Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: August 01, 2018, 04:42:16 PM »

Blind Man's Bluff or Eastern Standard for dessert with coffee. Both robusto and new to me. Any suggestions on what to expect?
I would suggest some down time in the humi for those new arrivals, but that's just me.
Thanks Mark. I have lots of decent cheap smokes, I will take your advice. A week or better? Doubt they'd make a month.
My minimum is two weeks, but most new arrivals go about a month.  But at your rate you're right, they wouldn't see a 30 day rest.

« Reply #91 on: August 01, 2018, 04:42:47 PM »

Liverwurst and onion on warm crusty kaiser rolls for dinner.
😷
I guess he's not expecting any lady friends over this evening.

« Reply #92 on: August 01, 2018, 04:43:09 PM »

Afternoon, Tat Black lit and a sparkling water.
I haven't had a Tat of any kind in so long. They kind of priced themselves out of my humi.
Find an occasional deal on them but not very often anymore and then the deals are certainly  not what they used to be..  I bought quite a few 3 or 4 years ago when great deals were regular things and I was stocking for retirement.  Enjoying the fruits of my labor now.
I still smoke more than I can afford to buy but I am mixing decent smokes with ceapies. I tend to appreciate them more now especially on long drives.

« Reply #93 on: August 01, 2018, 04:45:28 PM »

Liverwurst and onion on warm crusty kaiser rolls for dinner.
😷
I guess he's not expecting any lady friends over this evening.
Too many wanted to play nursemaid and I just wanted to be left alone. I do have someone to clean my house for me next week. Amazed at how dirty my house looks now that I can see.

« Reply #94 on: August 01, 2018, 04:58:11 PM »

Liverwurst and onion on warm crusty kaiser rolls for dinner.
😷
I guess he's not expecting any lady friends over this evening.
Too many wanted to play nursemaid and I just wanted to be left alone. I do have someone to clean my house for me next week. Amazed at how dirty my house looks now that I can see.
Ha, that is a common refrain from old folks seniors who get their eyes fixed.  That and "oh look, there is a stop sign at this corner".

« Reply #95 on: August 01, 2018, 04:59:55 PM »

Liverwurst and onion on warm crusty kaiser rolls for dinner.
😷
I guess he's not expecting any lady friends over this evening.
Too many wanted to play nursemaid and I just wanted to be left alone. I do have someone to clean my house for me next week. Amazed at how dirty my house looks now that I can see.
Ha, that is a common refrain from old folks seniors who get their eyes fixed.  That and "oh look, there is a stop sign at this corner".
Or in my case, it’s about fuk’n time they put some stripes on this damn road.....

« Reply #96 on: August 01, 2018, 05:20:27 PM »

Liverwurst and onion on warm crusty kaiser rolls for dinner.
😷
I guess he's not expecting any lady friends over this evening.
Too many wanted to play nursemaid and I just wanted to be left alone. I do have someone to clean my house for me next week. Amazed at how dirty my house looks now that I can see.
Ha, that is a common refrain from old folks seniors who get their eyes fixed.  That and "oh look, there is a stop sign at this corner".
It's like I told the doctor, I couldn't see what color the traffic signals were or read the big green overhead signs on the expressways. Dangerous.

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2018, 05:23:43 PM »

Raining again ::)

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2018, 05:48:59 PM »

Raining again ::)
Had a storm blow through earlier.

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2018, 09:16:00 PM »

Liverwurst and onion on warm crusty kaiser rolls for dinner.
😷
I guess he's not expecting any lady friends over this evening.
Unless they have formal medical training

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2018, 09:18:05 PM »

After a nice 3 hour delay, finally boarding. That 8:15 flight out tomorrow is not going to be pleasant.

« Reply #101 on: August 01, 2018, 09:19:02 PM »

And if he wants the news and birthdays before lunch, Mr. Bean can post them himself.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]