Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2017, 06:50:14 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2017, 06:53:35 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
Smoke anything notable lately, Dave?

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2017, 06:56:05 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2017, 06:58:34 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!
What did I miss?

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2017, 07:11:58 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!
What did I miss?
That was an Anthony Scaramucci reference.

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2017, 07:22:38 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!
What did I miss?
That was an Anthony Scaramucci reference.

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2017, 07:23:14 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
Smoke anything notable lately, Dave?
I would say I was pleasantly surprised by Caldwell's All Out Kings.  Very disappointed with the line overall, but this one is very nice although overpriced.  Prior to that was the Tabernacle (also overpriced)  Have a couple of other new ones resting a bit before I try them.  Some nice ones to share if we get together in a couple of weeks.

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2017, 07:28:22 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
Smoke anything notable lately, Dave?
I would say I was pleasantly surprised by Caldwell's All Out Kings.  Very disappointed with the line overall, but this one is very nice although overpriced.  Prior to that was the Tabernacle (also overpriced)  Have a couple of other new ones resting a bit before I try them.  Some nice ones to share if we get together in a couple of weeks.
Also, tried the Warped Lirio Rojo.  Pretty special cigar there.  They're really on a run.

« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2017, 07:31:58 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!
What did I miss?
You did not miss anything, Just the two commie Dave losers melting down as usual.

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2017, 07:34:01 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
Smoke anything notable lately, Dave?
I would say I was pleasantly surprised by Caldwell's All Out Kings.  Very disappointed with the line overall, but this one is very nice although overpriced.  Prior to that was the Tabernacle (also overpriced)  Have a couple of other new ones resting a bit before I try them.  Some nice ones to share if we get together in a couple of weeks.
Also, tried the Warped Lirio Rojo.  Pretty special cigar there.  They're really on a run.
They sure are, makes you wonder how long they can keep it up. I'm a big fan of the Tabernacles also, have lanceros sitting

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2017, 07:37:41 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
Smoke anything notable lately, Dave?
I would say I was pleasantly surprised by Caldwell's All Out Kings.  Very disappointed with the line overall, but this one is very nice although overpriced.  Prior to that was the Tabernacle (also overpriced)  Have a couple of other new ones resting a bit before I try them.  Some nice ones to share if we get together in a couple of weeks.
Also, tried the Warped Lirio Rojo.  Pretty special cigar there.  They're really on a run.
They sure are, makes you wonder how long they can keep it up. I'm a big fan of the Tabernacles also, have lanceros sitting
+1 on those Tabernacle Lanceros

Morning Fish

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2017, 07:39:11 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!
What did I miss?
You did not miss anything, Just the two commie Dave losers melting down as usual.
Luckily we have a diverse Dave population, so the banter remains balanced.

« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2017, 07:41:36 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!
What did I miss?
You did not miss anything, Just the two commie Dave losers melting down as usual.
Luckily we have a diverse Dave population, so the banter remains balanced.
Typical leftist math 2 against 1 is balanced  ???

« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2017, 07:46:32 AM »

Guess I will mow the boys yard for him this morning,  not much else to do at the moment.

Tomorrow is flying home day for me, now that is something to look forward to.

« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2017, 07:47:35 AM »

Lets move this on to page two for a Moochless Tuesday.
It's not fair, we barely got to know him!
What did I miss?
You did not miss anything, Just the two commie Dave losers melting down as usual.
Luckily we have a diverse Dave population, so the banter remains balanced.
Typical leftist math 2 against 1 is balanced  ???
Actually I was going for 1+1+1.....Left, Center and Right.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10