« Reply #90 on: June 02, 2017, 12:52:28 PM »

laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Just another day in paradise.
Sounds like you've earned yourself a nice cigar and cup of fresh coffee.
agreed, housework complete. AF Cuban Corona and leftover morning coffee.

« Reply #91 on: June 02, 2017, 12:52:57 PM »

laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?
yes I do.

« Reply #92 on: June 02, 2017, 12:54:43 PM »

good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
for what I need yes. I have to use a generic office suite, Libre, because MS Office is expensive with the renewal every year. FUCKERS.

« Reply #93 on: June 02, 2017, 12:54:53 PM »

good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
and red.
Of course for you, red!
oh yes, I love RED.

I've read that...  ;D

Howdy, Deano
morning Steve. redheads, red bottoms, red, red, red, red.
Red bottoms?  you mean rugburn or spankings?
well, the 'other' side, but yes and yes.
I would think pink, but I guess they turn red with maturity as they ripen... :P

« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2017, 12:55:27 PM »

laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?
yes I do.
Install, paint, clean......

« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2017, 12:56:26 PM »

laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
wellllll, if the opportunity ever presented itself I'd go as young as 45 and up, but no older than 75.

« Reply #96 on: June 02, 2017, 12:59:18 PM »

good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
for what I need yes. I have to use a generic office suite, Libre, because MS Office is expensive with the renewal every year. FUCKERS.
No, it is optional to renew each year.  You can also do a one time purchase of about $200.

« Reply #97 on: June 02, 2017, 01:03:45 PM »

@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.

« Reply #98 on: June 02, 2017, 01:04:42 PM »

no granny porn Mike. don't really need it.

« Reply #99 on: June 02, 2017, 01:05:36 PM »

[...]
even that is pricey.

« Reply #100 on: June 02, 2017, 01:12:59 PM »

no granny porn Mike. don't really need it.
Any sexting going on?

« Reply #101 on: June 02, 2017, 01:18:00 PM »

no granny porn Mike. don't really need it.
Any sexting going on?
not yet. I did get a text from that cart girl to meet for coffee. told her sure if her husband is okay with it. I don't need trouble.

« Reply #102 on: June 02, 2017, 01:18:12 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #103 on: June 02, 2017, 01:38:32 PM »

It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.

« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2017, 01:40:38 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.