Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

Perfect.  I was just getting ready to knock off work early and catch the Consortium herf, and a support issue comes in.  Dammit to hell.
Get your azz to work, sheesh you think you are retired or what?

Perfect.  I was just getting ready to knock off work early and catch the Consortium herf, and a support issue comes in.  Dammit to hell.
Get your azz to work, sheesh you think you are retired or what?
Clearly I'm not. 50 hours in this week. Sheesh.

But I solved the problem quick. Because I'm really, really smirt.  I mean smart.

Perfect.  I was just getting ready to knock off work early and catch the Consortium herf, and a support issue comes in.  Dammit to hell.
Get your azz to work, sheesh you think you are retired or what?
Clearly I'm not. 50 hours in this week. Sheesh.

But I solved the problem quick. Because I'm really, really smirt.  I mean smart.
…really, really a smartass maybe.

Perfect.  I was just getting ready to knock off work early and catch the Consortium herf, and a support issue comes in.  Dammit to hell.
Get your azz to work, sheesh you think you are retired or what?
Clearly I'm not. 50 hours in this week. Sheesh.

But I solved the problem quick. Because I'm really, really smirt.  I mean smart.
Yep, it shows.

Perfect.  I was just getting ready to knock off work early and catch the Consortium herf, and a support issue comes in.  Dammit to hell.
Get your azz to work, sheesh you think you are retired or what?
Clearly I'm not. 50 hours in this week. Sheesh.

But I solved the problem quick. Because I'm really, really smirt.  I mean smart.
Yep, it shows.
Meanwhile I continue to LMFAO, everyone knows golf is the only smart one around here.

Meanwhile I would enjoy a cigar but too damn hot outside.

Meanwhile I would enjoy a cigar but too damn hot outside.
88° outside here, 93° inside. landlord says it might be the 'used' thermostat he bought and I finished putting in.

Meanwhile I would enjoy a cigar but too damn hot outside.
88° outside here, 93° inside. landlord says it might be the 'used' thermostat he bought and I finished putting in.
Just Might be!

Meanwhile I would enjoy a cigar but too damn hot outside.
88° outside here, 93° inside. landlord says it might be the 'used' thermostat he bought and I finished putting in.
Just Might be!
I only hope it's that simple.

Meanwhile I would enjoy a cigar but too damn hot outside.
88° outside here, 93° inside. landlord says it might be the 'used' thermostat he bought and I finished putting in.
Just Might be!
I only hope it's that simple.
For sure

Few clouds have cooled it down a bit.   Tat 10th Miami and some elixir

@Fishy....did you have that other 601 Kryptonite yet?
No, thought about it several times in OBX but never got to it

Perfect.  I was just getting ready to knock off work early and catch the Consortium herf, and a support issue comes in.  Dammit to hell.
Get your azz to work, sheesh you think you are retired or what?
Clearly I'm not. 50 hours in this week. Sheesh.

But I solved the problem quick. Because I'm really, really smirt.  I mean smart.
…really, really a smartass maybe.
My wife says something like that about me.  Something like it.  But not quite...

Perfect.  I was just getting ready to knock off work early and catch the Consortium herf, and a support issue comes in.  Dammit to hell.
Get your azz to work, sheesh you think you are retired or what?
Clearly I'm not. 50 hours in this week. Sheesh.

But I solved the problem quick. Because I'm really, really smirt.  I mean smart.
Yep, it shows.
Meanwhile I continue to LMFAO, everyone knows golf is the only smart one around here.
Oh he doesn't think we aren't smart.  He thinks we're heartless, soulless, and evil.

Ordered the Vortex Strikefire II Red Dot Sight off Palmetto State Armory for $139.99 on the Labor Day sale.  Don't know how good it is, but the price was right.  Thinking it'll go on the Ruger AR556.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9