Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2017, 08:01:56 AM »

Morning Dean, Travellin Dave, Non-Golfing Dave, Fish Out of the Water and Mother Tony.
I certainly have been called worse.

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2017, 08:02:56 AM »

Good morning Fish, Mr. Mayor, WalkingDeadDave, and OtherDaves.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2017, 08:11:01 AM »

25 people in downtown Austin hospitalized for K2 on Wednesday, officials say
‘They’re like walking corpses,’ bar owner says of downtown K2 outbreak

Note, I can see all 5 of the most frequent locations right out my window.

http://kxan.com/2017/04/05/theyre-like-walking-corpses-bar-owner-says-of-downtown-k2-outbreak/
"The mayor’s office tells us it’s now pressing for information, to help determine what more needs to be done and how the city council can get involved."  OK then, problem will be solved shortly.  ::)

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2017, 08:22:54 AM »

@TxDave, been to a Ztejas recently?  Don't.  All indications are that chain is on it's deathbed.
They filed bankruptcy a year or so ago and have since been taken over by some outfit.

Yes, we ate there a few months back and it sucked.  Pissed me off as it used to be pretty good.

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2017, 08:24:59 AM »

25 people in downtown Austin hospitalized for K2 on Wednesday, officials say
‘They’re like walking corpses,’ bar owner says of downtown K2 outbreak

Note, I can see all 5 of the most frequent locations right out my window.

http://kxan.com/2017/04/05/theyre-like-walking-corpses-bar-owner-says-of-downtown-k2-outbreak/
"The mayor’s office tells us it’s now pressing for information, to help determine what more needs to be done and how the city council can get involved."  OK then, problem will be solved shortly.  ::)
Because when I think solution to a drug epidemic, I think city council.

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2017, 08:25:57 AM »

LMFAO reading this one!

FRESNO, California:  Woman found nearly naked on street claims she is mermaid

http://abc13.com/society/woman-found-nearly-naked-claims-she-is-mermaid/1841728/

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2017, 08:28:54 AM »

@TxDave, been to a Ztejas recently?  Don't.  All indications are that chain is on it's deathbed.
They filed bankruptcy a year or so ago and have since been taken over by some outfit.

Yes, we ate there a few months back and it sucked.  Pissed me off as it used to be pretty good.
Indeed.  The warden and I were out and about separately yesterday afternoon, and it was a convenient location to meet for happy hour, so figured WTH, let's give it a shot.  Place was near empty, and the weak drinks and meh appetizers have pushed it permanently off the list.

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2017, 08:30:30 AM »

LMFAO reading this one!

FRESNO, California:  Woman found nearly naked on street claims she is mermaid

http://abc13.com/society/woman-found-nearly-naked-claims-she-is-mermaid/1841728/
Hey, it's happened before, so why not?

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2017, 08:31:56 AM »

@TxDave, been to a Ztejas recently?  Don't.  All indications are that chain is on it's deathbed.
They filed bankruptcy a year or so ago and have since been taken over by some outfit.

Yes, we ate there a few months back and it sucked.  Pissed me off as it used to be pretty good.
Indeed.  The warden and I were out and about separately yesterday afternoon, and it was a convenient location to meet for happy hour, so figured WTH, let's give it a shot.  Place was near empty, and the weak drinks and meh appetizers have pushed it permanently off the list.
We went there for lunch on a cold wet Sunday and the service was terrible and the food was meh at best.  They also changed the menu some and the dish I always have there at lunch was not available on Sundays.........

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2017, 08:40:58 AM »

LMFAO reading this one!

FRESNO, California:  Woman found nearly naked on street claims she is mermaid

http://abc13.com/society/woman-found-nearly-naked-claims-she-is-mermaid/1841728/
Hey, it's happened before, so why not?

BOCCE BALLS!

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2017, 08:46:56 AM »

@LTG - I guess we'll have to think of something else to debate this year at Shenanigans with Romo finding a new line of work

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2017, 08:47:20 AM »

@LTG - I guess we'll have to think of something else to debate this year at Shenanigans with Romo finding a new line of work

Which course did you guys play last year?

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2017, 08:53:13 AM »

@LTG - I guess we'll have to think of something else to debate this year at Shenanigans with Romo finding a new line of work

Which course did you guys play last year?
I heard Nate played the Back 9

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2017, 08:55:28 AM »

@LTG - I guess we'll have to think of something else to debate this year at Shenanigans with Romo finding a new line of work
Well, either way, I think Andy won that argument. Or did he lose? I have trouble remembering.

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2017, 08:55:49 AM »

@LTG - I guess we'll have to think of something else to debate this year at Shenanigans with Romo finding a new line of work

Which course did you guys play last year?
http://www.mountainlaurelgolfclub.com/
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8