Morning Boys, Friday End of the week for most of us, you have my permission,
not to go to work on Monday, tell them Flip said you could have the day off to
smoke cigars, drink & BBQ.
Thank you, HRVitaFlip, that's a helluva plan.
I'm going to do that on Sunday, I bring a humidor out on deck for my guests,
beside my buddy Lenny, Carmen who is of Cuban extraction, likes to smoke as well.
 One of the few times, I can smoke on the deck, because one of my wife's guests smoke.
You're gonna give a Cuban Gurkha's?
maybe a diesel, or another AJ Fernandez cigar, she smoked a San Lontano last year.

Morning Boys, Friday End of the week for most of us, you have my permission,
not to go to work on Monday, tell them Flip said you could have the day off to
smoke cigars, drink & BBQ.
Thank you, HRVitaFlip, that's a helluva plan.
I'm going to do that on Sunday, I bring a humidor out on deck for my guests,
beside my buddy Lenny, Carmen who is of Cuban extraction, likes to smoke as well.
 One of the few times, I can smoke on the deck, because one of my wife's guests smoke.
You're gonna give a Cuban Gurkha's?
I'm stuck on the not allowed to smoke on his own deck part of the story, at least until one of his wife's friends wants to, then it's OK.  Someone turn on the TxDave bat signal, intervention needed, stat!

cheddar cheese burgers on the grill.
A/C having a difficult time keeping up today.

cheddar cheese burgers on the grill.
A/C having a difficult time keeping up today.
Would they be responsible for fixing that or do you have to pay for that too?

cheddar cheese burgers on the grill.
A/C having a difficult time keeping up today.
Move the grill outside

Morning Boys, Friday End of the week for most of us, you have my permission,
not to go to work on Monday, tell them Flip said you could have the day off to
smoke cigars, drink & BBQ.
Thank you, HRVitaFlip, that's a helluva plan.
I'm going to do that on Sunday, I bring a humidor out on deck for my guests,
beside my buddy Lenny, Carmen who is of Cuban extraction, likes to smoke as well.
 One of the few times, I can smoke on the deck, because one of my wife's guests smoke.
You're gonna give a Cuban Gurkha's?
I'm stuck on the not allowed to smoke on his own deck part of the story, at least until one of his wife's friends wants to, then it's OK.  Someone turn on the TxDave bat signal, intervention needed, stat!
CNS, seriously. It ain't right!

Hazzuh!

Hazzuh!
Adios, GolfedRecentlyDave.  Enjoy the long weekend (or OT, whichever applies)

cheddar cheese burgers on the grill.
A/C having a difficult time keeping up today.
Would they be responsible for fixing that or do you have to pay for that too?
landlord coming tonight for rent. I am telling him of ALL my issues and if he doesn't want to fix them then I'll see if I can hire it done and bill him. if not I will contact the SS Fraud Division.

Morning Boys, Friday End of the week for most of us, you have my permission,
not to go to work on Monday, tell them Flip said you could have the day off to
smoke cigars, drink & BBQ.
Thank you, HRVitaFlip, that's a helluva plan.
I'm going to do that on Sunday, I bring a humidor out on deck for my guests,
beside my buddy Lenny, Carmen who is of Cuban extraction, likes to smoke as well.
 One of the few times, I can smoke on the deck, because one of my wife's guests smoke.
You're gonna give a Cuban Gurkha's?
I'm stuck on the not allowed to smoke on his own deck part of the story, at least until one of his wife's friends wants to, then it's OK.  Someone turn on the TxDave bat signal, intervention needed, stat!
If she is sitting out the deck, the cigar smoke "bothers her".  I get told, not to smoke a cigar
on the deck, isn't the American Legion open?  it's not easy being married to this warden,  Husband #1 took a swing at
her, husband #2 left, and eventually drove into the back of a tractor trailer in his Ford Pinto.  Me,
I've lasted 3 times longer than the previous two put together, but I overlook a lot of shit.

[...]
Doesn't sound like a competition worth winning...

cheddar cheese burgers on the grill.
A/C having a difficult time keeping up today.
Move the grill outside
Good thing we have one thinking in this bunch...

@Fishy....did you have that other 601 Kryptonite yet?

[...]
You better you better, you bet.