CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: 2/7/2017  (Read 15140 times)

Threebean

Re: 2/7/2017
« Reply #210 on: February 07, 2017, 09:27:46 PM »

I remember the cigar boom in the 90's. While many of my friends were smoking cigarettes I was always intrigued with cigars.
Never into ciggypoos.
Me neither. Never smoked 'em.  They stink, especially compared to cigars and pipes.
I'll light a match for a hot lady's ciggypoo 😀
Even put up with ciggypoobreath.
Yes Mikey, I think half the ladies from the UK still smoke and down south they have very few smoking bans
Well, if she's going down south, then that's a different story.  ;D

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #211 on: February 07, 2017, 09:29:49 PM »

I remember the cigar boom in the 90's. While many of my friends were smoking cigarettes I was always intrigued with cigars.
Never into ciggypoos.
Me neither. Never smoked 'em.  They stink, especially compared to cigars and pipes.
Yes Mikey, I think half the ladies from the UK still smoke and down south they have very few smoking bans
Well, if she's going down south, then that's a different story.  ;D
Just have them take their teeth out 1st.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #212 on: February 07, 2017, 09:38:26 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
Nope, not interested.
We don't smoke and we don't chew and we don't go with the girls that do.  We ain't got no girl friends!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #213 on: February 07, 2017, 09:39:12 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
Now we're talkin' smokin'!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #214 on: February 07, 2017, 09:42:43 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
As soon as a hot lady lights a cig it's a complete turnoff for me.  No problem with a cigar.  My dad was a pack a day (unfiltered) cigarette smoker, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Grandfather was a cigar smoker.  His doctor cut him down to four a day.  From what I never found out.  Pop was a smoker but later quit.  Claimed I got him smoking cigars.  Big brother went down still smoking.  Was actually vaping at the last.

Threebean

« Reply #215 on: February 07, 2017, 09:50:10 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
As soon as a hot lady lights a cig it's a complete turnoff for me.  No problem with a cigar.  My dad was a pack a day (unfiltered) cigarette smoker, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Grandfather was a cigar smoker.  His doctor cut him down to four a day.  From what I never found out.  Pop was a smoker but later quit.  Claimed I got him smoking cigars.  Big brother went down still smoking.  Was actually vaping at the last.
I really don't recall how I got into cigars, although I did have a biker buddy a number of years back whose handle was "Cigar King", and another who told me about CI.  The rest is history.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #216 on: February 07, 2017, 09:52:16 PM »

The only comment I can make is they are definitely adding some additives to cigarettes not to cigars and you can't lump them together FDA

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #217 on: February 07, 2017, 09:55:34 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
I really don't recall how I got into cigars, although I did have a biker buddy a number of years back whose handle was "Cigar King", and another who told me about CI.  The rest is history.
It's  a slippery slope 😁

Threebean

« Reply #218 on: February 07, 2017, 10:00:43 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
It's  a slippery slope 😁
But of all the slippery slopes one can find oneself on, this one ain't so bad. Plus the added bonus of the great BOTL one encounters, I say slide on! 

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #219 on: February 07, 2017, 10:01:36 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
It's  a slippery slope 😁
But of all the slippery slopes one can find oneself on, this one ain't so bad. Plus the added bonus of the great BOTL one encounters, I say slide on!
Amen brother.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #220 on: February 07, 2017, 10:12:32 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
Ocassional pipe and cigar beginning in my college years.  But like you say found CI and it's been down hill ever since.  Just never found a cigar smoking community until the banter.  Very glad I did.  My finances not so much.

Threebean

« Reply #221 on: February 07, 2017, 10:25:16 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
Ocassional pipe and cigar beginning in my college years.  But like you say found CI and it's been down hill ever since.  Just never found a cigar smoking community until the banter.  Very glad I did.  My finances not so much.
Indeed!  © CB 2009

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #222 on: February 07, 2017, 10:38:14 PM »

Never into ciggypoos.
Indeed!  © CB 2009
Seven years of the sacred leaf and my fellow BOTL.  And a post or two.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]