Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2017, 07:34:15 AM »

This is truly bi-partisan humor, guess Caitlin Jenner could be considered justifiably "mixed up in the head".  I mean really, what a Fuk'n story, even though most likely planned out as a publicity stunt.

CAITLYN JENNER:  Hat Was Comedy of Errors

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/05/caitlyn-jenner-trump-hat-make-america-great-again-transgender/

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2017, 07:36:18 AM »

Just a couple more lighthouse facts:

There are 48 lighthouses in California.

Three lighthouses in Alabama.

21 in Connecticut.

14 in Louisiana.

NJ has 24.

24 also in Ohio.

The Halfmoon Reef lighthouse in Port Lavaca Texas was originally a screwpile lighthouse (elevated building sitting on piles) but has now been moved ashore.

Texas has 7 lighthouses.

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2017, 07:40:53 AM »

Here  are just a few fun Lighthouse facts:

THE FIRST LIGHTHOUSE IN AMERICA was at Boston on Little Brewster Island (1716). The first keeper was George Worthylake who was drowned, along with his wife and daughter, when returning to the island in 1718. The original tower was destroyed by the British and eventually reconstructed in 1784.

NEWEST SHORESIDE LIGHTHOUSE is Sullivan’s Island in Charleston, SC, 1962.
and
THE ONLY TRIANGULAR-SHAPED LIGHTHOUSE TOWER is Sullivan’s Island in Charleston, SC.
and
THE ONLY LIGHTHOUSE EQUIPPED WITH AN ELEVATOR is Sullivan’s Island in Charleston, SC.

THE TALLEST LIGHTHOUSE is Cape Hatteras, NC (196 ft. built in 1872).

FIRST AMERICAN-BUILT WEST COAST LIGHTHOUSE was Alcatraz Island, 1854.

State with the most lighthouses - Michigan with 124. (Depending on definitions, the number may be about 130.)

THE OLDEST EXISTING LIGHTHOUSE IN AMERICA (never rebuilt) is Sandy Hook, NJ (1764), which is still in operation.  Part of the building of the lighthouse was paid for by the sale of lottery tickets and shipping interest in New York City paid for the rest.
Forgot, I have seen the Alcatraz light.  We are going to the OBX sometime next year and the Cape Hatteras light is on my list,  Been to OBX area but not Cape Hatteras.
Here's a link for you to start your lighthouse bucket list.

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2017, 07:41:21 AM »

This is truly bi-partisan humor, guess Caitlin Jenner could be considered justifiably "mixed up in the head".  I mean really, what a Fuk'n story, even though most likely planned out as a publicity stunt.

CAITLYN JENNER:  Hat Was Comedy of Errors

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/05/caitlyn-jenner-trump-hat-make-america-great-again-transgender/
Maybe she's a Transpublican?

« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2017, 07:46:16 AM »

This is truly bi-partisan humor, guess Caitlin Jenner could be considered justifiably "mixed up in the head".  I mean really, what a Fuk'n story, even though most likely planned out as a publicity stunt.

CAITLYN JENNER:  Hat Was Comedy of Errors

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/05/caitlyn-jenner-trump-hat-make-america-great-again-transgender/
Maybe she's a Transpublican?
3 party system?

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2017, 07:54:27 AM »

Saw this the other day and now seems like a good time to post it...

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2017, 08:08:06 AM »

Morning Mayor

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2017, 08:11:07 AM »

Morning Mayor
It is. Didn't get a good night's sleep and it's so gloomy here. Just wanna go back to bed. If only I were retired.

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2017, 08:13:00 AM »

Morning Mayor
It is. Didn't get a good night's sleep and it's so gloomy here. Just wanna go back to bed. If only I were retired.
If it makes you feel better I got to go to the dentist first thing this morning, only relief for me  is that today is office meeting day at my office and I am not there!

« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2017, 08:13:54 AM »

Morning Mayor
It is. Didn't get a good night's sleep and it's so gloomy here. Just wanna go back to bed. If only I were retired.
No argument here.  Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2017, 08:14:01 AM »

Good morning guys.

« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2017, 08:14:31 AM »

Morning Mayor
It is. Didn't get a good night's sleep and it's so gloomy here. Just wanna go back to bed. If only I were retired.
No argument here.  Morning Mr. Mayor.
You congratulate Nikki Haley on her North Korea efforts last week?

« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2017, 08:14:33 AM »

This is truly bi-partisan humor, guess Caitlin Jenner could be considered justifiably "mixed up in the head".  I mean really, what a Fuk'n story, even though most likely planned out as a publicity stunt.

CAITLYN JENNER:  Hat Was Comedy of Errors

http://www.tmz.com/2017/08/05/caitlyn-jenner-trump-hat-make-america-great-again-transgender/
Maybe she's a Transpublican?
3 party system?
Or perhaps a 3-way!

That thought should stir your Cherios this morning!

« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2017, 08:15:03 AM »

Good morning guys.
Morning Dean.  Friggin' MondayMan.

« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2017, 08:15:16 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12