Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2018, 07:26:04 AM »

Good morning, Daves.

Cold as heck out there. I was so hot on the bus returning home last evening that I switched coats... Brrrrrr.
Morning, ChillyWilly.
Now I'm not regretting my choice anymore. They crank the GD heat on these busses. Plus it's super crowded and with all the standees... I'm suffocating in here!
Light a cigar

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2018, 07:28:06 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
I don't appreciate being called Frog Boy.

Good morning, Scott.

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2018, 07:30:15 AM »

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2018, 07:35:44 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
I don't appreciate being called Frog Boy.

Good morning, Scott.
It's nicer than anything you're gonna get called on that bus.

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2018, 07:36:46 AM »

http://halfwheel.com/muestra-de-saka-unicorn-shipping/217710

Gurkha pricing on these
Yea, and I call bullshit on these as well.  I don't care if it's Saka.
Then again, you know these will disappear in no time.

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2018, 07:38:56 AM »

http://halfwheel.com/muestra-de-saka-unicorn-shipping/217710

Gurkha pricing on these
Yea, and I call bullshit on these as well.  I don't care if it's Saka.
Then again, you know these will disappear in no time.
At least the box looks nice.

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2018, 07:39:24 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2018, 07:51:52 AM »

God morning guys. Schizo maduro robusto and coffee here. 65° heading into the low 70's. going to try 9 holes at 2pm, see how my wrists hold up. invited to a tourny at the Plantation resort on Friday so we'll see how the old body holds out. lady on her way over to help take down the Christmas decorations. may have to hook the mistletoe to my belt buckle. ;-)

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2018, 07:59:41 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2018, 08:03:21 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2018, 08:08:04 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2018, 08:09:54 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2018, 08:17:23 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
I have a better chance getting invited to the Golden Globes by George Clooney

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2018, 08:18:58 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
I have a better chance getting invited to the Golden Globes by George Clooney

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2018, 08:28:46 AM »

Good morning boys, Diesel Freakshow was made to mirror this banter crowd. Let's see if we can match vitolas to BOTLs.  ;D
Gotta go with the Bohemian Twins (culebra) for Dean....not sure why it's twins when there are three (as in Dean, Lady and Redhead).
Bearded Lady?
Nate
Who's that?
If he ever hits it big, you're gonna be sorry you said that. There goes your invite to the Golden Globes.
I have a better chance getting invited to the Golden Globes by George Clooney

I'll tell you what there's very little chance of, playing golf with Nate this year
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7