Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2017, 07:43:20 AM »

Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2017, 08:19:27 AM »

Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2017, 08:29:02 AM »

Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve
I think that's splitting hairs...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/2/2017
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2017, 08:30:58 AM »

Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/2/2017
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2017, 08:31:33 AM »

Happy Friday, Fellas...

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2017, 08:35:03 AM »

Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
Lol #fakefakeword

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2017, 09:14:31 AM »

Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
Lol #fakefakeword
Still shows how you liberals twist The Donald's words....even when they're fake words.

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2017, 09:16:12 AM »

Surprising prices on AJF at Smoke Inn.  Competitive with the Page and other specials.

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2017, 09:26:01 AM »

Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
Lol #fakefakeword
Still shows how you liberals twist The Donald's words....even when they're fake words.
I even googled it before posting. Google must be confused by all the #fakenews lately.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/2/2017
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2017, 09:31:47 AM »

« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2017, 09:41:08 AM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/2/2017
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2017, 09:42:37 AM »

Et tu, Mr. Met?

The baseball-headed mascot for the New York Mets made headlines late Wednesday night after he gave the middle finger to fans at a game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Citi Field. The Mets lost, and a three-second video showing Mr. Met flipping the bird went viral on social media, inspiring a flood of memes and an apology from the team.

"We apologize for the inappropriate action of this employee," the Mets wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. "We do not condone this type of behavior. We are dealing with this matter internally."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6For_6N1UjU

LOL

« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2017, 09:57:16 AM »

Et tu, Mr. Met?

The baseball-headed mascot for the New York Mets made headlines late Wednesday night after he gave the middle finger to fans at a game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Citi Field. The Mets lost, and a three-second video showing Mr. Met flipping the bird went viral on social media, inspiring a flood of memes and an apology from the team.

"We apologize for the inappropriate action of this employee," the Mets wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. "We do not condone this type of behavior. We are dealing with this matter internally."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6For_6N1UjU

LOL
Question I have is how do you give the middle finger when you only have four fingers (like Mr. Met)?

« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2017, 09:58:58 AM »

Et tu, Mr. Met?

The baseball-headed mascot for the New York Mets made headlines late Wednesday night after he gave the middle finger to fans at a game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Citi Field. The Mets lost, and a three-second video showing Mr. Met flipping the bird went viral on social media, inspiring a flood of memes and an apology from the team.

"We apologize for the inappropriate action of this employee," the Mets wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. "We do not condone this type of behavior. We are dealing with this matter internally."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6For_6N1UjU

LOL
I saw that yesterday. Betcha the next Mr.  Met won't have movable fingers.

« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2017, 10:01:43 AM »

Et tu, Mr. Met?

The baseball-headed mascot for the New York Mets made headlines late Wednesday night after he gave the middle finger to fans at a game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Citi Field. The Mets lost, and a three-second video showing Mr. Met flipping the bird went viral on social media, inspiring a flood of memes and an apology from the team.

"We apologize for the inappropriate action of this employee," the Mets wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. "We do not condone this type of behavior. We are dealing with this matter internally."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6For_6N1UjU

LOL
Question I have is how do you give the middle finger when you only have four fingers (like Mr. Met)?
Like this...

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11