Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: June 02, 2017, 06:22:40 PM »

good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
Now he can look at all his granny porn.  Hi Tony.
Hi cb... still catching up.

« Reply #151 on: June 02, 2017, 06:24:06 PM »

good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
for what I need yes. I have to use a generic office suite, Libre, because MS Office is expensive with the renewal every year. FUCKERS.
I use it too at home. It's not bad.

« Reply #152 on: June 02, 2017, 06:24:59 PM »

Something for Dean.  Guess we were all wrong for hatin' on the 'possums.

http://www.offgridquest.com/wildlife/did-you-know-that-possums-eat-almost-all
thanks Dave, but the lady already educated me on the roadkill varmints.

« Reply #153 on: June 02, 2017, 06:26:12 PM »

Something for Dean.  Guess we were all wrong for hatin' on the 'possums.

http://www.offgridquest.com/wildlife/did-you-know-that-possums-eat-almost-all
I will sleep better at night knowing that.

« Reply #154 on: June 02, 2017, 06:34:19 PM »

@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.
I don't know much about that. It appears a lot of people use blogspot.com. I could probably create one for you on my server for free. DWGBryant.CigarBanter.com?
Let me know. I'm running late for my daughter's dance recital but I'll check back in later.

« Reply #155 on: June 02, 2017, 06:40:00 PM »

@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.
I don't know much about that. It appears a lot of people use blogspot.com. I could probably create one for you on my server for free. DWGBryant.CigarBanter.com?
Let me know. I'm running late for my daughter's dance recital but I'll check back in later.
thanks Tony, but no disrespect but I'd like before I turn 70, so no.

« Reply #156 on: June 02, 2017, 07:23:55 PM »

@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.
I don't know much about that. It appears a lot of people use blogspot.com. I could probably create one for you on my server for free. DWGBryant.CigarBanter.com?
Let me know. I'm running late for my daughter's dance recital but I'll check back in later.
thanks Tony, but no disrespect but I'd like before I turn 70, so no.
LMFAO

« Reply #157 on: June 02, 2017, 07:25:16 PM »

Something for Dean.  Guess we were all wrong for hatin' on the 'possums.

http://www.offgridquest.com/wildlife/did-you-know-that-possums-eat-almost-all
I will sleep better at night knowing that.
Yeah, I feel really bad about the hundred s of the nasty bastards I have shot

« Reply #158 on: June 02, 2017, 07:31:03 PM »

Padron '64 going now

« Reply #159 on: June 02, 2017, 08:37:54 PM »

@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.
I don't know much about that. It appears a lot of people use blogspot.com. I could probably create one for you on my server for free. DWGBryant.CigarBanter.com?
Let me know. I'm running late for my daughter's dance recital but I'll check back in later.
thanks Tony, but no disrespect but I'd like before I turn 70, so no.
Zing!

« Reply #160 on: June 02, 2017, 09:07:37 PM »

Trying a Kristoff Pistoff...not bad at all.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]