CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 17, 2022, 12:43:31 AM

Title: 6/17/2022
Post by: CigarBanter on June 17, 2022, 12:43:31 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 05:32:53 AM
Friday!
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 05:33:21 AM
Joe:

CAO Black Mosaic - 10/32.50
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 05:34:24 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Diesel Fool's Errand Stubborn Fool Perfecto - 10/69.99

Door #2 - La Perla Habana Classic Cameroon Toro - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Ferio Tego Metropolitan Host Maduro Hobart (Robusto) - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 06:37:22 AM
Good morning, Dave. Stayed in bed a little longer but I'm still tired.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 06:38:43 AM
Good morning, Dave. Stayed in bed a little longer but I'm still tired.
Morning, Tony. Wish I could've done the same.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 06:41:35 AM
Good morning, Dave. Stayed in bed a little longer but I'm still tired.
Morning, Tony. Wish I could've done the same.
I'm regretting it now because I have a lot to do.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 06:50:03 AM
Good morning, Dave. Stayed in bed a little longer but I'm still tired.
Morning, Tony. Wish I could've done the same.
I'm regretting it now because I have a lot to do.
It's a double-edged sword, for sure.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: Oyam18 on June 17, 2022, 08:48:03 AM
Good morning, Dave. Stayed in bed a little longer but I'm still tired.
Morning, Tony. Wish I could've done the same.
I'm regretting it now because I have a lot to do.
It's a double-edged sword, for sure.
Friday impersonation ....who am I?
DoNt geT laZZy leTs Get cRazzY. Get yO laZZy aZz oUt a BEd. wOOf!
Have a great day!
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 08:50:48 AM
Good morning, Dave. Stayed in bed a little longer but I'm still tired.
Morning, Tony. Wish I could've done the same.
I'm regretting it now because I have a lot to do.
It's a double-edged sword, for sure.
Friday impersonation ....who am I?
DoNt geT laZZy leTs Get cRazzY. Get yO laZZy aZz oUt a BEd. wOOf!
Have a great day!
What is TruDog, Alex?
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 08:50:57 AM
I guessed this math equation in 5/6 tries.

🟧🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟩
🟧🟩🟧🟩🟧🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=Myo3Ny0zPTIyOA
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 08:55:08 AM
#Heardle #112

️🟩

Took a big guess on this one. Didn't actually think that was the title of the song.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 09:00:43 AM
Wordle 363 3/6

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 09:01:39 AM
I have a half hour until my next meeting so I should go find some coffee.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 09:07:24 AM
#Heardle #112

️🟩

Took a big guess on this one. Didn't actually think that was the title of the song.
Ditto.

#Heardle #112

🔉⬛️🟩⬜️⬜️⬜️⬜️

https://www.heardle.app
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 09:12:39 AM
I guessed this math equation in 5/6 tries.

🟧🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟩
🟧🟩🟧🟩🟧🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=Myo3Ny0zPTIyOA
I guessed this math equation in 5/6 tries.

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟧⬜🟧🟩🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟧🟧🟩🟧🟩🟩🟧⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟧🟩🟩🟩🟧
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can you guess this equation?
https://numberle.org/?challenge=Myo3Ny0zPTIyOA
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 09:27:13 AM
All this playing around got us to Page2. Finally.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 09:28:31 AM
@LuvTooGolf: I saw you met up with Nate yesterday. How's he doing?
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 09:35:42 AM
@LuvTooGolf: I saw you met up with Nate yesterday. How's he doing?
He's good. He was supposed to come over a couple months ago, but ended up with covid again, so he had to cancel. Also lost out on a commercial because of it. We'll be planning something here again soon.

Actually told me he's planning on heading to FL at the beginning of next year for a couple months, staying with a friend and working from there, to get away from the cold and snow. I'm jealous.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: razgueado on June 17, 2022, 09:50:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 09:51:40 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning, Page2Raz.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 09:52:48 AM
@LuvTooGolf: I saw you met up with Nate yesterday. How's he doing?
He's good. He was supposed to come over a couple months ago, but ended up with covid again, so he had to cancel. Also lost out on a commercial because of it. We'll be planning something here again soon.

Actually told me he's planning on heading to FL at the beginning of next year for a couple months, staying with a friend and working from there, to get away from the cold and snow. I'm jealous.
Why not, if it's possible? They gave us restrictions at the UN but only because in cases of staff with health insurance, it could cause issue if they were out of the country.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 09:53:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Howdy, Bret.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 09:57:24 AM
@LuvTooGolf: I saw you met up with Nate yesterday. How's he doing?
He's good. He was supposed to come over a couple months ago, but ended up with covid again, so he had to cancel. Also lost out on a commercial because of it. We'll be planning something here again soon.

Actually told me he's planning on heading to FL at the beginning of next year for a couple months, staying with a friend and working from there, to get away from the cold and snow. I'm jealous.
Why not, if it's possible? They gave us restrictions at the UN but only because in cases of staff with health insurance, it could cause issue if they were out of the country.
I think he thought the same thing. Wish I had the same option, I'd definitely take it.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: razgueado on June 17, 2022, 09:59:08 AM
Argh! I had typed the correct guess in on the third attempt, then thought better of it and took it out. I HATE when that happens.

Wordle 363 4/6

🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 10:07:40 AM
Argh! I had typed the correct guess in on the third attempt, then thought better of it and took it out. I HATE when that happens.

Wordle 363 4/6

🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Agreed that's frustrating. I could have gotten yesterday's on my first attempt and didn't, is still bothering me.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 10:48:48 AM
Wordle 363 3/6*

🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 11:53:22 AM
Online puzzle lull.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 12:00:05 PM
Online puzzle lull.
One of our smarter lulls at least.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 12:01:46 PM
What a difference in temperature since 6 hours ago. I'd guess we're about 30° warmer.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 01:14:08 PM
What a difference in temperature since 6 hours ago. I'd guess we're about 30° warmer.
That's quite the front going through. We're going in the other direction. 93 yesterday, 79 right now, only a high of 69 tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 02:32:33 PM
Did I miss the start of weekend hazzuh?
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 02:45:18 PM
Did I miss the start of weekend hazzuh?
Not yet, doing a touch of OT before logging off.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 03:17:42 PM
Ok, NOW it's time. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 04:50:07 PM
Ok, NOW it's time. Hazzuh!
I kinda knew I'd miss it. I must be clairvoyant.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 08:36:51 PM
Took the middle kid to her friend's softball game this evening, cause she wanted to watch her play. I've definitely earned my evening smoke.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 09:18:26 PM
Speaking of which, Comfortably Numb Vol 2.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220618/66df6512f0dd6111b82a2107cdb14810.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 09:21:05 PM
Also got some Ole Smoky Moonshine Sour Razzin' Berry poured, which is fucking delightful.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 09:48:43 PM
Taking a CAO Scorpion sungrown and a Brazilia to the course tomorrow. Anyone have an opinion on the order I smoke them in before I get out there?
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 17, 2022, 10:11:46 PM
Taking a CAO Scorpion sungrown and a Brazilia to the course tomorrow. Anyone have an opinion on the order I smoke them in before I get out there?
I'd go Brazilia second.
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 17, 2022, 10:54:41 PM
Taking a CAO Scorpion sungrown and a Brazilia to the course tomorrow. Anyone have an opinion on the order I smoke them in before I get out there?
I'd go Brazilia second.
I was thinking the same, but didn't want to get chastised for my choice. Lol
Title: Re: 6/17/2022
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 18, 2022, 01:31:02 AM
Taking a CAO Scorpion sungrown and a Brazilia to the course tomorrow. Anyone have an opinion on the order I smoke them in before I get out there?
I'd go Brazilia second.
I was thinking the same, but didn't want to get chastised for my choice. Lol
You'll be chastised one way or another, no matter the order.