« Reply #90 on: June 09, 2014, 08:41:57 AM »

Morning men.  Starting to see cobwebs in the corners over at the CI banter.

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2014, 08:46:40 AM »

Morning Dave, Chip, Dean, Dave and Tony.
What the fuck?
Don't get your panties in a bunch, good morning Scott.
We all know he doesn't wear panties on Mondays anyways.
Commando Mondays for sure, all the cool kids are doin' it

TMI, biebfish

« Reply #92 on: June 09, 2014, 08:46:46 AM »

Good morning men. I trust everybody had a nice weekend
Yes sir.  Crazy but good.  Snuck in a few beers but no smokes.   :-\
Had several drinks but only one beer this weekend - Horny Goat Chocolate Peanut Butter Porter (Milwaukee, WI). Might be better than Sweet Baby Jesus, really good flavor

« Reply #93 on: June 09, 2014, 08:48:03 AM »

Morning men.  Starting to see cobwebs in the corners over at the CI banter.
I better say good morning to you before you have a hissy-fit like some others around here...  Any thoughts on what day/days would be best for a get together next week Mark?

« Reply #94 on: June 09, 2014, 08:48:32 AM »

Morning Dave, Chip, Dean, Dave and Tony.
What the fuck?
Don't get your panties in a bunch, good morning Scott.
We all know he doesn't wear panties on Mondays anyways.
Commando Mondays for sure, all the cool kids are doin' it

TMI, biebfish
Remind the Daves, they're the ones thinking about my undergarments

« Reply #95 on: June 09, 2014, 08:50:00 AM »

Morning Dave, Chip, Dean, Dave and Tony.
What the fuck?
Don't get your panties in a bunch, good morning Scott.
We all know he doesn't wear panties on Mondays anyways.
Commando Mondays for sure, all the cool kids are doin' it

TMI, biebfish
As per usual.  Luckily most of us here make the trends, not chase them like the biebs.  When you ARE a cool kid, you don't have to worry what they're doin'
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #96 on: June 09, 2014, 08:55:35 AM »

all day shots - although a lesser offering at only 68% off
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #97 on: June 09, 2014, 08:55:52 AM »

good morning gents

« Reply #98 on: June 09, 2014, 08:57:31 AM »

Morning Dave, Chip, Dean, Dave and Tony.
What the fuck?
Don't get your panties in a bunch, good morning Scott.
We all know he doesn't wear panties on Mondays anyways.
Commando Mondays for sure, all the cool kids are doin' it

TMI, biebfish
As per usual.  Luckily most of us here make the trends, not chase them like the biebs.  When you ARE a cool kid, you don't have to worry what they're doin'
Ha! Is that what the cool kids told you?

« Reply #99 on: June 09, 2014, 08:58:03 AM »

good morning gents
Morning Tom, insulting discount on the Gurks

« Reply #100 on: June 09, 2014, 08:58:20 AM »

Morning Dave, Chip, Dean, Dave and Tony.
What the fuck?
Don't get your panties in a bunch, good morning Scott.
We all know he doesn't wear panties on Mondays anyways.
Commando Mondays for sure, all the cool kids are doin' it

TMI, biebfish
As per usual.  Luckily most of us here make the trends, not chase them like the biebs.  When you ARE a cool kid, you don't have to worry what they're doin'

Indeed.  Heisenberg Principal kinda thing.

« Reply #101 on: June 09, 2014, 09:03:23 AM »

Morning Dave, Chip, Dean, Dave and Tony.
What the fuck?
Don't get your panties in a bunch, good morning Scott.
We all know he doesn't wear panties on Mondays anyways.
Commando Mondays for sure, all the cool kids are doin' it
Well, the drafty kids, anyways.

« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2014, 09:08:07 AM »

I'm not around for a week or so to keep him in line and the Biebs is out of control...

« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2014, 09:09:29 AM »

Morning men.  Starting to see cobwebs in the corners over at the CI banter.
I better say good morning to you before you have a hissy-fit like some others around here...  Any thoughts on what day/days would be best for a get together next week Mark?

Next week?  I thought you were coming this week.  I'll be in Portland next week, Tue - Thur .  I land back in Austin about 4:30 pm, though, so depending on your itinerary...

« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2014, 09:11:06 AM »

I'm not around for a week or so to keep him in line and the Biebs is out of control...
Your fault