CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 22, 2016, 12:00:11 AM

Title: 3/22/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on March 22, 2016, 12:00:11 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: SLY on March 22, 2016, 12:54:51 AM
Freshmade Chicken tenders, fried butterfly shrimp and fresh cut fries.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 04:57:00 AM
Terror attacks in Brussels Belgium, multiole explosions with 2 explosions in the airport near the American Airlines desk.  At least 3 explosions near subway terminals.  Reporting 13 dead and dozens injured.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 04:58:59 AM
Terror attacks in Brussels Belgium, multiole explosions with 2 explosions in the airport near the American Airlines desk.  At least 3 explosions near subway terminals.  Reporting 13 dead and dozens injured.
Another blast just reported at a subway station.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:06:19 AM
Terror attacks in Brussels Belgium, multiole explosions with 2 explosions in the airport near the American Airlines desk.  At least 3 explosions near subway terminals.  Reporting 13 dead and dozens injured.
Another blast just reported at a subway station.
At least 4 separate attacks with 5 blasts.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:07:24 AM
Morning everyone, crazy way to start the morning.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:24:23 AM
Terror attacks in Brussels Belgium, multiole explosions with 2 explosions in the airport near the American Airlines desk.  At least 3 explosions near subway terminals.  Reporting 13 dead and dozens injured.
Another blast just reported at a subway station.
At least 4 separate attacks with 5 blasts.
Now reporting 23 dead.

All public transportation in Brussels is closed.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:31:51 AM
Terror attacks in Brussels Belgium, multiole explosions with 2 explosions in the airport near the American Airlines desk.  At least 3 explosions near subway terminals.  Reporting 13 dead and dozens injured.
Another blast just reported at a subway station.
At least 4 separate attacks with 5 blasts.
Now reporting 23 dead.

All public transportation in Brussels is closed.
At least one explosion was a suicice bomber.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:34:02 AM
Clear and 50 degrees here this morning high around 78.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:51:58 AM
Time to get ready and go to work.  BBL
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 06:11:08 AM
Today is Tuesday, March 22, the 82nd day of 2016. There are 284 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On March 22, 1941, the Grand Coulee hydroelectric dam in Washington state officially went into operation.

On this date:

In 1638, religious dissident Anne Hutchinson was expelled from the Massachusetts Bay Colony for defying Puritan orthodoxy.

In 1765, the British Parliament passed the Stamp Act to raise money from the American colonies, which fiercely resisted the tax. (The Stamp Act was repealed a year later.)

In 1894, hockey's first Stanley Cup championship game was played; home team Montreal defeated Ottawa, 3-1.

In 1929, a U.S. Coast Guard vessel sank a Canadian-registered schooner, the I'm Alone, in the Gulf of Mexico. (The schooner was suspected of carrying bootleg liquor.)

In 1933, during Prohibition, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a measure to make wine and beer containing up to 3.2 percent alcohol legal.

In 1945, the Arab League was formed with the adoption of a charter in Cairo, Egypt.

In 1958, movie producer Mike Todd, the husband of actress Elizabeth Taylor, and three other people were killed in the crash of Todd's private plane near Grants, New Mexico.

In 1963, The Beatles' debut album, "Please Please Me," was released in the United Kingdom by Parlophone.

In 1976, principal photography for the first "Star Wars" movie, directed by George Lucas, began in Tunisia.

In 1986, world financier Michele Sindona died two days after ingesting cyanide in his Italian prison cell in what authorities later ruled was a suicide. (Sindona was serving a life sentence for ordering the death of a bank examiner investigating his tangled financial affairs.)

In 1991, high school instructor Pamela Smart, accused of recruiting her teenage lover and his friends to kill her husband, Gregory, was convicted in Exeter, New Hampshire, of murder-conspiracy and being an accomplice to murder and was sentenced to life in prison without parole.

In 1995, convicted Long Island Rail Road gunman Colin Ferguson was sentenced to life in prison for killing six people.

Ten years ago: More than 125,000 hourly workers of General Motors Corp. and auto supplier Delphi Corp. were offered buyouts to help cut the companies' huge labor costs. The Basque separatist group ETA announced a permanent cease-fire with Spain. A Gabon-bound ferry sank off the coast of Cameroon; more than 120 people are believed to have died. A bus carrying cruise ship tourists plunged off a highway in northern Chile and tumbled down a mountainside, killing 12 Americans.

Five years ago: Yemen's U.S.-backed president, Ali Abdullah Saleh (AH'-lee ahb-DUH'-luh sah-LEH'), his support crumbling among political allies and the army, warned that the country could slide into civil war as the opposition rejected his offer to step down by the end of the year. NFL owners meeting in New Orleans voted to make all scoring plays reviewable by the replay official and referee; also, kickoffs would be moved up 5 yards to the 35-yard line.

One year ago: CIA Director John Brennan, in an interview on Fox News Sunday, said the leader of Iran's elite Quds Force was contributing to instability in Iraq and complicating the U.S. mission against terrorism. The U.N. special envoy for Yemen, Jamal Benomar, warned an emergency meeting of the U.N. Security Council in a video briefing from Qatar that events were pushing the Arab country "to the edge of civil war."
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 06:11:38 AM
Today's Birthdays: Composer-lyricist Stephen Sondheim is 86. Evangelist broadcaster Pat Robertson is 86. Actor William Shatner is 85. Senate President Pro Tempore Orrin Hatch, R-Utah, is 82. Actor M. Emmet Walsh is 81. Actor-singer Jeremy Clyde is 75. Singer-guitarist George Benson is 73. Writer James Patterson is 69. CNN newscaster Wolf Blitzer is 68. Composer Andrew Lloyd Webber is 68. Actress Fanny Ardant is 67. Sportscaster Bob Costas is 64. Country singer James House is 61. Actress Lena Olin is 61. Singer-actress Stephanie Mills is 59. Actor Matthew Modine is 57. Country musician Tim Beeler is 48. Actor-comedian Keegan-Michael Key is 45. Olympic silver medal figure skater Elvis Stokjo is 44. Actor Guillermo Diaz is 41. Actress Anne Dudek is 41. Actor Cole Hauser is 41. Actress Kellie Williams is 40. Actress Reese Witherspoon is 40. Rock musician John Otto (Limp Bizkit) is 39. Rapper Mims is 35. Actress Constance Wu (TV: "Fresh Off the Boat") is 34. Actor James Wolk is 31. Rock musician Lincoln Parish (Cage the Elephant) is 26.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 06:11:59 AM
Thought for Today: "Happiness does not lie in happiness, but in the achievement of it." — Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Russian author (1821-1881).
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 06:15:31 AM
Today in
Television History

1977 - The John Denver TV special "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" was aired on ABC.

1956 - Perry Como became the first major TV variety-show host to book a rock and roll act on his program. The act was Carl Perkins.

2010 - Monty Hall began hosting "Let's Make a Deal" for a full week.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 06:16:59 AM
1963 - The Beatles' first album, "Please Please Me," was released in the U.K.
Today in Beatles History

1965 - Bob Dylan's first electric album "Bring it All Back Home" was released.

1977 - The John Denver TV special "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" was aired on ABC.

1977 - Stevie Wonder’s tribute to Duke Ellington, "Sir Duke," was released.

1982 - Iron Maiden released the album "The Number of the Beast."

1997 - Marilyn Manson stopped a show in Honolulu, Hawaii, short after falling onstage and severing an artery in his hand.

1999 - Britney Spears' album "...Baby One More Time" was certified triple platinum by the RIAA.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 06:18:16 AM
Random Quotes

"You know, you don't have to look like everybody else to be acceptable and to feel acceptable."
- Fred Rogers

"You cannot choose your battlefield, God does that for you; But you can plant a standard Where a standard never flew"
- Stephen Crane (1871-1900) U.S. novelist, poet and short-store writer.

Sports Quote

I don't think God cares that we're not hitting. If he did, then Billy Graham would be hitting .400.
- Chris Sabo, Cincinnati Reds infielder, when owner Marge Schott asked if prayers would help the team

World War I Quote

"There is a price which is too great to pay for peace, and that price can be put in one word. One cannot pay the price of self-respect."
- President Woodrow Wilson
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 06:35:40 AM
Good Morning TexDave.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 06:41:39 AM
Good morning Daves
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 06:55:55 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 07:14:33 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
Not too bad David, how are you?
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 07:16:56 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 07:20:03 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and SoonToBeEvenGrumpierFish.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 07:20:31 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
And then there is the Hiatus.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 07:23:36 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
Don't take it out on poor Nacho.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 07:37:41 AM
RETIRE 302 days
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 07:45:43 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
And then there is the Hiatus.
Right? How much can a man take?
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 07:46:01 AM
Commute Lull?
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 07:46:09 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
Don't take it out on poor Nacho.
Never...I take it out on the kids
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
And then there is the Hiatus.
Right? How much can a man take?
I don't know but guess you will figure that answer out soon.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 07:47:13 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 07:48:14 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
And then there is the Hiatus.
Right? How much can a man take?
I don't know but guess you will figure that answer out soon.
Well, there's always gin and vodka, and the cigar thing will end as soon as I get a clean blood test so not all is lost
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 07:50:58 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 07:59:51 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 08:49:44 AM
RETIRE 302 days
that long huh?
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 08:50:16 AM
good morning guys.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 08:52:23 AM
Good morning Daves
Good day Fishy, how goes it?
I have 2 unenviable tasks, one is to lose some weight and get back in shape after my back operation, which includes giving up the majority of beers that I love. The other is to stop smoking cigars for at least 3 weeks for a new life insurance policy, so FML
Don't take it out on poor Nacho.
Never...I take it out on the kids
Glad you didn't try to say the little lady....would have called bullshit on that one.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 08:55:22 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
6 x 44?  Tiburon.  I like that one or the Papi Chulo, Roxxo comes in third.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 08:56:42 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 08:56:44 AM
Morning ConcreteBootsDean.  Rumors of your demise appear to be somewhat exaggerated.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 08:57:56 AM
good morning guys.
Morning Dean, we had given you up as gone swimming in some concrete boots.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 08:58:50 AM
RETIRE 302 days
that long huh?
Yes sir, most likely that long but the option is always open to just say fuk it.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 09:02:47 AM
Rocky Patel Day, be still my beating heart.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 09:03:09 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.
Same here, very different but I reach for the 2 more often
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 09:04:00 AM
Rocky Patel's at the Page, site does not seem to working correctly on my phone so cant see if they have any beach towels or long johns today.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 09:07:55 AM
Morning ConcreteBootsDean.  Rumors of your demise appear to be somewhat exaggerated.
I wonder what prompted that. been busy, and distracted. emptying the POD today to help lady set up for a big yard sale. she is really downsizing. her house should be move in ready by May. masons backlogged and slab hasn't been poured, this Friday maybe.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 09:09:52 AM
Rocky Patel's at the Page, site does not seem to working correctly on my phone so cant see if they have any beach towels or long johns today.
Mostly RP sticks, a few RP lighters and some branded shot glasses, rocks glasses, wine bottle opening "kits" and Reed and Barton crystal champagne flutes!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 09:11:18 AM
Rocky Patel's at the Page, site does not seem to working correctly on my phone so cant see if they have any beach towels or long johns today.
Mostly RP sticks, a few RP lighters and some branded shot glasses, rocks glasses, wine bottle opening "kits" and Reed and Barton crystal champagne flutes!
Very Nice Stuff!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 09:12:03 AM
somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 09:12:06 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.
Same here, very different but I reach for the 2 more often
Let us not forget there are 3's as well.  May be in third place, but a nice cigar just the same.  (although prices look outrageous compared to the current 1 & 2 specials.)
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 09:13:16 AM
Terror attacks in Brussels Belgium, multiole explosions with 2 explosions in the airport near the American Airlines desk.  At least 3 explosions near subway terminals.  Reporting 13 dead and dozens injured.
Another blast just reported at a subway station.
At least 4 separate attacks with 5 blasts.
Now reporting 23 dead.

All public transportation in Brussels is closed.
34 dead, 170+ injured being reported now.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 09:13:18 AM
somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.
Already up to 37 here...
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 09:19:02 AM
somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.
Already up to 37 here...
45 now, may hit 70. warmer outside than it is in this trailer. no body to keep me warm. damn.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 09:19:31 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.
Same here, very different but I reach for the 2 more often
Let us not forget there are 3's as well.  May be in third place, but a nice cigar just the same.  (although prices look outrageous compared to the current 1 & 2 specials.)
Exactly - nothing wrong with 3's but the price when we can get 1's and 2's at these kind of retirement prices........  Old folks got to watch our dimes.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 09:20:36 AM
somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.
Already up to 37 here...
45 now, may hit 70. warmer outside than it is in this trailer. no body to keep me warm. damn.
46 here now and up to 78 but the damn wind is blowing 20-30 mph.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 09:23:03 AM
Been in my bosses office soothing her nerves, seems we have a skank fight going between her and her boss.  Her boss is a beach and a half..........

Best part is I have met her mother one time and her mother told her to talk to me about the situation.......... hell, Dean ain't here to do it so somebody has to.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 09:29:15 AM
I'd say good morning but not so much for our Belgian brothers and sisters. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 09:30:44 AM
Been in my bosses office soothing her nerves, seems we have a skank fight going between her and her boss.  Her boss is a beach and a half..........

Best part is I have met her mother one time and her mother told her to talk to me about the situation.......... hell, Dean ain't here to do it so somebody has to.
nice to see you working on your retirement skills early Dave.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 09:32:19 AM
NYPD and Paris beefs up security after Brussels blasts.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 09:33:17 AM
I'd say good morning but not so much for our Belgian brothers and sisters. Sheesh.
pretty bad day over there.

morning Tony.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2016, 09:40:14 AM
NYPD and Paris beefs up security after Brussels blasts.
Yeah, there were a few more folks holding combat weapons, in Seacaucus station this morning.
Good morning Daves, Dean, and any others......  8)
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 09:53:48 AM
somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.
Already up to 37 here...
45 now, may hit 70. warmer outside than it is in this trailer. no body to keep me warm. damn.
Wait a second....let me see if I can find some sympathy here......aaaah, nope!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 09:55:03 AM
somebody moved Florida. it was 34° this morning. WTF.
Already up to 37 here...
45 now, may hit 70. warmer outside than it is in this trailer. no body to keep me warm. damn.
Wait a second....let me see if I can find some sympathy here......aaaah, nope!
thanks.
😀
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 09:58:39 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and Mr. Flip.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: sfish on March 22, 2016, 10:04:04 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.
Same here, very different but I reach for the 2 more often
Let us not forget there are 3's as well.  May be in third place, but a nice cigar just the same.  (although prices look outrageous compared to the current 1 & 2 specials.)
I feel the 3's are definitely getting better with age
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 10:10:03 AM
NYPD and Paris beefs up security after Brussels blasts.
Yeah, there were a few more folks holding combat weapons, in Seacaucus station this morning.
Good morning Daves, Dean, and any others......  8)
good morning Flip.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 10:21:17 AM
Smoked a Namakubi Lonsdale, (whatever they call that) over the weekend, awesome line
You were absent yesterday but Atlantic is giving away MC 1 & 2 Lancero's @ $80/box and boxes of 50 Papi Chulos of both for $150.
Wow, great pricing. How do you like the MCII lanceros?
Just me but I like both 1 & 2 finding 2 to be my preference of them.
Same here, very different but I reach for the 2 more often
Let us not forget there are 3's as well.  May be in third place, but a nice cigar just the same.  (although prices look outrageous compared to the current 1 & 2 specials.)
I feel the 3's are definitely getting better with age
So they will be perfect when it's time to start discounting them!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 10:21:25 AM
NYPD and Paris beefs up security after Brussels blasts.
Yeah, there were a few more folks holding combat weapons, in Seacaucus station this morning.
Good morning Daves, Dean, and any others......  8)
Morning Flip
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 10:25:57 AM
V Lancero's available again on the Mash 5/$27, buy 2 and Catsrule should work making them an outstanding deal for someone in the Hiatus mode.  Bought mine over the weekend I think it was 10/$44.79 or something like that.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 10:27:05 AM
Been in my bosses office soothing her nerves, seems we have a skank fight going between her and her boss.  Her boss is a beach and a half..........

Best part is I have met her mother one time and her mother told her to talk to me about the situation.......... hell, Dean ain't here to do it so somebody has to.
Oh, but don't you know that women make better bosses....more compassionate, more willing to listen to others, more sensitive to our feelings..... ::)        :-X
http://www.sherv.net/vomiting-emoticon-391.html
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 10:27:14 AM
Running a little late this morning:

DOW   -37
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 10:28:10 AM
Been in my bosses office soothing her nerves, seems we have a skank fight going between her and her boss.  Her boss is a beach and a half..........

Best part is I have met her mother one time and her mother told her to talk to me about the situation.......... hell, Dean ain't here to do it so somebody has to.
Oh, but don't you know that women make better bosses....more compassionate, more willing to listen to others, more sensitive to our feelings..... ::)        :-X
http://www.sherv.net/vomiting-emoticon-391.html
LOL, I really like my woman boss a lot but now as to her woman boss hell no I don't like her in any way shape or form.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 10:29:42 AM
Has anyone ever used one of these moving services like "Pods", etc where they drop off the container and you load it up then they move/store it for you?
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2016, 10:34:44 AM
Has anyone ever used one of these moving services like "Pods", etc where they drop off the container and you load it up then they move/store it for you?
  Dean's lady.  though I think the one they got stayed on the property.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 10:47:05 AM
Time for a little walk around the block.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 10:53:31 AM
Has anyone ever used one of these moving services like "Pods", etc where they drop off the container and you load it up then they move/store it for you?
As a matter of fact, my son is using that service now.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 10:59:26 AM
Has anyone ever used one of these moving services like "Pods", etc where they drop off the container and you load it up then they move/store it for you?
yes. POD is dropped off and left on site until you fill it. then they pick it up and placed in a climate controlled storage facility until you are ready to have it brought back. once back you have a week to empty and they come and get it. a little pricey, but you pay for the convienance of loading it on site and climate controlled storage.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 11:01:25 AM
Has anyone ever used one of these moving services like "Pods", etc where they drop off the container and you load it up then they move/store it for you?
yes. POD is dropped off and left on site until you fill it. then they pick it up and placed in a climate controlled storage facility until you are ready to have it brought back. once back you have a week to empty and they come and get it. a little pricey, but you pay for the convienance of loading it on site and climate controlled storage.
Thanks, there are 5 or 6 different companies that do it now.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 11:02:36 AM
Has anyone ever used one of these moving services like "Pods", etc where they drop off the container and you load it up then they move/store it for you?
As a matter of fact, my son is using that service now.
Please Give me a short review on who he used and how it worked out for him when finished.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 11:05:24 AM
Paid the first progress payment on my Land Cruiser today, holy sheeesh shit is expensive these days.  Might have to take the Toyota emblems off and put Mercedes emblems on when this is all done.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 11:08:16 AM
20% off $100+ at Famous:  Code 20PMARCH
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 11:21:34 AM
Has anyone ever used one of these moving services like "Pods", etc where they drop off the container and you load it up then they move/store it for you?
As a matter of fact, my son is using that service now.
Please Give me a short review on who he used and how it worked out for him when finished.
Using Uhaul - Ubox.  Everything going well so far.
As Dean said, they drop the boxes off, you can take your time packing, storage up to 30 days included in standard rate...I'm sure you can pay for longer storage.  When you get a date for move in, just call and schedule then you have a week to unload.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 11:25:20 AM
Has anyone ever used one of these moving services like "Pods", etc where they drop off the container and you load it up then they move/store it for you?
As a matter of fact, my son is using that service now.
Please Give me a short review on who he used and how it worked out for him when finished.
Using Uhaul - Ubox.  Everything going well so far.
As Dean said, they drop the boxes off, you can take your time packing, storage up to 30 days included in standard rate...I'm sure you can pay for longer storage.  When you get a date for move in, just call and schedule then you have a week to unload.
Thanks, seems to be the best alternative for our retirement relocation if we are building a house.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 11:28:56 AM
Not cheap, but far cheaper than a decent moving company.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 11:31:50 AM
Not cheap, but far cheaper than a decent moving company.
That is what I was told by someone that used Pods a few years back, said pretty expensive but less than half of a regular moving service then.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 22, 2016, 11:40:00 AM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 11:47:34 AM
Smoked a New World connie on my drive this morning. Nice stick.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 11:48:01 AM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2016, 11:49:10 AM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
I keep telling you guys, you should be sitting down doing the
draft beer pint curls with one hand, and cigar holding with the other.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2016, 11:50:01 AM
Smoked a New World connie on my drive this morning. Nice stick.
Oh, that's right, you are in the wilds of
new jersey today, for work.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 22, 2016, 11:50:26 AM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Raz.
Morning, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 22, 2016, 11:51:02 AM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
I keep telling you guys, you should be sitting down doing the
draft beer pint curls with one hand, and cigar holding with the other.
But then how would we do the waitress groping?
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2016, 11:54:49 AM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
I keep telling you guys, you should be sitting down doing the
draft beer pint curls with one hand, and cigar holding with the other.
But then how would we do the waitress groping?
you don't, you have her sit in your lap, and stroke
your fevered brow, or something... 8)
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 12:10:24 PM
Morning Razmundos
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 12:17:18 PM
Smoked a New World connie on my drive this morning. Nice stick.
Oh, that's right, you are in the wilds of
new jersey today, for work.
Yes sir. Kinda glad to not be in the city today.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 12:18:31 PM
Been in an all day seminar and banter from my phone from time to time.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 12:20:05 PM
Been in an all day seminar and banter from my phone from time to time.
Morning/Afternoon Mayor, nothing like a good seminar to pass the day. ::)

Hope they are providing a free lunch.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 22, 2016, 12:23:55 PM
Morning Razmundos
Morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 12:27:02 PM
Been in an all day seminar and banter from my phone from time to time.
Morning/Afternoon Mayor, nothing like a good seminar to pass the day. ::)

Hope they are providing a free lunch.
Indeed. Which is why I'm outta here for now.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 12:38:45 PM
lady's POD is now empty. sorting crap to keep for new house and crap for yard sale.

coffee and OOO, I'm on break.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 12:40:11 PM
Been in an all day seminar and banter from my phone from time to time.
Morning/Afternoon Mayor, nothing like a good seminar to pass the day. ::)

Hope they are providing a free lunch.
nothing is free. he's paying wasting his time in the seminar.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 12:49:02 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 12:49:06 PM
Smoked a New World connie on my drive this morning. Nice stick.
I just finished one on my lunch walk.  Good choice Tony.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 12:50:05 PM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
I keep telling you guys, you should be sitting down doing the
draft beer pint curls with one hand, and cigar holding with the other.
Other than home, not many places you can find that allow you to do both.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 12:50:26 PM
Morning Mr. Raz
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 12:51:18 PM
Been in an all day seminar and banter from my phone from time to time.
Morning/Afternoon Mayor, nothing like a good seminar to pass the day. ::)

Hope they are providing a free lunch.
nothing is free. he's paying wasting his time in the seminar.
No, company is paying for him to be wasting their time
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 12:51:45 PM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
good afternoon RazMan.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 12:52:15 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 12:58:13 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 22, 2016, 01:04:33 PM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
good afternoon RazMan.
Howdy, Dean. Sorry to be slow to respond. Workaference.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 22, 2016, 01:10:33 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Correct, except fajitas are supposed to be made from skirt steak cut from the plate, not the flank. Not that anyone is terribly picky anymore, but there it is.

Fajita means "little skirt."
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 01:12:59 PM
All this talk of moving made my back hurt.

Morning, muchachos.
good afternoon RazMan.
Howdy, Dean. Sorry to be slow to respond. Workaference.
understandable from the working class stiffs.
😉
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 01:17:34 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Correct, except fajitas are supposed to be made from skirt steak cut from the plate, not the flank. Not that anyone is terribly picky anymore, but there it is.

Fajita means "little skirt."
::)
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 01:21:33 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Correct, except fajitas are supposed to be made from skirt steak cut from the plate, not the flank. Not that anyone is terribly picky anymore, but there it is.

Fajita means "little skirt."
then I like fajitas on women.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 01:23:51 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Always something new to learn on the banter!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 01:27:02 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Always something new to learn on the banter!
No better place to learn than here!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 01:36:19 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Always something new to learn on the banter!
No better place to learn than here!
almost like 'learning' on the street corners or back alleys as a kid growing up.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 01:46:43 PM
Office computer has been working pretty good for a while but as of yesterday they are back in the $hit Tank again......
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 01:48:19 PM
I am ready for some elixir and a cigar but damn, I still over 2 hours to go.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 01:50:08 PM
I am ready for some elixir and a cigar but damn, I still over 2 hours to go.
...... and I'm ready for a nap.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 01:54:31 PM
I am ready for some elixir and a cigar but damn, I still over 2 hours to go.
...... and I'm ready for a nap.
OK, that does it GFY :)
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on March 22, 2016, 02:01:28 PM
I am ready for some elixir and a cigar but damn, I still over 2 hours to go.
...... and I'm ready for a nap.
OK, that does it GFY :)
thank you Dave.
Zzzzzzzzzzz
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 02:13:36 PM
Guess we have an official quiet lull for Dean's Nap Time.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 02:39:22 PM
Smoked a New World connie on my drive this morning. Nice stick.
I just finished one on my lunch walk.  Good choice Tony.
I will be sure to pick up more. May like it better than the SL connie.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 02:40:54 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Correct, except fajitas are supposed to be made from skirt steak cut from the plate, not the flank. Not that anyone is terribly picky anymore, but there it is.

Fajita means "little skirt."
then I like fajitas on women.
+1
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 02:46:32 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Correct, except fajitas are supposed to be made from skirt steak cut from the plate, not the flank. Not that anyone is terribly picky anymore, but there it is.

Fajita means "little skirt."
then I like fajitas on women.
+1
SHHHEEEEE be quiet Dean is napping.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 02:47:31 PM
Fajita Tacos for lunch here, damn good too.
Never quite understood that.  Either they are fajitas or taco's...
Well Gringo if the flank steak is sliced, grilled and eaten as just meat or placed on a flour tortilla to hold it then they are fajitas if you wrap them in a soft Corn Tortilla they become fajita tacos, if you put them on a crispy corn chip with cheese then they are fajita nachos.  Simple as that and there are a few other variations too.

There are many variations of tacos, fajita is just  one of them.
Correct, except fajitas are supposed to be made from skirt steak cut from the plate, not the flank. Not that anyone is terribly picky anymore, but there it is.

Fajita means "little skirt."
then I like fajitas on women.
+1
SHHHEEEEE be quiet Dean is napping.
I wasn't caught up yet so I didn't know. Soooooooory!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2016, 02:59:57 PM
Smoked a New World connie on my drive this morning. Nice stick.
I just finished one on my lunch walk.  Good choice Tony.
I will be sure to pick up more. May like it better than the SL connie.
both AJF cigars, New World is a touch cheaper right?  :D
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 03:06:07 PM
Smoked a New World connie on my drive this morning. Nice stick.
I just finished one on my lunch walk.  Good choice Tony.
I will be sure to pick up more. May like it better than the SL connie.
both AJF cigars, New World is a touch cheaper right?  :D
Yes. Box-worthy, IMHFO.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 03:10:11 PM
Smoked a New World connie on my drive this morning. Nice stick.
I just finished one on my lunch walk.  Good choice Tony.
I will be sure to pick up more. May like it better than the SL connie.
both AJF cigars, New World is a touch cheaper right?  :D
Yes. Box-worthy, IMHFO.
Best deals on both are usually found when the Page has them on their daily deals or burners.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 03:27:47 PM
Smoked a New World connie on my drive this morning. Nice stick.
I just finished one on my lunch walk.  Good choice Tony.
I will be sure to pick up more. May like it better than the SL connie.
both AJF cigars, New World is a touch cheaper right?  :D
Yes.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 03:28:43 PM
Bout time to call this one.  Guests at home, so may not be on much in the evenings this week.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 03:35:10 PM
Bout time to call this one.  Guests at home, so may not be on much in the evenings this week.
Enjoy your family time Gramps!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 22, 2016, 03:43:21 PM
Bout time to call this one.  Guests at home, so may not be on much in the evenings this week.
Enjoy your family time Gramps!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 03:56:45 PM
Elixir is calling my name so headed home to check on it.  BBL
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 03:58:03 PM
3 minutes till closing:

DOW   -40
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 22, 2016, 04:39:36 PM
Elixir is calling my name so headed home to check on it.  BBL
Dave,  Dave are you coming home, I am in the bottle with the amber liquid.... 8)
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:14:26 PM
Elixir is calling my name so headed home to check on it.  BBL
Dave,  Dave are you coming home, I am in the bottle with the amber liquid.... 8)
I am home in the Red Elixir with a new label Fallen Angel box pressed just lit.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:15:43 PM
Damn wind is gusting to 40 mph here, jeez!  77 degrees though.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:29:47 PM
Famous Smoke Shop Sux!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 05:43:23 PM
1st SHEESH!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 06:46:59 PM
2nd SHEESH!!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 07:59:56 PM
3rd SHEESH!!!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 22, 2016, 09:10:26 PM
Good Night SHEESH!
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 09:48:09 PM
Good Night SHEESH!
Good night, Tex.
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 22, 2016, 09:51:57 PM
Good Night SHEESH!
Isn't' that a children's bedtime story book?
Title: Re: 3/22/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 22, 2016, 09:56:37 PM
Good Night SHEESH!
Isn't' that a children's bedtime story book?
One fish, two fish, cigarbanter, sfish?