, Deschutes Hop Henge Experimental, and Knee Deep Simtra.  Squeezed a North Coast Old Rasputin in there as well.  All OK, nothing jumped out at me as a re-purchase.  Maybe the Mongo.  Old Rasputin was good but it had that high carbonation thing going on that kinda turns me off at times.  Just seems to clash with an otherwise thick, sweet stout.
See if you can find the Horny Goat Choc/PB Porter, it's really good. Brewed in Milwaukee
I'll ask.  No plans on stopping by the liquor store this week but that'll change by lunch time today.
Exactly, why fight the inevitable?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #162 on: June 09, 2014, 11:29:05 AM »

Happy Monday... I could use a trip to the liquor store this morning. This place is a GD clusterfuck. Sheesh.  :o
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #163 on: June 09, 2014, 11:34:36 AM »

Happy Monday... I could use a trip to the liquor store this morning. This place is a GD clusterfuck. Sheesh.  :o
You been peeking under Scott's kilt? Mornin' Steve

« Reply #164 on: June 09, 2014, 11:35:34 AM »

Stalker!
Don't think I ever noticed those shoes, Dave.  Are they new?
Go check out Scott, he's free-ballin' today.
Tony, get your head out from under my kilt, on second thought I'll give you 5 minutes to finish up
Yeah right.  5 minutes?  Not even on your best day with stage 4 whiskey dick.
Are you bragging little lady?
Maybe you two should get a room...