Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
8/1/2018
« on: August 01, 2018, 12:00:55 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2018, 02:16:59 AM »

August 1st already?! I'm gonna count the clogged drain I've been working on for the last several hours as bad July juju. And now I'll welcome the auspicious new month with opened arms.

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2018, 04:17:49 AM »

Happy August. I can see, kinda fuzzy though, lit a Padilla Cava robusto but trashed it. might be me but will let them sit quite a bit before I try another. Coffee is good though, will try another REO as soon as my taste buds recover.

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2018, 05:29:22 AM »

August 1st already?! I'm gonna count the clogged drain I've been working on for the last several hours as bad July juju. And now I'll welcome the auspicious new month with opened arms.
Time definitely seems to goes by faster as you get older.

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2018, 05:29:39 AM »

Happy August. I can see, kinda fuzzy though, lit a Padilla Cava robusto but trashed it. might be me but will let them sit quite a bit before I try another. Coffee is good though, will try another REO as soon as my taste buds recover.
Those REOs are a good cheapy cheapo smoke.

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2018, 05:46:11 AM »

Happy August. I can see, kinda fuzzy though, lit a Padilla Cava robusto but trashed it. might be me but will let them sit quite a bit before I try another. Coffee is good though, will try another REO as soon as my taste buds recover.
Those REOs are a good cheapy cheapo smoke.
Yes indeed.
Good morning Dave.

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2018, 05:49:45 AM »

Happy August. I can see, kinda fuzzy though, lit a Padilla Cava robusto but trashed it. might be me but will let them sit quite a bit before I try another. Coffee is good though, will try another REO as soon as my taste buds recover.
Those REOs are a good cheapy cheapo smoke.
Yes indeed.
Good morning Dave.
What's the timeframe on clear sight again?

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2018, 06:30:05 AM »

This is one of my two favorite months of the year - it's 3-pay August!

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2018, 07:05:29 AM »

Happy August. I can see, kinda fuzzy though, lit a Padilla Cava robusto but trashed it. might be me but will let them sit quite a bit before I try another. Coffee is good though, will try another REO as soon as my taste buds recover.
Those REOs are a good cheapy cheapo smoke.
Yes indeed.
Good morning Dave.
What's the timeframe on clear sight again?
August 13 I do my exam for glasses.

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2018, 07:06:04 AM »

Off to post op and pre op.

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2018, 07:07:45 AM »

This is one of my two favorite months of the year - it's 3-pay August!
Doesn't matter what month, I only get 2 pays a month, the 4th Wendesday and end of month.

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2018, 07:12:28 AM »

Late start here, to say the least.

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2018, 07:40:06 AM »

This is one of my two favorite months of the year - it's 3-pay August!
It is?

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2018, 07:41:00 AM »

This is one of my two favorite months of the year - it's 3-pay August!
It is?
It is for me.

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2018, 07:41:19 AM »

Late start here, to say the least.
Still working on that clog?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7