CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

Author Topic: 1/11/2017  (Read 16939 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/11/2017
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 07:28:15 AM »

Good morning Daves and Stank.  Windier than schitt here today, going to mess up my hair.
You're lucky.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2017, 07:31:33 AM »

Hello, boys.
Morning Mr Mayor.  What's on the agenda today?
More studying. Wanted to retake the exam this week but the flu and throwing out my back put a damper on that. I may take in the Christmas lights if it gets warm enough.

Threebean

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2017, 07:33:57 AM »

Hello, boys.
More studying. Wanted to retake the exam this week but the flu and throwing out my back put a damper on that. I may take in the Christmas lights if it gets warm enough.
Maybe put a cigar in that plan if it's warming up outside.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2017, 07:38:48 AM »

Hello, boys.
Definitely part of the plan if I'm outdoors undoing the lights.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2017, 07:40:28 AM »

60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?
They were making a lot of noise last night. Sounded like my house was gonna blow over!
So it sounded like Dean's trailer?
Partly, except all my noise was coming from the outside.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2017, 07:42:17 AM »

G'Morning, Banter...

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2017, 07:44:10 AM »

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2017, 07:44:35 AM »

60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?
They were making a lot of noise last night. Sounded like my house was gonna blow over!
So it sounded like Dean's trailer?
Partly, except all my noise was coming from the outside.
Probably less moaning too.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2017, 07:49:51 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2017, 07:57:27 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 4... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2017, 08:00:21 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 4... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)

Just checked out the mash. That's not too bad of a deal even without using the code. Also curious about the E.P. Carrillo La Alianza Rosado Unicos on there. Anyone?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2017, 08:04:20 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

Just checked out the mash. That's not too bad of a deal even without using the code. Also curious about the E.P. Carrillo La Alianza Rosado Unicos on there. Anyone?

I think TravellinDave is the EPC rep. I bet he's got an opinion... he may have even smoked one.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2017, 08:05:29 AM »

Hello, boys.
Maybe?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2017, 08:10:21 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 5... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)

I have not sampled either of the La Alianza's yet.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2017, 08:10:48 AM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

I haven't had anything new from the line since the new wave... which was decent. I do keep a few La Historia's on hand though. I enjoy that one.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14