Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2017, 07:48:13 AM »

Guess I will mow the boys yard for him this morning,  not much else to do at the moment.

Tomorrow is flying home day, now that is something to look forward to.
Well, you can wait for the neighbor to get up and about.

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2017, 07:58:54 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!
What did I miss?
You did not miss anything, Just the two commie Dave losers melting down as usual.
Luckily we have a diverse Dave population, so the banter remains balanced.
Typical leftist math 2 against 1 is balanced  ???
Actually I was going for 1+1+1.....Left, Center and Right.
Way Beyond left,  left of center and right,  maybe

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2017, 07:59:39 AM »

You guys still here?

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2017, 08:00:10 AM »

Guess I will mow the boys yard for him this morning,  not much else to do at the moment.

Tomorrow is flying home day, now that is something to look forward to.
Well, you can wait for the neighbor to get up and about.
As a matter of fact I just saw her but she was over clothed today :(

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2017, 08:01:41 AM »

You guys still here?

Good morning, fellas.
About time you woke up

Morning Mayor, better get that time shyer in so will get paid by Christmas

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2017, 08:05:37 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
Smoke anything notable lately, Dave?
I would say I was pleasantly surprised by Caldwell's All Out Kings.  Very disappointed with the line overall, but this one is very nice although overpriced.  Prior to that was the Tabernacle (also overpriced)  Have a couple of other new ones resting a bit before I try them.  Some nice ones to share if we get together in a couple of weeks.
Completely agree on the All Out Kings. The rest of Caldwell can suck a bagofdicks. IMHFO, of course.

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2017, 08:20:16 AM »

You guys still here?

Good morning, fellas.
Somebody has to hold down this fort.

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2017, 08:20:59 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?

« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2017, 08:26:36 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!
What did I miss?
You did not miss anything, Just the two commie Dave losers melting down as usual.
Pretty sure Drumpf is the one melting down at this point.

« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2017, 08:30:08 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2017, 08:47:12 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.
Sounds like the class is being run by Chase.

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2017, 08:48:53 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.
Sounds like the class is being run by Chase.
I've been accepted to the class. Waiting on unemployment to say they'll pay for it. Make more sense?

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2017, 08:49:35 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.
Sounds like the class is being run by Chase.
I've been accepted to the class. Waiting on unemployment to say they'll pay for it. Make more sense?
So now cars are on your short list?

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2017, 08:50:14 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.  Gone car shopping yet?
No, not yet. I'm only buying a car if I get into this class I registered for. I was told they'd let me know by last week and I  didn't have the time to follow up yesterday. Hope to know soon.
Sounds like the class is being run by Chase.
I've been accepted to the class. Waiting on unemployment to say they'll pay for it. Make more sense?
So now cars are on your short list?

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2017, 08:50:52 AM »

Morning Tony, Fish, and PoliticalSpectrumDaves.  Sunny and 90 forecast in CT today, might work in a cigar later (TWBS)...i.e. Bill.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10