Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

I remember the cigar boom in the 90's. While many of my friends were smoking cigarettes I was always intrigued with cigars.
Never into ciggypoos.
Me neither. Never smoked 'em.  They stink, especially compared to cigars and pipes.
I'll light a match for a hot lady's ciggypoo 😀
Even put up with ciggypoobreath.
Yes Mikey, I think half the ladies from the UK still smoke and down south they have very few smoking bans
Well, if she's going down south, then that's a different story.  ;D

I remember the cigar boom in the 90's. While many of my friends were smoking cigarettes I was always intrigued with cigars.
Never into ciggypoos.
Me neither. Never smoked 'em.  They stink, especially compared to cigars and pipes.
I'll light a match for a hot lady's ciggypoo 😀
Even put up with ciggypoobreath.
Yes Mikey, I think half the ladies from the UK still smoke and down south they have very few smoking bans
Well, if she's going down south, then that's a different story.  ;D
Just have them take their teeth out 1st.

I remember the cigar boom in the 90's. While many of my friends were smoking cigarettes I was always intrigued with cigars.
Never into ciggypoos.
Me neither. Never smoked 'em.  They stink, especially compared to cigars and pipes.
I'll light a match for a hot lady's ciggypoo 😀
Even put up with ciggypoobreath.
Nope, not interested.
We don't smoke and we don't chew and we don't go with the girls that do.  We ain't got no girl friends!

I remember the cigar boom in the 90's. While many of my friends were smoking cigarettes I was always intrigued with cigars.
Never into ciggypoos.
Me neither. Never smoked 'em.  They stink, especially compared to cigars and pipes.
I'll light a match for a hot lady's ciggypoo 😀
Even put up with ciggypoobreath.
Yes Mikey, I think half the ladies from the UK still smoke and down south they have very few smoking bans
Now we're talkin' smokin'!

I remember the cigar boom in the 90's. While many of my friends were smoking cigarettes I was always intrigued with cigars.
Never into ciggypoos.
Me neither. Never smoked 'em.  They stink, especially compared to cigars and pipes.
I'll light a match for a hot lady's ciggypoo 😀
As soon as a hot lady lights a cig it's a complete turnoff for me.  No problem with a cigar.  My dad was a pack a day (unfiltered) cigarette smoker, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Grandfather was a cigar smoker.  His doctor cut him down to four a day.  From what I never found out.  Pop was a smoker but later quit.  Claimed I got him smoking cigars.  Big brother went down still smoking.  Was actually vaping at the last.

I remember the cigar boom in the 90's. While many of my friends were smoking cigarettes I was always intrigued with cigars.
Never into ciggypoos.
Me neither. Never smoked 'em.  They stink, especially compared to cigars and pipes.
I'll light a match for a hot lady's ciggypoo 😀
As soon as a hot lady lights a cig it's a complete turnoff for me.  No problem with a cigar.  My dad was a pack a day (unfiltered) cigarette smoker, so maybe that has something to do with it.
Grandfather was a cigar smoker.  His doctor cut him down to four a day.  From what I never found out.  Pop was a smoker but later quit.  Claimed I got him smoking cigars.  Big brother went down still smoking.  Was actually vaping at the last.
I really don't recall how I got into cigars, although I did have a biker buddy a number of years back whose handle was "Cigar King", and another who told me about CI.  The rest is history.

The only comment I can make is they are definitely adding some additives to cigarettes not to cigars and you can't lump them together FDA

[...]
It's  a slippery slope 😁

[...]
But of all the slippery slopes one can find oneself on, this one ain't so bad. Plus the added bonus of the great BOTL one encounters, I say slide on!

[...]
Amen brother.

[...]
Ocassional pipe and cigar beginning in my college years.  But like you say found CI and it's been down hill ever since.  Just never found a cigar smoking community until the banter.  Very glad I did.  My finances not so much.

[...]
Indeed!  © CB 2009

[...]
Seven years of the sacred leaf and my fellow BOTL.  And a post or two.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]