Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Morning Boys, Friday End of the week for most of us, you have my permission,
not to go to work on Monday, tell them Flip said you could have the day off to
smoke cigars, drink & BBQ.
Thank you, HRVitaFlip, that's a helluva plan.
I'm going to do that on Sunday, I bring a humidor out on deck for my guests,
beside my buddy Lenny, Carmen who is of Cuban extraction, likes to smoke as well.
 One of the few times, I can smoke on the deck, because one of my wife's guests smoke.
You're gonna give a Cuban Gurkha's?
I'm stuck on the not allowed to smoke on his own deck part of the story, at least until one of his wife's friends wants to, then it's OK.  Someone turn on the TxDave bat signal, intervention needed, stat!
I'm on the scene now,  somebody else besides Tony needs some man pants with the zipper in the front!  Sheesh, divide the Fuk'n deck in half and tell her to stay the hell off your half.

cheddar cheese burgers on the grill.
A/C having a difficult time keeping up today.
Would they be responsible for fixing that or do you have to pay for that too?
Have they been responsible for anything yet? ::)

cheddar cheese burgers on the grill.
A/C having a difficult time keeping up today.
Would they be responsible for fixing that or do you have to pay for that too?
landlord coming tonight for rent. I am telling him of ALL my issues and if he doesn't want to fix them then I'll see if I can hire it done and bill him. if not I will contact the SS Fraud Division.
And either way you will probably be living in the street.

[...]
I can't hear you over the sound of the hair dryer!   8)

Very few gas stations open around here and the few that are have lines of cars down the streets

[...]
LOL

El Centurion Robusto.

[...]
Set up a windsock and tell her to stay upwind.

cheddar cheese burgers on the grill.
A/C having a difficult time keeping up today.
Would they be responsible for fixing that or do you have to pay for that too?
Have they been responsible for anything yet? ::)
just collecting money.

Very few gas stations open around here and the few that are have lines of cars down the streets
Same story here.  Will be days before it resolves itself.  In the meantime looks like a lot of folks will be staying home this weekend.

[...]
…the ol' line-on-the-deck trick.  Oh, and make him stop looking at me!

Very few gas stations open around here and the few that are have lines of cars down the streets
Same story here.  Will be days before it resolves itself.  In the meantime looks like a lot of folks will be staying home this weekend.
There goes the economy and there goes the birth rate.

cheddar cheese burgers on the grill.
A/C having a difficult time keeping up today.
Would they be responsible for fixing that or do you have to pay for that too?
Have they been responsible for anything yet? ::)
No, but I continue to hope....for Dean's sake.

Very few gas stations open around here and the few that are have lines of cars down the streets
Same story here.  Will be days before it resolves itself.  In the meantime looks like a lot of folks will be staying home this weekend.
Lake finally has water in it and no gas for the boats ::)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9