Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

« Reply #135 on: March 01, 2017, 04:26:15 PM »

LaPalina Classic Lancero lit
Nice temps out there today, though a little breezy.
Yeah quite breezy and blowing damn oak leaves everywhere.

« Reply #136 on: March 01, 2017, 04:46:40 PM »

Hello botl's, any deals out there? Trying to get a order together. TY.
You came to the right place, Rick. But your timing might be off. Don't know of any great deals at the moment.

Enablers? Anything for Rick?
Some Padilla Habano Robusto, $25/10.  An infinite supply, apparently, so go crazy!
Nope, he's too late for that one as well.  AB Prensado's up now.
Oliva Os now. Wow, this jam is moving along.

« Reply #137 on: March 01, 2017, 05:02:22 PM »

This house is sold!
Congrats! It was worth the new carpeting, in that case.
So did you have to promise a turn-over date to the prospective owners?
Close in 30-45 days then Sale-Leaseback through August.  All Cash Buyer
Cool.  Did you have to engage a realtor to get this done?  The warden is strategizing how to save some commission $$ on our future sale.

« Reply #138 on: March 01, 2017, 05:11:46 PM »

This house is sold!
Congrats! It was worth the new carpeting, in that case.
So did you have to promise a turn-over date to the prospective owners?
Close in 30-45 days then Sale-Leaseback through August.  All Cash Buyer
Cool.  Did you have to engage a realtor to get this done?  The warden is strategizing how to save some commission $$ on our future sale.
For sale by owner. He's mentioned it before.

« Reply #139 on: March 01, 2017, 05:14:07 PM »

Hello botl's, any deals out there? Trying to get a order together. TY.
You came to the right place, Rick. But your timing might be off. Don't know of any great deals at the moment.

Enablers? Anything for Rick?
Some Padilla Habano Robusto, $25/10.  An infinite supply, apparently, so go crazy!
Nope, he's too late for that one as well.  AB Prensado's up now.
Oliva Os now. Wow, this jam is moving along.
Only took 16 hours to kick off.

« Reply #140 on: March 01, 2017, 05:16:36 PM »

Fine day on the street today, closing at +303.31

« Reply #141 on: March 01, 2017, 05:17:56 PM »

Fine day on the street today, closing at +303.31
SELL!

« Reply #142 on: March 01, 2017, 05:20:06 PM »

This house is sold!
Congrats! It was worth the new carpeting, in that case.
So did you have to promise a turn-over date to the prospective owners?
Close in 30-45 days then Sale-Leaseback through August.  All Cash Buyer
Cool.  Did you have to engage a realtor to get this done?  The warden is strategizing how to save some commission $$ on our future sale.
For sale by owner. He's mentioned it before.
Does not necessarily mean there wasn't a realtor in the picture to some degree.   I'm not an investment property high roller like you so indulge me.

« Reply #143 on: March 01, 2017, 05:20:25 PM »

Fine day on the street today, closing at +303.31
Thanks, Trump!

« Reply #144 on: March 01, 2017, 05:21:17 PM »

Fine day on the street today, closing at +303.31
SELL!
No doubt the operative word in after-hours instructions.

« Reply #145 on: March 01, 2017, 05:33:14 PM »

This house is sold!
Congrats! It was worth the new carpeting, in that case.
So did you have to promise a turn-over date to the prospective owners?
Close in 30-45 days then Sale-Leaseback through August.  All Cash Buyer
Cool.  Did you have to engage a realtor to get this done?  The warden is strategizing how to save some commission $$ on our future sale.
For sale by owner. He's mentioned it before.
Does not necessarily mean there wasn't a realtor in the picture to some degree.   I'm not an investment property high roller like you so indulge me.
I don't know shit other than what he's posted. I believe he and his wife knew the couple that potentially wanted the house. So they had been getting it ready for their arrival this week. Sounds like they liked it and offered to buy it for cash.

« Reply #146 on: March 01, 2017, 05:35:20 PM »

New Ave Maria jam offering.

« Reply #147 on: March 01, 2017, 05:36:40 PM »

This house is sold!
Congrats! It was worth the new carpeting, in that case.
So did you have to promise a turn-over date to the prospective owners?
Close in 30-45 days then Sale-Leaseback through August.  All Cash Buyer
Cool.  Did you have to engage a realtor to get this done?  The warden is strategizing how to save some commission $$ on our future sale.
Word of mouth, no realtor.  Told a few folks around the neighborhood we were going to be putting it on the market in the spring and one of them told these people about it.

Just need a real estate attorney to do the contract, probably $500 at most.

« Reply #148 on: March 01, 2017, 05:37:48 PM »

This house is sold!
Congrats! It was worth the new carpeting, in that case.
So did you have to promise a turn-over date to the prospective owners?
Close in 30-45 days then Sale-Leaseback through August.  All Cash Buyer
Cool.  Did you have to engage a realtor to get this done?  The warden is strategizing how to save some commission $$ on our future sale.
For sale by owner. He's mentioned it before.
Does not necessarily mean there wasn't a realtor in the picture to some degree.   I'm not an investment property high roller like you so indulge me.
LMAO

« Reply #149 on: March 01, 2017, 06:31:33 PM »

This house is sold!
Congrats! It was worth the new carpeting, in that case.
So did you have to promise a turn-over date to the prospective owners?
Close in 30-45 days then Sale-Leaseback through August.  All Cash Buyer
Cool.  Did you have to engage a realtor to get this done?  The warden is strategizing how to save some commission $$ on our future sale.
Word of mouth, no realtor.  Told a few folks around the neighborhood we were going to be putting it on the market in the spring and one of them told these people about it.

Just need a real estate attorney to do the contract, probably $500 at most.
Very nice, especially the cash purchase part, no fk'n banks to deal with.  But someone will probably have to pay a title company and survey.  Small change compared to realtor fee, though.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11