Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Very few gas stations open around here and the few that are have lines of cars down the streets
Same story here.  Will be days before it resolves itself.  In the meantime looks like a lot of folks will be staying home this weekend.
I filled up last night....10 cents higher/gallon today.

Very few gas stations open around here and the few that are have lines of cars down the streets
Same story here.  Will be days before it resolves itself.  In the meantime looks like a lot of folks will be staying home this weekend.
I filled up last night....10 cents higher/gallon today.
Same prices here today as yesterday afternoon but they don't have any

Shares of Lululemon Athletica are soaring today after the yoga-wear retailer reported better-than-expected earnings.

Got a nice Liqueur for those of you that like tequila.  It's called Agavero.  Sounds kinda odd, but pretty tasty.  Available for about $25-30.  Also in an orange version, but haven't found that to try yet.

Shares of Lululemon Athletica are soaring today after the yoga-wear retailer reported better-than-expected earnings.
I'm beginning to see your investment strategy.

Shares of Lululemon Athletica are soaring today after the yoga-wear retailer reported better-than-expected earnings.
I'm beginning to see your investment strategy.
Got everybody on here looking for them!

Talk about a colossal fuk-up, Lufkin is just north of where most of the Houston flooding ends.

http://www.ktre.com/story/36261799/lufkin-pd-east-side-of-lufkin-loop-is-shut-down-choose-an-alternate-route

I wish he would take an interest in my moving!

J.J. Watt's Hurricane Harvey relief fund reaches $15 million

El Centurion Robusto.
On the deck?
On my half.  Actually gotten quite cool down into the mid-fifties always through next Wednesday.  Happy fukkin' Labor Day.  Wear a jacket.

Good day Mr. Raz and VitaFlip.
And to you, TD.  Sorry, got buried in work.

Morning Boys, Friday End of the week for most of us, you have my permission,
not to go to work on Monday, tell them Flip said you could have the day off to
smoke cigars, drink & BBQ.
Thank you, HRVitaFlip, that's a helluva plan.
I'm going to do that on Sunday, I bring a humidor out on deck for my guests,
beside my buddy Lenny, Carmen who is of Cuban extraction, likes to smoke as well.
 One of the few times, I can smoke on the deck, because one of my wife's guests smoke.
You're gonna give a Cuban Gurkha's?
I'm stuck on the not allowed to smoke on his own deck part of the story, at least until one of his wife's friends wants to, then it's OK.  Someone turn on the TxDave bat signal, intervention needed, stat!
If she is sitting out the deck, the cigar smoke "bothers her".  I get told, not to smoke a cigar
on the deck, isn't the American Legion open?  it's not easy being married to this warden,  Husband #1 took a swing at
her, husband #2 left, and eventually drove into the back of a tractor trailer in his Ford Pinto.  Me,
I've lasted 3 times longer than the previous two put together, but I overlook a lot of shit.
Doesn't sound like a competition worth winning...
That's what I was thinking.

I wish he would take an interest in my moving!

J.J. Watt's Hurricane Harvey relief fund reaches $15 million
See, you started moving to soon.  Should have waited for the storm and billed it to the gummint.

El Centurion Robusto.
On the deck?
On my half.  Actually gotten quite cool down into the mid-fifties always through next Wednesday.  Happy fukkin' Labor Day.  Wear a jacket.
It's a smooth 100 degrees here right now, hot as hell.

Perfect.  I was just getting ready to knock off work early and catch the Consortium herf, and a support issue comes in.  Dammit to hell.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9