« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2014, 09:13:09 AM »

Morning men.  Starting to see cobwebs in the corners over at the CI banter.
I better say good morning to you before you have a hissy-fit like some others around here...  Any thoughts on what day/days would be best for a get together next week Mark?

Next week?  I thought you were coming this week.  I'll be in Portland next week, Tue - Thur .  I land back in Austin about 4:30 pm, though, so depending on your itinerary...
I'll be in midday on Monday and leaving Friday AM, so either of those evenings would work.

« Reply #106 on: June 09, 2014, 09:14:49 AM »

I'm not around for a week or so to keep him in line and the Biebs is out of control...
Your fault
Now you sound like my ex...

« Reply #107 on: June 09, 2014, 09:21:27 AM »

Are we doing anything this week, NJBOTL?

« Reply #108 on: June 09, 2014, 09:23:26 AM »

Morning men.  Starting to see cobwebs in the corners over at the CI banter.
I better say good morning to you before you have a hissy-fit like some others around here...  Any thoughts on what day/days would be best for a get together next week Mark?

Next week?  I thought you were coming this week.  I'll be in Portland next week, Tue - Thur .  I land back in Austin about 4:30 pm, though, so depending on your itinerary...
I'll be in midday on Monday and leaving Friday AM, so either of those evenings would work.
Let's try for Thursday.  Gotta figure out how to PM at this place now.

« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2014, 09:25:22 AM »

I'm not around for a week or so to keep him in line and the Biebs is out of control...
Your fault
Now you sound like my ex...
Sounds like every woman, ex or otherwise.  And beibfish on commando Monday.  His giblets must be getting pinched.

« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2014, 09:34:44 AM »

Are we doing anything this week, NJBOTL?
Not good for me this week, you ladies feel free though
Logged

Baby Face Finster

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Sorry about that!
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2014, 09:45:42 AM »

Mornin' Gents! Cold rainy weekend >:( Gonna dive right into the workaference it seems. Hope I can get through this without the waders.

« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2014, 09:48:42 AM »

Are we doing anything this week, NJBOTL?
Let me know what day works.  Haven't checked the weather yet, and Thursday is a SL/Brad event in Cherry Hill.  Let me know.

« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2014, 09:50:52 AM »

Are we doing anything this week, NJBOTL?
Not good for me this week, you ladies feel free though
Sheesh!  Let me look at the calendar and offer up another date that may be acceptable to Commando Scott.

« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2014, 09:51:43 AM »

I'm not around for a week or so to keep him in line and the Biebs is out of control...
Your fault
Now you sound like my ex...
Sounds like every woman, ex or otherwise.  And beibfish on commando Monday.  His giblets must be getting pinched.
True that!  Maybe he's wearing his kilt today.

« Reply #115 on: June 09, 2014, 09:52:22 AM »

Are we doing anything this week, NJBOTL?
Let me know what day works.  Haven't checked the weather yet, and Thursday is a SL/Brad event in Cherry Hill.  Let me know.
That would've been nice to go to, I have a baseball game though

« Reply #116 on: June 09, 2014, 10:10:56 AM »

Are we doing anything this week, NJBOTL?
Not good for me this week, you ladies feel free though
Sheesh!  Let me look at the calendar and offer up another date that may be acceptable to Commando Scott.
Yeah, it might be best we do another week also because I don't want to take two days away from the family in the same week.  Supposed to meet up with Charlie although we don't have definitive plans yet.  Let's play it by ear.  But I'll PM ya some info that might help with the scheduling.

« Reply #117 on: June 09, 2014, 10:13:06 AM »

And good morning, DRDave.

« Reply #118 on: June 09, 2014, 10:15:46 AM »

Are we doing anything this week, NJBOTL?
Not good for me this week, you ladies feel free though
Sheesh!  Let me look at the calendar and offer up another date that may be acceptable to Commando Scott.
Maybe it's for the best, you seem grumpy
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #119 on: June 09, 2014, 10:15:59 AM »

Mornin folks....Mark, PM