Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2014, 03:24:23 AM »

One year ago: The British newspaper The Guardian reported the National Security Agency was collecting the telephone records of millions of American customers of Verizon under a top secret court order. President Barack Obama named Susan Rice as his national security adviser and nominated Samantha Power to replace Rice as United Nations ambassador. U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, accused of killing 16 Afghan civilians, many of them sleeping women and children, pleaded guilty to murder at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington, to avoid the death penalty. In Philadelphia, six people were killed when a brick wall being taken down collapsed onto an adjacent thrift store. Carrie Underwood won video of the year at the CMT Music Awards for "Blown Away"; Miranda Lambert and Florida Georgia Line were the night's top winners with two awards apiece.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2014, 03:25:18 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actor-singer Bill Hayes is 89. Broadcast journalist Bill Moyers is 80. Former Canadian Prime Minister Joe Clark is 75. Author Margaret Drabble is 75. Country singer Don Reid (The Statler Brothers) is 69. Rock musician Fred Stone (AKA Fred Stewart) (Sly and the Family Stone) is 68. Rock singer Laurie Anderson is 67. Country singer Gail Davies is 66. Author Ken Follett is 65. Financial guru Suze Orman is 63. Rock musician Nicko McBrain (Iron Maiden) is 62. Jazz musician Kenny G is 58. Rock singer Richard Butler (Psychedelic Furs) is 58. Actor Jeff Garlin is 52. Actress Karen Sillas is 51. Actor Ron Livingston is 47. Singer Brian McKnight is 45. Rock musician Claus Norreen (Aqua) is 44. Actor Mark Wahlberg is 43. Actor Chad Allen is 40. Rock musician P-Nut (311) is 40. Actress Navi Rawat (RO'-waht) is 37. Actress Liza Weil is 37. Rock musician Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy) is 35. Rock musician Seb Lefebvre (Simple Plan) is 33. Actress Amanda Crew is 28. Actress Sophie Lowe (TV: "Once Upon a Time in Wonderland") is 24.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2014, 03:26:09 AM »

Thought for Today: "I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life." — President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004).
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2014, 03:27:09 AM »

Busy Bus Stop
-------------------------

In a crowded city at a busy bus stop, a woman who was waiting for a bus was wearing a tight leather skirt. As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.
Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg.

Again, she tried to make the step only to discover she still couldn't.
So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more.
For the second time, attempted the step, and, once again,
and much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg.
With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip
a little more and again was unable to make the step.

About this time, a large Texan who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and
placed her gently on the step of the bus.

She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and screeched, "How dare you touch my body!
I don't even know who you are!'

The Texan smiled and drawled,
"Well, ma'am, normally I would
agree with you, but after you unzipped
my fly three times, I kinda
figured we was friends."

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2014, 03:41:37 AM »

Thought for Today: "I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life." — President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004).
God bless him, he was always a glass half full kind of guy.

« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2014, 03:45:10 AM »

One year ago: The British newspaper The Guardian reported the National Security Agency was collecting the telephone records of millions of American customers of Verizon under a top secret court order. President Barack Obama named Susan Rice as his national security adviser and nominated Samantha Power to replace Rice as United Nations ambassador. U.S. Army Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, accused of killing 16 Afghan civilians, many of them sleeping women and children, pleaded guilty to murder at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington, to avoid the death penalty. In Philadelphia, six people were killed when a brick wall being taken down collapsed onto an adjacent thrift store. Carrie Underwood won video of the year at the CMT Music Awards for "Blown Away"; Miranda Lambert and Florida Georgia Line were the night's top winners with two awards apiece.
Hey Chip, How do you start a new post that isn't a response to an existing one?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2014, 03:49:07 AM »

Getting heavy lidded here, see y'all in the daylite.
Gnite John
Good morning guys.
its always a sad day when you pull the last cigar out of a box. Time to order another couple of boxes now.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2014, 03:50:29 AM »

[...]
i will just say howdy since I have no idea what time it is there. At the bottom of the page is a quick reply tab, just click there.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2014, 03:52:11 AM »

Getting heavy lidded here, see y'all in the daylite.
Gnite John
Good morning guys.
its always a sad day when you pull the last cigar out of a box. Time to order another couple of boxes now.
well the pic resize site and Tony changing the size pic allowed finally let me post a pic from the phone.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2014, 03:53:34 AM »

Thought for Today: "I know in my heart that man is good. That what is right will always eventually triumph. And there's purpose and worth to each and every life." — President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004).
God bless him, he was always a glass half full kind of guy.
I sure hope we can find someone like him in two years or so, damn do we need somebody like him back.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #55 on: June 05, 2014, 04:29:54 AM »

******3******AVO.Domaine.RobustoToro************************5/29.50
******2******Oliva.Master.Blends.III.Robusto*******************10/39.99
******1******Flor.de.Las.Antillas*******************************5/27.50
we are quickly coming up on the 4 hour mark for these AVO's, totally ridiculous!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2014, 05:04:56 AM »

 4 Gurkha Symphony Grand Rothschild
               10/32.50
 3 AVO Domaine Robusto Toro
                5/29.50
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
               10/39.99
 1 Flor de LasAntillas
                5/27.50
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #57 on: June 05, 2014, 05:07:08 AM »

******3******AVO.Domaine.RobustoToro************************5/29.50
******2******Oliva.Master.Blends.III.Robusto*******************10/39.99
******1******Flor.de.Las.Antillas*******************************5/27.50
we are quickly coming up on the 4 hour mark for these AVO's, totally ridiculous!
4 1/2 hours is kind of crazy.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2014, 06:09:21 AM »

Where is every one this morning?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2014, 06:22:49 AM »

Where is every one this morning?
Looks like just Short stack, Ken and I are the only ones online this morning.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 33