Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2017, 08:00:23 PM »

Had myself a little siesta ;D

Got to vacuum the house and then it will be smoke time.
No siesta here. About to go into an interview and then I'll make some time for a smoke myself.
Not too bad. Definitely worth the $$. Construction seems great. The first inch or so gave me a very dry mouth feeling, which I'm not fond of. It's better now. Overall, it has a light white pepper taste. Some woodsy flavors and then in the 2nd half I got a bunch of dried fruit notes.

were you mowing the lawn ?
Thems is the streets of Manhattan in the background. So, no.

« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2017, 08:10:48 PM »

Had myself a little siesta ;D

Got to vacuum the house and then it will be smoke time.
No siesta here. About to go into an interview and then I'll make some time for a smoke myself.
Not too bad. Definitely worth the $$. Construction seems great. The first inch or so gave me a very dry mouth feeling, which I'm not fond of. It's better now. Overall, it has a light white pepper taste. Some woodsy flavors and then in the 2nd half I got a bunch of dried fruit notes.

were you mowing the lawn ?
Thems is the streets of Manhattan in the background. So, no.
How do you think the interview went?

« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2017, 08:12:11 PM »

Had myself a little siesta ;D

Got to vacuum the house and then it will be smoke time.
No siesta here. About to go into an interview and then I'll make some time for a smoke myself.
Not too bad. Definitely worth the $$. Construction seems great. The first inch or so gave me a very dry mouth feeling, which I'm not fond of. It's better now. Overall, it has a light white pepper taste. Some woodsy flavors and then in the 2nd half I got a bunch of dried fruit notes.

were you mowing the lawn ?
Thems is the streets of Manhattan in the background. So, no.
Great deal ithen

« Reply #123 on: April 12, 2017, 08:37:39 PM »

Had myself a little siesta ;D

Got to vacuum the house and then it will be smoke time.
No siesta here. About to go into an interview and then I'll make some time for a smoke myself.
Not too bad. Definitely worth the $$. Construction seems great. The first inch or so gave me a very dry mouth feeling, which I'm not fond of. It's better now. Overall, it has a light white pepper taste. Some woodsy flavors and then in the 2nd half I got a bunch of dried fruit notes.

were you mowing the lawn ?
Thems is the streets of Manhattan in the background. So, no.
Great deal ithen
Good, so the boy will enjoy them when I give them to him for finishing his first senior year.

« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2017, 08:39:38 PM »

San Lotano Bull lit here.  Fine evening in Cincinnati.

« Reply #125 on: April 12, 2017, 10:01:14 PM »

Had myself a little siesta ;D

Got to vacuum the house and then it will be smoke time.
No siesta here. About to go into an interview and then I'll make some time for a smoke myself.
Not too bad. Definitely worth the $$. Construction seems great. The first inch or so gave me a very dry mouth feeling, which I'm not fond of. It's better now. Overall, it has a light white pepper taste. Some woodsy flavors and then in the 2nd half I got a bunch of dried fruit notes.

were you mowing the lawn ?
Thems is the streets of Manhattan in the background. So, no.
How do you think the interview went?
It went really well but I'm not that interested in doing business resiliency/DR work. I like the UN offer better.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]