Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2017, 05:07:49 PM »

Legendary Comic Don Rickles Dies at 90

"Mr. Warmth" forged a career when he turned the table in his hecklers, going on to insult everyone he encountered — even Frank Sinatra.

Legendary comic Don Rickles, a rapid-fire insulting machine who for six decades earned quite a living making fun of people of all creeds and colors and everyone from poor slobs to Frank Sinatra, has died. He was 90.

Rickles died Thursday at his home in Los Angeles of kidney failure, publicist Paul Shefrin announced.
I had just enjoyed his performance as the supply clerk "Crapgame" in the 1970 movie Kelly's Heros.
One of my favorite movies. One of my favorite characters.

« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2017, 05:09:32 PM »

By the by, Speith just shit his pants on the par-5 15th, posted a 9.
Hell, I'm a par 9 golfer. No matter what par is for the hole, it'll take me 9.

« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2017, 05:18:40 PM »

Masters Golf Lull?
Damn, some poor fukn amateur is +3 after the first hole.  Sheesh, that is painful.
I'd give almost anything to be +3 after the first hole of the Masters. Lol
Me too but I doubt those actually playing are NOT too happy with it.
Regular pros, definitely not. Amateurs I'm guessing could barely care about their score, they're just thrilled to be there.
He was probably shaking like a wet dog on the first tee box
He settled down some only +5 after 9.
Damn, lefty is -2 after 3.
-3 after 4
Slipping!  -2 after 5
Down to Even after 10
And now +1 after 11. Sheesh.
At this rate he might catch the amateur!
Guess that might be a struggle, amateur finished at +10, damn I actually feel sorry for the guy.
According to LTG, he's just happy to be there
All smiles I am sure!

I just lit a Fish Special Tatuaje Reserva
Cojonu to kick off the weekend
Nice! We hooked up for a lot of cigar sales

« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2017, 05:23:41 PM »

[...]

Yes we did and that was a dandy one, thankfully I purchased 4 of them.

The question is will we ever see another great one?

« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2017, 05:26:47 PM »

Meeting done for the day.  Time to head out for team building bowling.  At least I get a free meal and open bar.

« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2017, 05:29:34 PM »

Meeting done for the day.  Time to head out for team building bowling.  At least I get a free meal and open bar.
LMFAO, you are getting a load of it!

Warden had to do a bowling team builder a few months ago.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/6/2017
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2017, 06:17:26 PM »

CAO La Traviata best sub $3 robusto cigar IMO

« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2017, 10:22:57 PM »

CAO La Traviata best sub $3 robusto cigar IMO
I don't know if I'd say "best" but a great smoke for the money, imho.

« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2017, 10:23:15 PM »

What's going on, brothers?

« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2017, 10:45:22 PM »

What's going on, brothers?
Yeah, nothing much here either.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]