CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 10, 2015, 12:00:50 AM

Title: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on August 10, 2015, 12:00:50 AM
Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 12:03:19 AM
Jam starts out with a Mark special?  But there's no way he's paying $4.50 a piece.  ;)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:04:02 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:04:22 AM
4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:05:29 AM
5 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:09:53 AM
Today is Monday, August 10, the 222nd day of 2015. There are 143 days left in the year.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:11:10 AM
Highlight in History

On August 10, 1945, a day after the atomic bombing of Nagasaki, Imperial Japan conveyed its willingness to surrender provided the status of Emperor Hirohito remained unchanged. (The Allies responded the next day, saying they would determine the Emperor's future status.)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:11:31 AM
On this date

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:12:20 AM
In 1792, during the French Revolution, mobs in Paris attacked the Tuileries (TWEE'-luh-reez) Palace, where King Louis XVI resided. (The king was later arrested, put on trial for treason, and executed.)

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:12:39 AM
In 1821, Missouri became the 24th state.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:13:05 AM
In 1846, President James K. Polk signed a measure establishing the Smithsonian Institution.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:13:43 AM
In 1874, Herbert Clark Hoover, the 31st president of the United States, was born in West Branch, Iowa.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:14:05 AM
In 1913, the Treaty of Bucharest was signed, ending the Second Balkan War.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:14:33 AM
In 1921, Franklin D. Roosevelt was stricken with polio at his summer home on the Canadian island of Campobello.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:15:02 AM
In 1949, the National Military Establishment was renamed the Department of Defense.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:15:32 AM
In 1969, Leno and Rosemary LaBianca were murdered in their Los Angeles home by members of Charles Manson's cult, one day after actress Sharon Tate and four other people had been slain.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:16:01 AM
In 1975, television personality David Frost announced he had purchased the exclusive rights to interview former President Richard Nixon.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:16:39 AM
In 1988, President Ronald Reagan signed a measure providing $20,000 payments to still-living Japanese-Americans who'd been interned by their government during World War II.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:17:04 AM
In 1993, Ruth Bader Ginsburg was sworn in as the second female justice on the U.S. Supreme Court.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:17:51 AM
In 1995, Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols were charged with 11 counts in the Oklahoma City bombing (McVeigh was convicted of murder and executed; Nichols was convicted of conspiracy and involuntary manslaughter and sentenced to life in prison). Norma McCorvey, "Jane Roe" of the 1973 Supreme Court decision legalizing abortion, announced she had joined the anti-abortion group Operation Rescue.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:18:32 AM
Ten years ago: A defiant Iran resumed full operations at its uranium conversion plant. President George W. Bush signed a $286 billion transportation bill. Tennessee prison inmate George Hyatte and his wife, Jennifer, surrendered in Columbus, Ohio, a day after she'd ambushed two prison guards at a courthouse, killing one of them, to help her husband escape. (Both later pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and were sentenced to life in prison without parole.)

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:19:09 AM
Five years ago: The House pushed through an emergency $26 billion jobs bill that Democrats said would save 300,000 teachers, police and others from layoffs; President Barack Obama immediately signed it into law. Talk radio host Dr. Laura Schlessinger quoted the "N-word" 11 times in an on-air conversation with a caller who she said was "hypersensitive" to racism; Schlessinger ended up apologizing. Hollywood producer David L. Wolper, 82, died in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:19:34 AM
One year ago: Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Malaki resisted calls for his resignation and accused the country's new president, Fouad Massoum, of violating the constitution (al-Maliki stepped down three days later). Rory McIlroy won his second straight major championship and fourth of his young career, rallying on the back nine in the PGA Championship in Louisville, Kentucky.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:20:44 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Rhonda Fleming is 92. Singer Ronnie Spector is 72. Actor James Reynolds is 69. Rock singer-musician Ian Anderson (Jethro Tull) is 68. Country musician Gene Johnson (Diamond Rio) is 66. Singer Patti Austin is 65. Actor Daniel Hugh Kelly is 63. Folk singer-songwriter Sam Baker is 61. Actress Rosanna Arquette is 56. Actor Antonio Banderas is 55. Rock musician Jon Farriss (INXS) is 54. Singer Julia Fordham is 53. Journalist-blogger Andrew Sullivan is 52. Actor Chris Caldovino is 52. Singer Neneh Cherry is 51. Singer Aaron Hall is 51. Boxer Riddick Bowe is 48. Actor Sean Blakemore (TV: "General Hospital") is 48. Rhythm-and-blues singer Lorraine Pearson (Five Star) is 48. Singer-producer Michael Bivins is 47. Actor-writer Justin Theroux is 44. Actress Angie Harmon is 43. Country singer Jennifer Hanson is 42. Actress JoAnna Garcia Swisher is 36. Singer Cary Ann Hearst (Shovels & Rope) is 36. Rhythm-and-blues singer Nikki Bratcher (Divine) is 35. Actor Aaron Staton (TV: "Mad Men") is 35. Actor Ryan Eggold is 31. Actor Lucas Till is 25. Reality TV star Kylie Jenner is 18.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:21:29 AM
Thought for Today: "It is easier to make a saint out of a libertine than out of a prig." - George Santayana, Spanish-born philosopher (1863-1952).
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:22:16 AM
True Doctor Stories
-------------------------

--Dr. Richard Byrnes, Seattle, WA

One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I
told a wife that her husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct. Not
more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of
the family that the had died of a "massive internal fart."

--Dr. Susan Steinberg, Manitoba, Canada

I was performing a complete physical, including the
visual acuity test. I placed the patient twenty feet from the chart
and  began, "Cover your right eye with your hand." He read
the 20/20 line perfectly. Now your left." Again, a flawless read.
Now both," I requested . There was silence. He couldn't even
read the large E on the top line. I turned and discovered that he had
done exactly what I had asked; he was standing there with both his eyes
covered I was laughing too hard to finish the exam.

--Dr. Matthew Theodropolous, Worcester, MA

During a patient's two week follow-up appointment
with his cardiologist, he informed me, his doctor, that he
was having trouble with one of his medications. Which one?" I asked. The patch. The
nurse told me to put on a new one every six hours and now I'm running out of places to put
it!" I had him quickly undress and discovered what I hoped I
wouldn't see. Yes, the man had over fifty patches on his body!
Now the instructions include removal of the old patch before applying a new one.

--Dr. Rebecca St. Clair, Norfolk, VA

While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient,
I asked, "How long have you been bed-ridden?" After a look of complete
confusion she answered Why, not for about twenty years -- when
my husband was alive."

--Dr. Steven Swanson, Corvallis, OR

I was caring for a woman from Kentucky and asked, So,
how's your breakfast this morning?" It's very good, except for the
Kentucky Jelly I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied. I
then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled
"KY Jelly."

--Dr. Leonard Kransdorf, Detroit, MI

And Finally . . . A new, young MD doing his
residency in OB was quite embarrassed performing female pelvic exams. To cover his
embarrassment he had unconsciously formed a habit of whistling softly. The
middle aged lady upon whom he was performing this exam suddenly burst
out laughing and further embarrassed him. He looked up from his work
and sheepishly said, "I'm sorry. Was I tickling you?"
She replied, "No doctor, but the song you were whistling was 'I wish
I was an Oscar Meyer Wiener."

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:50:45 AM
6 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 02:51:42 AM
Time to hit the road for work, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 03:41:51 AM
7 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso)
          5/36.00
 6 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 03:42:04 AM
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 03:53:15 AM
Good morning Dave.
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 05:06:12 AM
Sheesh on the lack of banter and sheesh on the Jam.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2015, 05:30:54 AM
morning guys.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 05:38:58 AM
morning guys.
Morning Dean. How was the camper weekend?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 05:47:13 AM
8 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 7 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso)
          5/36.00
 6 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 05:47:29 AM
morning guys.
Good morning Dean.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 05:48:03 AM
morning guys.
Leaving on your trip by yourself this morning or is the biker lady going?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2015, 05:57:59 AM
morning guys.
Morning Dean. How was the camper weekend?
weekend was spent sorting and packing and resorting and repacking. bikerlady knows nothing about camping anymore, she was use to a selfcontained unit.

to answer Chips question, I will be going alone if bikerlady does not show up on time. I still have to hit the bank on the way out, the ATM machine was down last night, well, out of money, and I still need rolls and milk.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 06:05:04 AM
morning guys.
Morning Dean. How was the camper weekend?
weekend was spent sorting and packing and resorting and repacking. bikerlady knows nothing about camping anymore, she was use to a selfcontained unit.

to answer Chips question, I will be going alone if bikerlady does not show up on time. I still have to hit the bank on the way out, the ATM machine was down last night, well, out of money, and I still need rolls and milk.
Oh yeah, that's right, you're heading out today. Well, enjoy yourself. Hopefully you're not going it alone.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2015, 06:12:59 AM
morning guys.
Morning Dean. How was the camper weekend?
weekend was spent sorting and packing and resorting and repacking. bikerlady knows nothing about camping anymore, she was use to a selfcontained unit.

to answer Chips question, I will be going alone if bikerlady does not show up on time. I still have to hit the bank on the way out, the ATM machine was down last night, well, out of money, and I still need rolls and milk.
Oh yeah, that's right, you're heading out today. Well, enjoy yourself. Hopefully you're not going it alone.
she says she's on her way.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 06:34:57 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 06:36:13 AM
And PosthumouslyFishingDave.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 06:37:14 AM
morning guys.
Morning Dean. How was the camper weekend?
weekend was spent sorting and packing and resorting and repacking. bikerlady knows nothing about camping anymore, she was use to a selfcontained unit.

to answer Chips question, I will be going alone if bikerlady does not show up on time. I still have to hit the bank on the way out, the ATM machine was down last night, well, out of money, and I still need rolls and milk.
Don't forget the swiss and mushrooms.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 06:38:38 AM
Mr. Bean missed his blues, but as they were first up, will most likely make an afternoon return appearance.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 06:39:58 AM
Although they are $4.50 out of his price range.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 06:40:01 AM
Mr. Bean missed his blues, but as they were first up, will most likely make an afternoon return appearance.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on August 10, 2015, 06:40:38 AM
Workaference time for me, enjoy your day guys.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 06:44:05 AM
Although they are $4.50 out of his price range.
He'll stake out the sprinter for a year before he pays that!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 06:58:37 AM
Although they are $4.50 out of his price range.
He'll stake out the sprinter for a year before he pays that!
That may be true.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:09:51 AM
Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 07:12:31 AM
Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Limp on in and take a seat.  Glad you had an entertaining weekend.  Weather couldn't have been any better.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 07:14:26 AM
Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:15:39 AM
Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Limp on in and take a seat.  Glad you had an entertaining weekend.  Weather couldn't have been any better.
Weather was great, only issue was the ocean on Saturday, red flag due to the riptide/undertow from a storm off the coast so kids couldn't go in but it was a great weekend
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2015, 07:16:58 AM
morning guys.
Morning Dean. How was the camper weekend?
weekend was spent sorting and packing and resorting and repacking. bikerlady knows nothing about camping anymore, she was use to a selfcontained unit.

to answer Chips question, I will be going alone if bikerlady does not show up on time. I still have to hit the bank on the way out, the ATM machine was down last night, well, out of money, and I still need rolls and milk.
Don't forget the swiss and mushrooms.
I have more than enough food for a week. could probably feed 6 people all week, from cereal to soups, steaks, pork chops, sausages, burgers, hots, fruits to nuts, and pizza.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:19:21 AM
Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
I revisited some 601 greens this weekend, hadn't smoked the troncos in quite awhile, really enjoyable cigars that I tend to overlook lately.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 07:20:33 AM
Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
I revisited some 601 greens this weekend, hadn't smoked the troncos in quite awhile, really enjoyable cigars that I tend to overlook lately.
Yea, on to the next latest and greatest....we know how you are.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:22:24 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:23:03 AM
Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
I revisited some 601 greens this weekend, hadn't smoked the troncos in quite awhile, really enjoyable cigars that I tend to overlook lately.
Yea, on to the next latest and greatest....we know how you are.
I blame you  ;)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 07:26:15 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:37:38 AM
Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
I revisited some 601 greens this weekend, hadn't smoked the troncos in quite awhile, really enjoyable cigars that I tend to overlook lately.
Yea, on to the next latest and greatest....we know how you are.
I started with a HE lonsdale on Friday night that just didn't do it for me so I followed with a Jericho Hill that was great, love those. We were playing cornhole ( ;)) on the wrap-around porch all 3 nights so got to smoke a bunch of cigars and not bother anybody
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:38:39 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:40:16 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
And because the order still says "processing", there was never a shipping notice sent nor is there any tracking info posted...should be interesting
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Ogie on August 10, 2015, 07:44:50 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
And because the order still says "processing", there was never a shipping notice sent nor is there any tracking info posted...should be interesting
I'm not sure they ever update the status.  My order from January is still processing.  I ordered from them last Wednesday and have no idea what's happening.  Meanwhile, my order from SBC on Friday will arrive today; CA to PA vs PA to PA.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2015, 07:47:41 AM
we're off!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 07:51:02 AM
9 Daniel Marshall Red Label  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
           5/24.99
 8 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 7 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso)
          5/36.00
 6 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
         10/39.99
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:51:08 AM
[...]
This is my second order with them, the first one I cancelled due to backordered product that held up shipment. When that product was back in stock they were out of the other item so I cancelled. Now this latest order I'm sure has run out of stock of the remaining (2) 5-packs so I'm not feeling the love from them so far
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 07:52:38 AM
morning guys.
Morning Dean. How was the camper weekend?
weekend was spent sorting and packing and resorting and repacking. bikerlady knows nothing about camping anymore, she was use to a selfcontained unit.

to answer Chips question, I will be going alone if bikerlady does not show up on time. I still have to hit the bank on the way out, the ATM machine was down last night, well, out of money, and I still need rolls and milk.
Don't forget the swiss and mushrooms.
I have more than enough food for a week. could probably feed 6 people all week, from cereal to soups, steaks, pork chops, sausages, burgers, hots, fruits to nuts, and pizza.
Careful what you say, there's always a few deadbeats that would be happy to trail along.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:53:18 AM
we're off!
No truer words have ever been uttered
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 07:54:16 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 07:58:22 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Exactly, we'll see how they rectify this issue. That will determine if I ever even bother with them again
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Ogie on August 10, 2015, 08:00:05 AM
[...]
Communication is the problem.  I can understand "out of stock".  Although, other sites seem to do just fine with real-time inventory.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 08:03:46 AM
[...]
For sure, even when I had that same issue with CI they communicated with me right away and let me decide which way to handle it. This is odd because all of the paperwork says they sent to order 100% so it's basically my word against theirs on what was in the box
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 08:05:14 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Right? I'll give you a helluva price on some Tats if you want to send me some money. Now, if you ever want to see them, that's another story.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 08:08:05 AM
[...]
(http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnxi90jJ3J1qedd3eo1_500.png)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 08:11:39 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Good point, who do you typically order cigars from Dave?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 08:24:53 AM
Good mornin gents
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 08:27:58 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 08:30:19 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 08:36:16 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning, Shaun.
GMornin Dave
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 08:38:09 AM
Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun
Howdy Scott
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 08:38:58 AM
Good morning boys! Licking my wounds after a 3-day party weekend at the beach, plenty of sun, fun, adult beverages and cigars
Shake the cobwebs out and join us.
I revisited some 601 greens this weekend, hadn't smoked the troncos in quite awhile, really enjoyable cigars that I tend to overlook lately.
Yea, on to the next latest and greatest....we know how you are.
I blame you  ;)
;D    8)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 08:45:49 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Good point, who do you typically order cigars from Dave?
Me?  Atlantic. ......oh, you meant him.......l
                 ..................I crack myself up sometimes.... :o
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 08:48:24 AM
10 Man O' War Ruination   Belicoso  (5.7 x 56)
          10/39.99
 9 Daniel Marshall Red Label  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
           5/24.99
 8 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 7 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso)
          5/36.00
 6 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
         10/39.99
1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 08:50:01 AM
Good Morning Mr. 10K Yellowstar.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 08:53:30 AM
Good Morning Mr. 10K Yellowstar.
(brushes dirt off of blue velvet sportcoat) Good mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 08:59:09 AM
Good Morning Mr. 10K Yellowstar.
(brushes dirt off of blue velvet sportcoat) Good mornin Dave!
I'd be posting more if I knew there was sportcoat waiting for me!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 08:59:55 AM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Good point, who do you typically order cigars from Dave?
Me?  Atlantic. ......oh, you meant him.......l
                 ..................I crack myself up sometimes.... :o
Oh no, I meant you...Atlantic you say?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 08:59:57 AM
Good Morning Mr. 10K Yellowstar.
(brushes dirt off of blue velvet sportcoat) Good mornin Dave!
I'd be posting more if I knew there was sportcoat waiting for me!
Shhhhh, it's like the Free Masons, cool hats and shit too!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 09:00:43 AM
Good Morning Mr. 10K Yellowstar.
(brushes dirt off of blue velvet sportcoat) Good mornin Dave!
Are you a pimp now?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 09:02:16 AM
Good Morning Mr. 10K Yellowstar.
(brushes dirt off of blue velvet sportcoat) Good mornin Dave!
Are you a pimp now?
Let's just say, sometimes things change when you reach milestones...
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 09:19:59 AM
11 New World by AJF  Belicoso (5.5 x 55)
            5/26.50
10 Man O' War Ruination   Belicoso  (5.7 x 56)
          10/39.99
 9 Daniel Marshall Red Label  Robusto  (5.5 x 52)
           5/24.99
 8 CAO Brazilia Gol! (5.0"x56)
         10/38.99
 7 Herrera Esteli by Drew Estate Piramide Fina (Belicoso)
          5/36.00
 6 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 5 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
 4 Diesel Unlimited d.6 (Gordo) (6.0"x60)
         10/34.50
 3 Brick House Robusto (5.0"x54)
          5/24.10
 2 E.P. Carrillo Dark Rituals
         10/39.99
1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/22.50
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 09:27:45 AM
Good morning, folks.  How's the jam treating ya?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 09:28:40 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Got some nice New World's up for you.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 09:30:42 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Got some nice New World's up for you.
I appreciate that and all, but I'm still in no shape for buyin'.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 09:32:36 AM
Good morning, folks.  How's the jam treating ya?
Amazing like always - good morning Tony!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 09:37:47 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Got some nice New World's up for you.
I appreciate that and all, but I'm still in no shape for buyin'.
Well, not shape for a lot of things, but we must go on.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2015, 09:40:54 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.

Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 09:43:10 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.
GFY!  Good mornin Tex
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 09:45:41 AM
12 Gurkha Warpig  Belicoso (6.2 x 52)
           10/29.50
[...]
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 09:46:04 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.
Morning, Hammockin'Dave.  Sheesh, that does look good. (TNWSS)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 09:46:25 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.
So which of your fish can you check off the list already?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 09:47:25 AM
Morning men. Heavy workaference this morning. Going to be one hot MF'er here today, too.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 09:48:14 AM
Morning TexFish and TexBean!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 09:52:23 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.
Nice! Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2015, 09:54:52 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-\
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 09:55:01 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.
I hope you flip out of your hammock and chip a tooth on a conch shell! Good morning Dave
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 09:55:09 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.  Got some nice New World's up for you.
I appreciate that and all, but I'm still in no shape for buyin'.
Well, not shape for a lot of things, but we must go on.
No.  And you can't make me!  (Sorry, the kids must have rubbed off on me)  TGIM
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2015, 09:56:21 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.

Sonofabitch!  8)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 09:58:02 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-\
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2015, 10:03:26 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-\
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 10:04:34 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 10:05:56 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-\
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
Wasn't the most fun project I've ever done, but I have the nicest expansion joints in the area now!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 10:07:20 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-\
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
Wasn't the most fun project I've ever done, but I have the nicest expansion joints in the area now!
The neighbors are no doubt very jealous.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2015, 10:08:35 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-\
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
Wasn't the most fun project I've ever done, but I have the nicest expansion joints in the area now!

Centerfold of Expansion Joint Monthly... sweet
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2015, 10:10:47 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.

Probably not as exciting as an EPA visit project, Mr. Deepwater Horizon  ;)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 10:11:29 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 10:12:18 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 10:13:26 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.

Probably not as exciting as an EPA visit project, Mr. Deepwater Horizon  ;)
Don't remind me.  What a pain in the ass that whole thing is.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 10:16:15 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Too much corn hole for Scott this weekend, has him jumpy.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 10:20:38 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
ROFL - just LOLd
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 10:33:04 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-\
Well, you and Dean then.....Morning Steve.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 10:35:08 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Too much corn hole for Scott this weekend, has him jumpy.
Not to mention walking a little slowly...
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 10:36:08 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
.....Deep Water Horizon or
.....expansion joint project?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 10:43:30 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
.....Deep Water Horizon or
.....expansion joint project?
An expansion joint
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 10:47:44 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Too much corn hole for Scott this weekend, has him jumpy.
Not to mention walking a little slowly...
Bit wider stance than normal...
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 11:00:33 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Too much corn hole for Scott this weekend, has him jumpy.
Not to mention walking a little slowly...
Bit wider stance than normal...
Those hips don't lie.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 11:05:43 AM
13 NUB Cafe Cappuccino  Robusto  (3.7 x 54)
           10/37.50
[...]
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 11:08:42 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Too much corn hole for Scott this weekend, has him jumpy.
Not to mention walking a little slowly...
Bit wider stance than normal...
Those hips don't lie.
The corn holing was rough at first but I really got used to it by the end of the weekend
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 11:16:04 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Too much corn hole for Scott this weekend, has him jumpy.
Not to mention walking a little slowly...
Bit wider stance than normal...
Those hips don't lie.
The corn holing was rough at first but I really got used to it by the end of the weekend
I think that's what institutionalized REALLY means.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 11:20:24 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Too much corn hole for Scott this weekend, has him jumpy.
Not to mention walking a little slowly...
Bit wider stance than normal...
Those hips don't lie.
The corn holing was rough at first but I really was enjoying it by the end of the weekend
Fixed it for you.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: BackyardSmoker on August 10, 2015, 11:21:52 AM
Some of BD's Acids on the Mash today.  ;)
10pk Toast deal
5pk Kuba maddy deal
add both-catsrule=$58.07 delivered... 3.87ea.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 11:31:33 AM
14 H. Upmann Media Noche  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
            5/22.50
[...]
Post by: flip from jersey on August 10, 2015, 11:31:39 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.
I hope you flip out of your hammock and chip a tooth on a conch shell! Good morning Dave
that's not very nice, if you looked at tthe picture, there appears to be a blonde lady sitting in the swing.
why should TR have a chipped tooth to disturb his romantic pursuits... 8)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 11:33:10 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Too much corn hole for Scott this weekend, has him jumpy.
Not to mention walking a little slowly...
Bit wider stance than normal...
Those hips don't lie.
The corn holing was rough at first but I really got used to it by the end of the weekend
Yea, when you get in the groove, the hole just seems to get bigger and bigger.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 10, 2015, 11:33:57 AM
oh, and good morning boys, got a problem email at 6:30 this morning,
 had to log on from home to fix it. After about 2 and a half hours,
figured I would work the rest of the day from here. seems like I might get a chance
 to smoke a cigar on the deck at lunchtime. ::)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 11:36:39 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.
I hope you flip out of your hammock and chip a tooth on a conch shell! Good morning Dave
that's not very nice, if you looked at tthe picture, there appears to be a blonde lady sitting in the swing.
why should TR have a chipped tooth to disturb his romantic pursuits... 8)
He'll have to fight off the stalker to the right of the tree
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 11:37:32 AM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean
Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
That sounds rather personal.
Thats what we call Tony's waistline
It's Tuesday already?  Damn, that was quick (TWSS)
Too much corn hole for Scott this weekend, has him jumpy.
Not to mention walking a little slowly...
Bit wider stance than normal...
Those hips don't lie.
The corn holing was rough at first but I really got used to it by the end of the weekend
Yea, when you get in the groove, the hole just seems to get bigger and bigger.
That's for sure, becomes easier to manipulate also
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 11:41:56 AM
15 The Bueso Genesis Wooden Ashtray Sampler  Robusto  (5.5 x 50)
            6 + Ashtray
[...]
Post by: flip from jersey on August 10, 2015, 11:58:22 AM
Happy Monday Morning working bastiges!!  Short Story burning in the hammock after breakfast.  Bike ride next then some kayak fishing until happy hour.

View from my hammock.
I hope you flip out of your hammock and chip a tooth on a conch shell! Good morning Dave
that's not very nice, if you looked at tthe picture, there appears to be a blonde lady sitting in the swing.
why should TR have a chipped tooth to disturb his romantic pursuits... 8)
He'll have to fight off the stalker to the right of the tree
once I saw the gal with the updo, i didn't focus on anything else, I missed him, standing there in the shade... :o
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 12:05:48 PM
Time for a walk with 601 Napalm.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 12:42:33 PM
G'Morning, Fellas. Another day, another dollar... less tax, fica, medicare and insurance. Should be about a quarter by the end of the day. I love Mondays.  :-\
Commies!  Good mornin Steve and Bean

Hey, Shaun. How'd your expansion joint project go?
Wasn't the most fun project I've ever done, but I have the nicest expansion joints in the area now!
TWSS
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 12:45:20 PM
Some of BD's Acids on the Mash today.  ;)
10pk Toast deal
5pk Kuba maddy deal
add both-catsrule=$58.07 delivered... 3.87ea.
Fishmatic!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 12:50:23 PM
Afternoon (EFDST) one and all.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 01:05:46 PM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Exactly, we'll see how they rectify this issue. That will determine if I ever even bother with them again
Well, at least there's this:

Scott,

I am very sorry for our mistake. We will be shipping the 10 sticks today.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 01:06:10 PM
Afternoon (EFDST) one and all.
Afternoon Mike
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 01:10:18 PM
Afternoon (EFDST) one and all.
Afternoon Mike
Bean's not cheap, he's just frugal.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 01:10:59 PM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Exactly, we'll see how they rectify this issue. That will determine if I ever even bother with them again
Well, at least there's this:

Scott,

I am very sorry for our mistake. We will be shipping the 10 sticks today.
So definitely not Lori then? Good news, so long as they actually arrive. Lol
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 01:12:10 PM
17 Foundry Chillin' Moose  Robusto  (5.5 x 50)
            Box of 20/37.50
16 Punch Signature  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
            5/19.99
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 01:13:13 PM
Welcome cousse, our newest member.  Post and post often.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 01:13:24 PM
Afternoon Mr. CB.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 01:22:31 PM
Good afternoon all!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 01:22:35 PM
Afternoon Mr. CB.
I see you brought out your box of crayons today.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 01:22:53 PM
Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2015, 01:24:30 PM
Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 01:24:55 PM
Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 01:25:50 PM
Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2015, 01:27:54 PM
Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
I would, but they all took the day off.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 01:33:36 PM
Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 01:34:35 PM
Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
Like that would make a difference.  Management's indifferent at best.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2015, 01:36:47 PM
Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
Like that would make a difference.  Management indifferent at best.
...and at worst downright venal.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 01:37:58 PM
So I placed an order with CAYP again last week, wanted to get some Tat PCRs before my OBX trip in 2 weeks so I ordered (4) 5-packs and a single Avion. Received (2) 5-packs and the single, no email stating the order was to be short and the status on the website still says "processing". WTF are they doing over there? I still have the name of the shipping manager from the last debacle so I'll call him later
His name Lori?
Certainly seems to be a family tie in there, they have very good pricing but jesus
Good pricing on nothing isn't really good pricing.
Exactly, we'll see how they rectify this issue. That will determine if I ever even bother with them again
Well, at least there's this:

Scott,

I am very sorry for our mistake. We will be shipping the 10 sticks today.
Doesn't sound like Lori
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 01:44:36 PM
Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.
pretty much same here.  took CG87 up on the s'more idea using the Reeses PB cup.  Damn good!  was a bit chilly later Sat. night and I did wind up with a flannel shirt on around 12:30 or so with my evening ceegar.    Spent the best part of the day yesterday in B-more with chillens & granchillens. Yesterday evening got nice too.   nice cool breeze,  humidity went down.  Had to go inside and check the calendar as I could have sworn it was August but the weather was more like October..
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 01:49:24 PM
if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: flip from jersey on August 10, 2015, 01:56:13 PM
if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
hello Sam, it's probably cheaper to get the right size cigar than move closer to work right? ::)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: CigarGuy87 on August 10, 2015, 01:56:43 PM
Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.
pretty much same here.  took CG87 up on the s'more idea using the Reeses PB cup.  Damn good!  was a bit chilly later Sat. night and I did wind up with a flannel shirt on around 12:30 or so with my evening ceegar.    Spent the best part of the day yesterday in B-more with chillens & granchillens. Yesterday evening got nice too.   nice cool breeze,  humidity went down.  Had to go inside and check the calendar as I could have sworn it was August but the weather was more like October..
Glad you liked it!!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 01:57:24 PM
if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
For the price of them, you can afford to chuck them a little earlier.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 01:58:46 PM
if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
hello Sam, it's probably cheaper to get the right size cigar than move closer to work right? ::)
Hi Flip!  Yeah, I've weighed all the options, and while moving is very attractive at the moment, not very economically sound.  good thought though!  Thanks!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 01:59:42 PM
Good Day Sam, Raz and Flip.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2015, 02:01:39 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 02:03:19 PM
if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
For the price of them, you can afford to chuck them a little earlier.
True, but surprisingly, for $10.00 more, I can get the deal of the day which is 40 cigars with practically the same flavor profile as the cold moose.  so I may go there.  I mean, they're made like a Cuban sandwich, and I do like a Cuban sandwich, so....
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 02:06:48 PM
Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.
pretty much same here.  took CG87 up on the s'more idea using the Reeses PB cup.  Damn good!  was a bit chilly later Sat. night and I did wind up with a flannel shirt on around 12:30 or so with my evening ceegar.    Spent the best part of the day yesterday in B-more with chillens & granchillens. Yesterday evening got nice too.   nice cool breeze,  humidity went down.  Had to go inside and check the calendar as I could have sworn it was August but the weather was more like October..
Glad you liked it!!
Awesome is the word actually.  When we do the fire pit thing, i usually have a marshmallow and a couple of Graham crackers while the warden has a smore (or 2), but after trying the RPBC thing, I may have to start making them for myself more regularly.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 02:07:39 PM
Good Day Sam, Raz and Flip.
Da'-veeeed!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2015, 02:10:42 PM
if these frozen mooses came in a toro size I might have bit for a ride to work smoke.  the description is exactly what i'm looking for.  but a robusto will only get me halfway here.
For the price of them, you can afford to chuck them a little earlier.
True, but surprisingly, for $10.00 more, I can get the deal of the day which is 40 cigars with practically the same flavor profile as the cold moose.  so I may go there.  I mean, they're made like a Cuban sandwich, and I do like a Cuban sandwich, so....
Me too on those Cuban Sandwiches!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2015, 02:10:54 PM
Good Day Sam, Raz and Flip.
Hiya, TD.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2015, 02:11:26 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
Well, it was all weekend. Now it's just a bitch.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 10, 2015, 02:15:14 PM
Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
I would, but they all took the day off.
Wish I had, geez, what a busy friggin' day. Glad I have Wednesday off. See you bastiges Thursday. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 02:18:33 PM
Morning, muchachos. Tried to cancel today due to lack of interest, but some folks insisted on going forward and stressing me out. Bastiges.
Seems rather unsympathetic to your needs to me.  i'd complain to management.
I would, but they all took the day off.
Wish I had, geez, what a busy friggin' day. Glad I have Wednesday off. See you bastiges Thursday. Hazzuh!
Later Dave
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: sfish on August 10, 2015, 02:21:51 PM
And with that, I'm off. See you guys tomorrow
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 02:29:12 PM
Good afternoon all!
Sammeh!
How do Mr CB?  Weekend treat you ok?
Not too bad.  Some chillin' while grillin'.  Kinda coolish one evening.  Almost had to get out a jacket.  Weather roller coaster for sure.
pretty much same here.  took CG87 up on the s'more idea using the Reeses PB cup.  Damn good!  was a bit chilly later Sat. night and I did wind up with a flannel shirt on around 12:30 or so with my evening ceegar.    Spent the best part of the day yesterday in B-more with chillens & granchillens. Yesterday evening got nice too.   nice cool breeze,  humidity went down.  Had to go inside and check the calendar as I could have sworn it was August but the weather was more like October..
Felt the same way.  More autumn than late summer.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 02:43:26 PM
18 Partagas Cifuentes Maduro  Toro (6.0 x 54)
            10/37.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 02:44:08 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
When do you get to the Permits?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 02:45:56 PM
And the mid-day twins are out.  Later Dave and Dogfish.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 02:47:20 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
When do you get to the Permits?
We'll see an internet photo of a smiling TxDave next to his trophy tarpon.  The accompanying global uproar will take some pressure off that MN dentist.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 02:47:45 PM
Bean better check back in soon.  Those DPG Blues are about due for a return appearance.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 02:48:29 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
When do you get to the Permits?
We'll see an internet photo of a smiling TxDave next to his trophy tarpon.  The accompanying global uproar will take some pressure off that MN dentist.
They'll be burning him in effigy in downtown Austin!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 02:49:35 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
When do you get to the Permits?
We'll see an internet photo of a smiling TxDave next to his trophy tarpon.  The accompanying global uproar will take some pressure off that MN dentist.
What timing!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 02:56:01 PM
And the mid-day twins are out.  Later Dave and Dogfish.
Flopsy and Mopsy.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 02:56:01 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
When do you get to the Permits?
We'll see an internet photo of a smiling TxDave next to his trophy tarpon.  The accompanying global uproar will take some pressure off that MN dentist.
What timing!
You prompted me to open the sprinter.  Erin Go Braless up, of course.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 02:57:29 PM
Bean better check back in soon.  Those DPG Blues are about due for a return appearance.
I'd definitively hit the El Centurions at that price, but not the Blues.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 03:10:26 PM
Bean better check back in soon.  Those DPG Blues are about due for a return appearance.
I'd definitively hit the El Centurions at that price, but not the Blues.
Pricing for me on them is $102 /box robusto, $115 Toro, $122.95 Toro Grande, Grand Corona on backorder for box, but 27.95/5
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 03:13:10 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
When do you get to the Permits?
We'll see an internet photo of a smiling TxDave next to his trophy tarpon.  The accompanying global uproar will take some pressure off that MN dentist.
Hiya Bean.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 03:13:34 PM
Bean better check back in soon.  Those DPG Blues are about due for a return appearance.
I'd definitively hit the El Centurions at that price, but not the Blues.
Pricing for me on them is $102 /box robusto, $115 Toro, $122.95 Toro Grande, Grand Corona on backorder for box, but 27.95/5
Just pimpin'...
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 03:15:55 PM
huh, Pimp sticks, don't see them much anymore.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 03:18:52 PM
Bean better check back in soon.  Those DPG Blues are about due for a return appearance.
I'd definitively hit the El Centurions at that price, but not the Blues.
Pricing for me on them is $102 /box robusto, $115 Toro, $122.95 Toro Grande, Grand Corona on backorder for box, but 27.95/5
That's far better than the box pricing at CI, where toro's @ $145.  Don't think I want an entire box, but a 10'er would do.  Time to go hunting!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 03:21:18 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
When do you get to the Permits?
We'll see an internet photo of a smiling TxDave next to his trophy tarpon.  The accompanying global uproar will take some pressure off that MN dentist.
Hiya Bean.
Afternoon Mikey.  Up to 101 F now here, probalby hit 104 or 105 before the days over.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 03:21:55 PM
19 Arturo Fuente Hemingway  Signature (6.0 x 47)
             5/34.00
[...]
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 03:28:52 PM
Lunching between naps,kayak fishing and local White Tip Lager after next nap.

Early rise tomorrow with a tarpon fishing trip.

Life is a beach!
When do you get to the Permits?
We'll see an internet photo of a smiling TxDave next to his trophy tarpon.  The accompanying global uproar will take some pressure off that MN dentist.
Hiya Bean.
Afternoon Mikey.  Up to 101 F now here, probalby hit 104 or 105 before the days over.
How hot and dry is it in Killeen, TX?  it's so hot that son Tim said their watering their foundation to keep the slab foundation from cracking.  Mostly cool and wet here which is opposite to our usual hot and dry.  Feels like 94 right now.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 03:30:12 PM
OK Bean, what is an acceptable price for you for the DPG Blues?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 03:34:26 PM
cuban classics went for $42 & change a few min ago for robustos.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 03:35:06 PM
OK Bean, what is an acceptable price for you for the DPG Blues?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 03:35:10 PM
DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 03:36:05 PM
DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Yea, but I could just have been dreaming....
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 03:38:37 PM
OK Bean, what is an acceptable price for you for the DPG Blues?
Dave, you trying to say the cheap bastige wouldn't buy them at any price?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 03:44:19 PM
OK Bean, what is an acceptable price for you for the DPG Blues?
Sub $37/10, but just barely.  Sub $36 would be sweet.  But since I smoked an El Cent toro I picked up at a B&M in PA, the hunt for Blues has lost its appeal.  The El Cent never will be seen on the sprinter, though.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 03:50:07 PM
20 Romeo y Julieta Vintage  Toro  (6.2 x 54)
             10/39.99
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 03:50:44 PM
Pepins next....I can feel it

....or maybe that's just a little gas.... ::)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 10, 2015, 03:51:00 PM
DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 03:51:36 PM
OK Bean, what is an acceptable price for you for the DPG Blues?
Sub $37/10, but just barely.  Sub $36 would be sweet.  But since I smoked an El Cent toro I picked up at a B&M in PA, the hunt for Blues has lost its appeal.  The El Cent never will be seen on the sprinter, though.
Has been on the jam from time to time.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 03:52:57 PM
Pepins next....I can feel it

....or maybe that's just a little gas.... ::)
Gurkhas, so you were right the second time.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 03:53:21 PM
DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
Seem to remember command/control option.  Again, just rememberin'...
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 03:54:22 PM
DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
That's BS...or something like that.  I have hit "buy" before he's gone, then before I could hit "confirm" he was gone and the sale did not go through.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 03:54:57 PM
Pepins next....I can feel it

....or maybe that's just a little gas.... ::)
Gurkhas, so you were right the second time.
.....I was talking Jam not Sprint.  but you're probably still right.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 10, 2015, 03:55:48 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 03:56:32 PM
DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
Seem to remember command/control option.  Again, just rememberin'...
Could be, but as the decent offerings are few and far between, experimentation is hardly worth the effort.  Besides, you might end up with a box of Isla Del Sol or Erin Go Braless.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 10, 2015, 04:01:30 PM
DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
Seem to remember command/control option.  Again, just rememberin'...
I can't seem to remember the key combination, but Joe said it always got the lowest price.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: ss2 on August 10, 2015, 04:02:34 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Bad Dad on August 10, 2015, 04:05:44 PM
I have to start supper.. Later guys.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 04:29:29 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 04:29:30 PM
DPG Cuban Classics just sprinted for $40 and change for 10
Interesting,  I saw $42.something when he ran off.  you got $40.xx?
Just butting in for a second... :)  Joe had told me there was a trick to the running man.  You may want to ask him about it.  From what I can remember, you have to wait until he runs off the end, and then hit the buy button, and it will always give you the lowest price.  Or something like that..?  I've never tried to buy anything there.
Seem to remember command/control option.  Again, just rememberin'...
I can't seem to remember the key combination, but Joe said it always got the lowest price.
Got the "sold for" price.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 04:30:15 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2015, 04:52:12 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.

God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 05:24:40 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2015, 05:34:01 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.
Heh.  No, they weren't funnin' with me.  I found the problem.  There were a series of updates for Microsoft Office that they hadn't installed.

Gonna drink hard tonight.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 05:42:56 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.
Heh.  No, they weren't funnin' with me.  I found the problem.  There were a series of updates for Microsoft Office that they hadn't installed.

Gonna drink hard tonight.
You get the blame while it's their fault.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: razgueado on August 10, 2015, 05:59:32 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.
Heh.  No, they weren't funnin' with me.  I found the problem.  There were a series of updates for Microsoft Office that they hadn't installed.

Gonna drink hard tonight.
You get the blame while it's their fault.  Sheesh!
Well, it is what they pay me for.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: SLY on August 10, 2015, 06:13:28 PM
Time to head out, later.
....and Go Blues!
Later Dave!  I'm out as well, taking with me a Partagas Cifuentes toro.  Everyone have a good night!
So long Sammy and Dad.  I can see it's going to be a quiet afternoon here.
It's that time of day when the flock scatters and goes to roost.
And sometimes works.
God I want out of this office.  I've been banging my head on the desk trying to fix a problem I can't reproduce but others can.  I want to go drink.
They're probably just funnin' wit ya, nobody can reproduce it.  Go drink.
Heh.  No, they weren't funnin' with me.  I found the problem.  There were a series of updates for Microsoft Office that they hadn't installed.

Gonna drink hard tonight.
You get the blame while it's their fault.  Sheesh!
"I didn't say it was your fault.  I said I was blaming you."
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: SLY on August 10, 2015, 06:14:13 PM
Having a one person mini herf here at the olde NoVA hangout at Carpool in Herndon/Reston. Nice overcast day in the 70's. Had an RB Genesis Habano torp with decent humi time. My original beef with them is that the good looking wrapper was almost non-combustible. Now it burned better and only started tunneling in the last two inches ... had to dig out the ash from the filler to be able to relight the tube of the wrapper. Other than that it was pretty satisfying ... probably needs a few more months in humi to reach perfection. P.S. beer list here is awesome ... but pretty expensive for the more exotic brews. I.e. Ballast point 7-7.50, Avery 20-27$.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on August 10, 2015, 06:37:58 PM
camp is set up, we've explored the beach on the gulf and the bay, dinner is 'et, and showers taken. RP Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro toro and water reading Stephen King's Duma Key. no wifi.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2015, 07:32:03 PM
Happy hour here Havana Club Piņa Colada.  Just finished a V Lancero.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 07:51:19 PM
Happy hour here Havana Club Piņa Colada.  Just finished a V Lancero.
I think your whole f'n week is one long happy hour, ya bastige.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 10, 2015, 07:57:24 PM
Happy hour here Havana Club Piņa Colada.  Just finished a V Lancero.
I think your whole f'n week is one long happy hour, ya bastige.
Sort of but we have beer happy hour then mixed drinks happy hour before dinner then after dinner happy hour
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 08:40:36 PM
Happy hour here Havana Club Piņa Colada.  Just finished a V Lancero.
I think your whole f'n week is one long happy hour, ya bastige.
Sort of but we have beer happy hour then mixed drinks happy hour before dinner then after dinner happy hour
Hahaha!  Glad you're having a nice time.  I'm sure I can go back and look but I'm too lazy... Did you catch any fish?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 08:42:45 PM
Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: SLY on August 10, 2015, 08:55:07 PM
Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Tony!!!  I sent Greg an e-mail while I was waiting for the place to open, but missed his reply (on my iPhone) until I checked my e-mail on my laptop when I got home. He was away & just got back and was tired & had stuff to do.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get together before school
starts.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: Threebean on August 10, 2015, 09:00:16 PM
Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Tony!!!  I sent Greg an e-mail while I was waiting for the place to open, but missed his reply (on my iPhone) until I checked my e-mail on my laptop when I got home. He was away & just got back and was tired & had stuff to do.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get together before school
starts.
Evening Sly.  You, Greg, Tim, Kirpal need to have an end of summer herf.  Wish I could join you, but I've been herfing with the NJ crowd of late, so I'm corrupted.   ;)
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: SLY on August 10, 2015, 09:36:26 PM
Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Tony!!!  I sent Greg an e-mail while I was waiting for the place to open, but missed his reply (on my iPhone) until I checked my e-mail on my laptop when I got home. He was away & just got back and was tired & had stuff to do.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get together before school
starts.
Evening Sly.  You, Greg, Tim, Kirpal need to have an end of summer herf.  Wish I could join you, but I've been herfing with the NJ crowd of late, so I'm corrupted.   ;)
We do ... you have to admit, that Jersey crowd has awful good taste in cigars and brewskies. Hope you will condescend to join our company again someday soon.  Shoot bring the whole Jersey crowd down wit ya.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: SLY on August 10, 2015, 09:37:22 PM
Night gentlemen.  I'm exhausted ... got to get to bed. Au revoir.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 10:13:07 PM
Hiya SLY.  Where are Tim and Greg?
Tony!!!  I sent Greg an e-mail while I was waiting for the place to open, but missed his reply (on my iPhone) until I checked my e-mail on my laptop when I got home. He was away & just got back and was tired & had stuff to do.  Hopefully, we'll be able to get together before school
starts.
I'd love to come down that way and join you.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 10:51:17 PM
camp is set up, we've explored the beach on the gulf and the bay, dinner is 'et, and showers taken. RP Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro toro and water reading Stephen King's Duma Key. no wifi.
Is ya nekkid yet?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 10:59:56 PM
Howdy any of ya'll that might be lurkin'.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 11:22:36 PM
Happy hour here Havana Club Piņa Colada.  Just finished a V Lancero.
I think your whole f'n week is one long happy hour, ya bastige.
One happy hour after another.  A whole day of happy hours.  I'd be puttin' in overtime.
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 10, 2015, 11:44:05 PM
camp is set up, we've explored the beach on the gulf and the bay, dinner is 'et, and showers taken. RP Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro toro and water reading Stephen King's Duma Key. no wifi.
Is ya nekkid yet?
You really wanna know?
Title: Re: 8/10/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on August 10, 2015, 11:55:57 PM
camp is set up, we've explored the beach on the gulf and the bay, dinner is 'et, and showers taken. RP Special Reserve Sun Grown maduro toro and water reading Stephen King's Duma Key. no wifi.
Is ya nekkid yet?
You really wanna know?  (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji85.png) (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji86.png) (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji87.png)
See no evil indeed.