Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
I've smoked a fair share of them. I'm told this one is ready to go and I was asked to smoke it, not store it. I will happily oblige.

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Hahaha.

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Though, I'm still not 100% convinced the championship is not part of some elaborate dream.

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?
While I can't imagine any cigar being worth $50, it was a truly excellent stick. Now, full disclosure, the situation may have been skewing my experience.

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?
While I can't imagine any cigar being worth $50, it was a truly excellent stick. Now, full disclosure, the situation may have been skewing my experience.
That is a very fair assessment. That's the beauty of this hobby of ours.

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?
While I can't imagine any cigar being worth $50, it was a truly excellent stick. Now, full disclosure, the situation may have been skewing my experience.
That is a very fair assessment. That's the beauty of this hobby of ours.
Amen to that.

Alrighty then.

Mark Twains up now.

I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?
While I can't imagine any cigar being worth $50, it was a truly excellent stick. Now, full disclosure, the situation may have been skewing my experience.
That is a very fair assessment. That's the beauty of this hobby of ours.
Amen to that.
Yes hit the nail on the head

Rest stop in Mass....bit more than 1 1/2 hours to go, then cigar time!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6