Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2017, 07:19:48 AM »

Morning Fishy, Mr. Mayor and NewScheduleDave.
Where in the world is Carmen SantiDaveo?

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2017, 07:20:03 AM »

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2017, 07:21:01 AM »

Morning, Tuesday bitches.
Morning Dave, looking forward to The Masters this weekend

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2017, 07:27:44 AM »

Morning, Tuesday bitches.
Almost forgot it was Tuesday.
Morning HBIC
Ain't nobody in charge here, obviously.
When are you gonna be freed up for a herf, Coach?

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2017, 07:28:59 AM »

This has been a lingering question now answered regarding the deadly church bus crash:

All bus passengers in the church bus crash were wearing seat belts, NTSB says

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2017, 07:29:25 AM »

Morning Late Sleepers.

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2017, 07:30:39 AM »

 In total, 20 people were taken to the hospital Monday after taking the synthetic drug K2, Austin-Travis County EMS officials said.

Medics stationed themselves in downtown Austin to monitor a spike that began roughly around 3 p.m.

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2017, 07:34:23 AM »

Morning, Tuesday bitches.
Almost forgot it was Tuesday.
Morning HBIC
Ain't nobody in charge here, obviously.
When are you gonna be freed up for a herf, Coach?
May 4-6

« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2017, 07:34:48 AM »

Morning, Tuesday bitches.
Morning Dave, looking forward to The Masters this weekend
Hell yes. First one with my new 4k tv, looking for those azaleas to pop! Might even find my way out to the garage to set up my new vise and start regripping my clubs.

« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2017, 07:35:29 AM »

Morning, Tuesday bitches.
Almost forgot it was Tuesday.
Morning HBIC
Ain't nobody in charge here, obviously.
When are you gonna be freed up for a herf, Coach?
May 4-6
Assuming a <insert fishy excuse> doesn't come up between now and then. ;)

« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2017, 07:37:50 AM »

Morning, Tuesday bitches.
Almost forgot it was Tuesday.
Morning HBIC
Ain't nobody in charge here, obviously.
When are you gonna be freed up for a herf, Coach?
May 4-6
Yeah, that's what I thought. That works for me too.

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2017, 07:38:37 AM »

Morning, Tuesday bitches.
Morning Dave, looking forward to The Masters this weekend
Hell yes. First one with my new 4k tv, looking for those azaleas to pop! Might even find my way out to the garage to set up my new vise and start regripping my clubs.
Old ones dry-rotted from sitting up the last 5 years?

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2017, 07:46:06 AM »

Morning Late Sleepers.
Earlier than usual for me. Sheesh.

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2017, 07:49:42 AM »

Morning Late Sleepers.
Earlier than usual for me. Sheesh.
Be sure to tell them that at the job interview, they will be impressed.

« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2017, 07:59:09 AM »

Sheesh Again!

Another federal worker was caught watching pornography on the job.

Internal investigators with the Commerce Department said they found 300 pornographic images and videos on a hard drive used by a U.S. Patent and Trademark Office employee. The agency's internal web filters blocked access to a site suspected of hosting child pornography, they said.

They declined to say which trademark office location was involved. There are several across the country.

The worker resigned and moved before the agency could take some type of disciplinary action. He'd previously been disciplined in a prior case.

Earlier this month, the News4 I-Team reported about 100 cases in recent years in which federal agencies found employees watching egregious quantities of pornography.

Formal investigations into the behavior were launched, and the House Oversight Committee approved new legislation to make it illegal for federal employers to surf porn on the job.

Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13