CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: 4/4/2017  (Read 15204 times)

Threebean

Re: 4/4/2017
« Reply #180 on: April 04, 2017, 10:27:57 PM »

Commute time. Now I can nap.
And the banter naps with you.
Yeah, kind of a bummer y'all are already late in the evening. 6:42 here. Waiting for dinner. Having a little Canadian Club.
Not too late here yet, unless your TxDave.  Already had my concoction of DP 10, orange liqueur, Knob Creek, and rum.  It's Tuesday, so....

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #181 on: April 04, 2017, 11:01:53 PM »

Yeah, kind of a bummer y'all are already late in the evening. 6:42 here. Waiting for dinner. Having a little Canadian Club.
Not too late here yet, unless your TxDave.  Already had my concoction of DP 10, orange liqueur, Knob Creek, and rum.  It's Tuesday, so....
What the hell kinda drink is that?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #182 on: April 04, 2017, 11:34:44 PM »

Sounds like instant hangover. But share the recipe, Bean. I'm brave - or foolish - enough to try it.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #183 on: April 04, 2017, 11:46:50 PM »

Sounds like instant hangover. But share the recipe, Bean. I'm brave - or foolish - enough to try it.
+1

Threebean

« Reply #184 on: April 04, 2017, 11:53:17 PM »

In a large glass over ice pour a shot of Knob Creek Straight Bourbon Whiskey, shot of Flor de Cana Gold Rum, and a heavy splash of Paula's Texas Orange Liqueur.  Add 12 oz can of Dr Pepper 10, and enjoy.

Threebean

« Reply #185 on: April 04, 2017, 11:57:24 PM »

In a large glass over ice pour a shot of Knob Creek Straight Bourbon Whiskey, shot of Flor de Cana Gold Rum, and a heavy splash of Paula's Texas Orange Liqueur.  Add 12 oz can of Dr Pepper 10, and enjoy.
And the definition of "shot" depends on what kind of day you've had.  If you have to discuss house plans with the warden, then just pour.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #186 on: April 04, 2017, 11:59:28 PM »

And the definition of "shot" depends on what kind of day you've had.  If you have to discuss house plans with the warden, then just pour.
I guarantee I'd rather discuss house plans with the warden than deal with work. So "pour" is the word.

And anything that punches Dr. Pepper up a notch or three is okay in my book.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]