Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

dwgbryant

« Reply #120 on: October 25, 2014, 11:26:11 AM »

CAO's, Gurkha's and Torano's galore on this weekends CI offering!
You better hurry and grab one of those samplers Dave, the copy warns you that they will sell out quickly.
and if not they will get broken down and thrown up as Jam offerings.

« Reply #121 on: October 25, 2014, 11:31:18 AM »

CAO's, Gurkha's and Torano's galore on this weekends CI offering!
You better hurry and grab one of those samplers Dave, the copy warns you that they will sell out quickly.
and if not they will get broken down and thrown up as Jam offerings.
Sadly you are Probably correct

« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2014, 11:31:59 AM »

« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2014, 11:33:45 AM »

cigar #2.
Already on #2. Livin' the dream.
How did you manage that?  Girls all out?
hoping for a quiet uneventful weekend.
No you are not you are hoping to get laid so tell the truth.
not this weekend. really.
even thinking of checking out the want ads for a job.
Now you have become delusional, what else you smoking besides that cigars?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2014, 11:37:04 AM »

Cattail Creek RV Park, 'what's happening now'.

Saturday is barbecue day for Redneck Rick. he always smokes 2" thick pork butts and about 6-7 chicken halves. all the chicken goes to Sam, his dog. that dog eats and lives better than most people I know of. the barbecue is usually shared with Rich Guy Danny and myself but Danny is no longer welcome seeing as he has NEVER contributed to the smoker. I have a rack of baby-backs going on around noon and they will be ready around 5pm.

come dark we are having a community bonfire that has been a nice way to socailize with the other campers. we now have 12 of us here, although an older couple are Jesus freaks and always asking if we've taken the Lord into out lives. they have turned out to be nothing but whiners. complain about the fish cleaning station, the interweb connection, their site, the dogs, SMOKING, etc. good thing they are not around much.
Most of the rich people (I've known) are rich because they don't spend any of their own money, but don't seem to mind others spending theirs.  As far as Jesus freaks, I don't have anything against christians, and hope some day to be able to validate they actually exist.  Enjoy the bbq...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2014, 11:39:06 AM »

Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2014, 11:41:30 AM »

Good morning gents....
there is he is! morning BD. good to have you join us this morning.
Good morning Dean.....  I see your soaking up that Florida Sunshine....
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2014, 11:50:04 AM »

Good morning gents....
there is he is! morning BD. good to have you join us this morning.
Good morning Dean.....  I see your soaking up that Florida Sunshine....
turning out to be a nice day.
48 degrees was not nice to wake up to though.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #128 on: October 25, 2014, 11:51:41 AM »

cigar #2.
After seeing your photo, I'd say you could get a job as a Groucho Marx Impersonator..!

« Reply #129 on: October 25, 2014, 11:52:41 AM »

cigar #2.
After seeing your photo, I'd say you could get a job as a Groucho Marx Impersonator..!
Even got the part in the hair right.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #130 on: October 25, 2014, 11:54:05 AM »

Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #131 on: October 25, 2014, 12:05:38 PM »

cigar #2.
After seeing your photo, I'd say you could get a job as a Groucho Marx Impersonator..!

hahaha, nice.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #132 on: October 25, 2014, 12:07:09 PM »

My grandson and I walked to the Honda Motorcycle Dealer again.  He loves going there, and for some reason I can't for the life of me get him ot say Harley Davidson, only Honda...!  He wanted to count the motorcycles, and even thou we counted them twice, we always ended up at the bubble gum machine.  He wanted to sit on a small motorcycle made for kids.  But I wouldn't let him because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to hold him without knocking it over.  Since he couldn't sit on it he said, "let's start it...!!!"  Sure, like we're going to start all of the motorcycles in the place.  He's 3 years old today.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #133 on: October 25, 2014, 12:09:16 PM »

planning on a trip to Ybor City next weekend to waste some money on cigars and food. missed a cigar festival last weekend and hopefully the halloween festivities don't interfere too much. of course I could put it off another weekend but I want to check on apartments and jobs.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 10/25/2014
« Reply #134 on: October 25, 2014, 12:33:11 PM »

planning on a trip to Ybor City next weekend to waste some money on cigars and food. missed a cigar festival last weekend and hopefully the halloween festivities don't interfere too much. of course I could put it off another weekend but I want to check on apartments and jobs.
By any chance did you select Ybor City due to it being founded in the 1880s by cigar manufacturers..?  Maybe you could get a job at a cigar bar or shop ...?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11