Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Very nice, Scott. About time for me to refresh paint in the entire house too. I'll wind up doing it myself on the weekends because I get too aggravated by shoddy workmanship when I have to pay for it.
I hear you there, I'm lucky to have a great crew of subs that I've worked with for decades so when I pay at least I get it the way I want it

Very nice, Scott. About time for me to refresh paint in the entire house too. I'll wind up doing it myself on the weekends because I get too aggravated by shoddy workmanship when I have to pay for it.
I hear you there, I'm lucky to have a great crew of subs that I've worked with for decades so when I pay at least I get it the way I want it
That's a great thing. I see some of my friends that hire painters and then my wife and I spend the entire ride home criticizing the crappy taping, spackling, masking, etc. And they paid what for that? Heeeeeeeeell no!

Very nice, Scott. About time for me to refresh paint in the entire house too. I'll wind up doing it myself on the weekends because I get too aggravated by shoddy workmanship when I have to pay for it.
I hear you there, I'm lucky to have a great crew of subs that I've worked with for decades so when I pay at least I get it the way I want it
That's a great thing. I see some of my friends that hire painters and then my wife and I spend the entire ride home criticizing the crappy taping, spackling, masking, etc. And they paid what for that? Heeeeeeeeell no!
Ahh, I do my own taping and spackling so I guess that helps. Painters aren't tapers

nice job Scott.

morning Scott and Brett.

Very nice, Scott. About time for me to refresh paint in the entire house too. I'll wind up doing it myself on the weekends because I get too aggravated by shoddy workmanship when I have to pay for it.
I hear you there, I'm lucky to have a great crew of subs that I've worked with for decades so when I pay at least I get it the way I want it
That's a great thing. I see some of my friends that hire painters and then my wife and I spend the entire ride home criticizing the crappy taping, spackling, masking, etc. And they paid what for that? Heeeeeeeeell no!
Ahh, I do my own taping and spackling so I guess that helps. Painters aren't tapers
My late father-in-law was a master in all of that. He's been gone for 15 years and the walls and ceilings in my m-i-l's place are still spectacular.

nice job Scott.
Morning Dean, thank you

Very nice, Scott. About time for me to refresh paint in the entire house too. I'll wind up doing it myself on the weekends because I get too aggravated by shoddy workmanship when I have to pay for it.
I hear you there, I'm lucky to have a great crew of subs that I've worked with for decades so when I pay at least I get it the way I want it
That's a great thing. I see some of my friends that hire painters and then my wife and I spend the entire ride home criticizing the crappy taping, spackling, masking, etc. And they paid what for that? Heeeeeeeeell no!
Ahh, I do my own taping and spackling so I guess that helps. Painters aren't tapers
My late father-in-law was a master in all of that. He's been gone for 15 years and the walls and ceilings in my m-i-l's place are still spectacular.
We used a guy who spackled his entire life, he was unbelievable at it and I learned whatever I know from watching him. He never moved fast and next thing you know you'd look around and the whole place was taped

It is a good Monday for a change, off all week!
Nice, drove right by your house yesterday. You're just a few minutes from that 31/295 intersection as I remember?
That is correct sir.  Should have stopped by for a cigar!

Very nice, Scott. About time for me to refresh paint in the entire house too. I'll wind up doing it myself on the weekends because I get too aggravated by shoddy workmanship when I have to pay for it.
I need to paint as well, but waiting for the homewreckers to move out.

All caught up.  Time for a liquor run.

Liquor lull, Dave's fault
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5