Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2017, 08:42:32 AM »

Tony, how'd you make out on the test?
I failed. I'll take it one last time, hopefully within a couple of weeks.
Have you considered taking a Prep Course for it, if there is one available?   For those certification type courses they can definitely help.
The shithead was not screwed on right that day.

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2017, 08:45:45 AM »

Morning fishy and PreponderanceOfDaves.  Heading east again later this morning.  Hope no Dave-style mechanical or medical emergency type issues to f'k it up.
Morning Mark, how far East?
CT and NH again. Will be spending a lot of time out there through August.
At least NH will be cooler in July and August
No kidding, will have to scope out some nice stogie smoking locales.

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2017, 08:48:40 AM »

truck goes into the garage for body work Monday for a few days. hate being without wheels.

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2017, 08:50:41 AM »

truck goes into the garage for body work Monday for a few days. hate being without wheels.
Make the one that damaged it rent you something to drive.  Sheesh, little to ask of her.

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2017, 08:53:18 AM »

Morning fishy and PreponderanceOfDaves.  Heading east again later this morning.  Hope no Dave-style mechanical or medical emergency type issues to f'k it up.
Morning Mark, how far East?
CT and NH again. Will be spending a lot of time out there through August.
At least NH will be cooler in July and August
No kidding, will have to scope out some nice stogie smoking locales.
Don't have any suggestions out there, sorry.

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2017, 08:53:41 AM »

Morning Dean, Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2017, 08:54:08 AM »

truck goes into the garage for body work Monday for a few days. hate being without wheels.
Make the one that damaged it rent you something to drive.  Sheesh, little to ask of her.
right, I'm still waiting for her to get quotes. had to do it myself and paying out of my own pocket until she gets some money.

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2017, 08:55:27 AM »

truck goes into the garage for body work Monday for a few days. hate being without wheels.
Make the one that damaged it rent you something to drive.  Sheesh, little to ask of her.
right, I'm still waiting for her to get quotes. had to do it myself and paying out of my own pocket until she gets some money.
Finally, an old fashion deadbeat story - we been needing one of those!

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2017, 08:55:31 AM »

Morning Dean, Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.
morning Dave. watch out for Tony. he's on a GFY shit head kick today.

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2017, 08:58:37 AM »

truck goes into the garage for body work Monday for a few days. hate being without wheels.
Make the one that damaged it rent you something to drive.  Sheesh, little to ask of her.
right, I'm still waiting for her to get quotes. had to do it myself and paying out of my own pocket until she gets some money.
Finally, an old fashion deadbeat story - we been needing one of those!
she's trying. single mom, full time job as a nurse, just got out of a bad relationship, and moved into a new house. her plate is full, but she needs to get off her ass. says she can come up with $350 this week and continue to make payments. time will tell.

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2017, 09:06:13 AM »

Tony, how'd you make out on the test?
I failed. I'll take it one last time, hopefully within a couple of weeks.
Pass/Fail with no indication of how close you came?  Hate those.
Yep. My heart sank when I got that last,  "Regrettably, you did not pass..." message on the computer screen. Up until that moment I'd thought I aced the thing.

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2017, 09:07:45 AM »

Morning Dean, Mr. Mayor and Mr. Bean.
Howdy, Dave.

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2017, 09:08:18 AM »

Tony, how'd you make out on the test?
I failed. I'll take it one last time, hopefully within a couple of weeks.
Pass/Fail with no indication of how close you came?  Hate those.
Yep. My heart sank when I got that last,  "Regrettably, you did not pass..." message on the computer screen. Up until that moment I'd thought I aced the thing.
Better than the bar exam in most states, after 2-3 days of tests you  have to wait 2-3 months for the results.

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2017, 09:10:13 AM »

truck goes into the garage for body work Monday for a few days. hate being without wheels.
Make the one that damaged it rent you something to drive.  Sheesh, little to ask of her.
right, I'm still waiting for her to get quotes. had to do it myself and paying out of my own pocket until she gets some money.
Finally, an old fashion deadbeat story - we been needing one of those!
Indeed, the sky is blue, water is wet, and there's a deadbeat in Dean's life.

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2017, 09:10:56 AM »

Tony, how'd you make out on the test?
I failed. I'll take it one last time, hopefully within a couple of weeks.
Pass/Fail with no indication of how close you came?  Hate those.
Yep. My heart sank when I got that last,  "Regrettably, you did not pass..." message on the computer screen. Up until that moment I'd thought I aced the thing.
Better than the bar exam in most states, after 2-3 days of tests you  have to wait 2-3 months for the results.
That's so you get the hang of dragging schitt out in court to maximize fees.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9