Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2017, 08:12:09 AM »

I learn so much from the banter. Almost embarrasses to say I had never heard of Millard Fillmore. Then again, why should I be ashamed in front of a couple of Daves?

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2017, 08:17:44 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen. Saw no stand-out offerings again today. I'll have to survive on my current supply.
You almost sound surprised.... then again you almost sound as if you would actually buy something.

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2017, 08:19:00 AM »

I learn so much from the banter. Almost embarrasses to say I had never heard of Millard Fillmore. Then again, why should I be ashamed in front of a couple of Daves?
Excuse me?

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2017, 08:19:20 AM »

Morning Mr. Mayor.

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2017, 08:19:40 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2017, 08:25:09 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2017, 08:26:02 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen. Saw no stand-out offerings again today. I'll have to survive on my current supply.
You almost sound surprised.... then again you almost sound as if you would actually buy something.
I still have $100 gift card to use up at the sis. So anything is possible.

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2017, 08:31:13 AM »

Good morning, gentlemen. Saw no stand-out offerings again today. I'll have to survive on my current supply.
You almost sound surprised.... then again you almost sound as if you would actually buy something.
I still have $100 gift card to use up at the sis. So anything is possible.
Yeah, including the gift card being worthless

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2017, 08:31:42 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2017, 08:32:16 AM »

Today's Birthdays: Actor-singer Ed Ames is 90. Former Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld is 85. Actor James Hampton is 81. Actor Brian Dennehy is 79. Actor Richard Roundtree is 75. Author Dean Koontz is 72. Football Hall of Famer O.J. Simpson is 70. Actor Chris Cooper is 66. TV personality John Tesh is 65. Country singer David Ball is 64. Business executive/TV personality Kevin O'Leary (TV: "Shark Tank") is 63. Rhythm-and-blues singer Debbie Sledge (Sister Sledge) is 63. Actor Jimmy Smits is 62. Actress Lisa Banes is 62. Actor Tom Hanks is 61. Singer Marc Almond is 60. Actress Kelly McGillis is 60. Rock singer Jim Kerr (Simple Minds) is 58. Actress-rock singer Courtney Love is 53. Rock musician Frank Bello (Anthrax) is 52. Actor David O'Hara is 52. Actress Pamela Adlon is 51. Rock musician Xavier Muriel is 49. Actor Scott Grimes is 46. Actor Enrique Murciano is 44. Rock singer-musician Isaac Brock (Modest Mouse) is 42. Musician/producer Jack White is 42. Rock musician Dan Estrin (Hoobastank) is 41. Actor-director Fred Savage is 41. Country musician Pat Allingham is 39. Actress Linda Park is 39. Actress Megan Parlen is 37. Rhythm-and-blues singer Kiely Williams (3lw) is 31. Actor Mitchel (cq) Musso is 26. Actress Georgie Henley is 22.
Looks like a rapperless weekend.
But there is OJ
He raps? Or he counts because he's African American?
He is rapping on those iron bars.

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2017, 08:32:27 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?
yesterday was North Florida Area Assembly, next Sunday are the Nature Coast Intergroup and District 28 meetings, ens of the month is the Florida State Convention.

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2017, 08:35:02 AM »

good morning guys. just lit a Short Story and I heard this weird noise. looked at the trees across the street and it was pouring 50 yards away from me and nothing at my place, pretty cool.

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2017, 08:39:14 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?

yesterday was North Florida Area Assembly, next Sunday are the Nature Coast Intergroup and District 28 meetings, ens of the month is the Florida State Convention.
You need to find a Business Meetings Anonymous group!

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2017, 08:44:10 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?

yesterday was North Florida Area Assembly, next Sunday are the Nature Coast Intergroup and District 28 meetings, ens of the month is the Florida State Convention.
You need to find a Business Meetings Anonymous group!
I'M NOT THAT BAD!
ha

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2017, 08:47:09 AM »

Morning CarolinaDave.  Dean must be tired out from his conference.
Morning Travellin Dave, Dean probably had some "catching up" to do when he got back.
no catching up, just slept in, drank way too much coffee all day yesterday, and I was conpiling notes for the two business meeting next Sunday.
Thought you had business meetings this Saturday?

yesterday was North Florida Area Assembly, next Sunday are the Nature Coast Intergroup and District 28 meetings, ens of the month is the Florida State Convention.
You need to find a Business Meetings Anonymous group!
I'M NOT THAT BAD!
ha
Anybody that derives pleasure from going to business meetings is worse than THAT BAD!  And if you are retired and voluntarily going without deriving pleasure then you are worse than that bad.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5