Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Liquor lull, Dave's fault
Most likely.

Good Day Mr. Raz and Fishy.

All caught up.  Time for a liquor run.
What libations do you serve for Thanksgiving?  For a while was going with Beaujolais Nouveau, or
a sparkling white wine.   may have to make a run soon, wife seems determined to drink all the good stuff
in the house, before any company arrives.  Last week she opened a bottle of sparkling wine to go with leftovers,
and offered me some, since the bottle was open!

All caught up.  Time for a liquor run.
What libations do you serve for Thanksgiving?  For a while was going with Beaujolais Nouveau, or
a sparkling white wine.   may have to make a run soon, wife seems determined to drink all the good stuff
in the house, before any company arrives.  Last week she opened a bottle of sparkling wine to go with leftovers,
and offered me some, since the bottle was open!
I'm not big on the bubbly. I might go with a dry rosé instead.

All caught up.  Time for a liquor run.
What libations do you serve for Thanksgiving?  For a while was going with Beaujolais Nouveau, or
a sparkling white wine.   may have to make a run soon, wife seems determined to drink all the good stuff
in the house, before any company arrives.  Last week she opened a bottle of sparkling wine to go with leftovers,
and offered me some, since the bottle was open!
I'm not big on the bubbly. I might go with a dry rosé instead.
Not a bad choice, for the turkey course....
I hear that we are skipping the lasagna and soup courses this year, spent over a hundred at Corrado's for
hot sopressata, aged provolone, almond stuffed olives and proscuitto stuffed hot peppers.  Got some olive salad,
marinated sliced mushrooms, and a green olive salad.  so we will have a solid antipasto, before the turkey dinner.

All caught up.  Time for a liquor run.
What libations do you serve for Thanksgiving?  For a while was going with Beaujolais Nouveau, or
a sparkling white wine.   may have to make a run soon, wife seems determined to drink all the good stuff
in the house, before any company arrives.  Last week she opened a bottle of sparkling wine to go with leftovers,
and offered me some, since the bottle was open!
I'm not big on the bubbly. I might go with a dry rosé instead.
Not a bad choice, for the turkey course....
I hear that we are skipping the lasagna and soup courses this year, spent over a hundred at Corrado's for
hot sopressata, aged provolone, almond stuffed olives and proscuitto stuffed hot peppers.  Got some olive salad,
marinated sliced mushrooms, and a green olive salad.  so we will have a solid antipasto, before the turkey dinner.
Just for starters?  Dang, count me in!

Liquor lull, Dave's fault
Most likely.
So, what'd you get?  We need to determine if the lull was justified.

All caught up.  Time for a liquor run.
What libations do you serve for Thanksgiving?  For a while was going with Beaujolais Nouveau, or
a sparkling white wine.   may have to make a run soon, wife seems determined to drink all the good stuff
in the house, before any company arrives.  Last week she opened a bottle of sparkling wine to go with leftovers,
and offered me some, since the bottle was open!
I'm not big on the bubbly. I might go with a dry rosé instead.
Not a bad choice, for the turkey course....
I hear that we are skipping the lasagna and soup courses this year, spent over a hundred at Corrado's for
hot sopressata, aged provolone, almond stuffed olives and proscuitto stuffed hot peppers.  Got some olive salad,
marinated sliced mushrooms, and a green olive salad.  so we will have a solid antipasto, before the turkey dinner.
We always skipped the "Italian" stuff for Thanksgiving. Already too much food with just the turkey and fixins.

Liquor lull, Dave's fault
Most likely.
So, what'd you get?  We need to determine if the lull was justified.
Agreed.

In the man cave with a CCA and coffee.

[...]
Of course, the fresh mozzarella won't be purchased till Wednesday, that will go with roasted peppers,
bought some eggplant caponato, as well.

Liquor lull, Dave's fault
Most likely.
So, what'd you get?  We need to determine if the lull was justified.
Wild turkey would be seasonal, wouldn't it?

A perfect gift from SBC

Thanksgiving Gift Card Special!

Starting now we have five great specials involving a discount and a gift card! Each tier is connected to a minimum and gift card $ amount. All tiers include 10% off plus 5% reward points! Please allow me 24 hours from the completion of the order to issue the gift card. These will come via email and can be used at anytime once issued!

CODE: GC10 = 10% + 5% reward points plus $10 SBC Gift Card on orders $100+

CODE: GC25 = 10% + 5% reward points plus a $25 SBC Gift Card on orders $150+

CODE: GC50 = 10% + 5% reward points plus a $50 SBC Gift Card on orders $250+

CODE: GC100 = 10% + 5% reward points plus a $100 SBC Gift Card on orders $450+

CODE: GC250 = 10% + 5% reward points plus a $250 SBC Gift Card on orders $1000+

Liquor lull, Dave's fault
Most likely.
So, what'd you get?  We need to determine if the lull was justified.
Wild turkey would be seasonal, wouldn't it?
Just wines and beers.  That's the extent of my Thanksgiving cooking.

Liquor lull, Dave's fault
Most likely.
So, what'd you get?  We need to determine if the lull was justified.
Wild turkey would be seasonal, wouldn't it?
I suspect part of the purchase is pumpkin-pie-with-whipped-cream flavored "beer".
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5