CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 14, 2014, 12:01:30 AM

Title: 6/14/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on June 14, 2014, 12:01:30 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 14, 2014, 12:02:52 AM
No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 14, 2014, 12:05:16 AM
Ken, just pay the $60, it ain't worth the heartache.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 12:05:17 AM
No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 12:11:02 AM
No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
I am tired of this state. Says I owe $13,000 back taxes. Called about it, and has to do with my Dad's estate. Sister got that, and he was barely solvent, with Mom's and his medical bill's. Better be a mistake, cause they say I can't drive!!! Fucking stupid state. He was working for the State when he died! Stupid bitch I talked to said she sent a letter, This state is fucked up!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 14, 2014, 12:15:38 AM
No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
I am tired of this state. Says I owe $13,000 back taxes. Called about it, and has to do with my Dad's estate. Sister got that, and he was barely solvent, with Mom's and his medical bill's. Better be a mistake, cause they say I can't drive!!! Fucking stupid state. He was working for the State when he died! Stupid bitch I talked to said she sent a letter, This state is fucked up!
like every broke state, they are looking for money under every stone. That's why that cigar tax will pass for sure.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 14, 2014, 12:19:04 AM
I best get some rest, got 24 hours more at work this weekend. Have a cigar and relax boys. And happy Father's Day weekend to ya all.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 12:27:25 AM
[...]
Louisiana is not broke, and will never be broke as long as the Oil flows. We should have no tax, like Texas. 5 million people, and billions of bbls a day? We have more Oil & Gas than any State, per capita. We should have a free house, and car when we are born! But, we are stupid and the politicians they say are elected by us, but they are all the same. Not a dimes difference! The bottom line is that the people of this State are STUPID, and don't care! Laissez les bons temps rouler! This State is ruined, and my Industry did it. We need some of the Trillions that was made here!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 02:04:02 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 02:19:14 AM
Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 02:33:46 AM
Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Good morning Ken, gotta love the way out state hits you at the drivers license place. I got hit with a extra 360.00 fee because they claimed the license plate on a car we sold did not have it's plate turned in within 10 days of canceling the insurance on it.  Cash only of course at the DMV, they told me I could dispute it if I could provide all the proper documentation from 3 years ago.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 02:55:48 AM
Starting the Fathers Day weekend with a Montecristo No.2 from 5-13.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 03:00:23 AM
Starting the Fathers Day weekend with a Montecristo No.2 from 5-13.
Chip, I should also quantify, when I say 'Sport', I am inferring 'competition', which is what kept humans alive, and thrive. This I know is important, or I would not be here! But, I sense another reason--that I do not want people to misunderstand. As useful as competition is in all things, be it war, business, getting women, it needs to be understood, that it is Testosterone that pushes all of these endeavors. I have nothing against this, I have plenty—and we as humans would have died in a heap without it, no doubt. And as far back as we can go as humans—cave man days. There probably needed to be an activity--a mechanism, that could control mainly the testosterone of a 'war-like', chick bangin', 'I'll 'kick your ass' culture, during peacetime. Hence, Sports! I have nothing against, like I said--I have my hobbies, some not healthy, but glad we don't have too many riots Stateside!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:18:57 AM
Today is Saturday, June 14, the 165th day of 2014. There are 200 days left in the year. This is Flag Day.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: JAC on June 14, 2014, 03:19:28 AM
Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Good morning Ken, gotta love the way out state hits you at the drivers license place. I got hit with a extra 360.00 fee because they claimed the license plate on a car we sold did not have it's plate turned in within 10 days of canceling the insurance on it.  Cash only of course at the DMV, they told me I could dispute it if I could provide all the proper documentation from 3 years ago.

Morning, Southern Sirs.  I only butt in because y'all pleasantly reminded me of an episode several years back.  I was helping my grandmother renew her car at the local service station.  An Inspection was required.  Since we don't much hear tell of none such here up in Yankee country, I was a bit perplexed.  But a fee is a fee, a tax is a tax, a bribe is a bribe, and the world spins 'round and 'round.  Fella looked it over, and I stupidly asked if it passed.  And he responded, of course, as if the rooster had transformed into a spelling bee champ with the key at the ready.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:20:02 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On June 14, 1777, the Continental Congress, meeting in Philadelphia, adopted a resolution specifying that "the Flag of the thirteen United States shall be thirteen stripes, alternate red and white; that the Union be thirteen stars, white on a blue field, representing a new constellation."
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:20:53 AM
In 1775, the Continental Army, forerunner of the United States Army, was created.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:21:50 AM
In 1801, former American Revolutionary War general and notorious turncoat Benedict Arnold died in London.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:22:23 AM
In 1922, Warren G. Harding became the first president heard on radio, as Baltimore station WEAR broadcast his speech dedicating the Francis Scott Key memorial at Fort McHenry.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:23:11 AM
In 1934, Max Baer defeated Primo Carnera with an 11th round TKO to win the world heavyweight boxing championship in Long Island City, New York.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:24:01 AM
In 1940, German troops entered Paris during World War II; the same day, the Nazis began transporting prisoners to the Auschwitz (OWSH'-vitz) concentration camp in German-occupied Poland.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:24:45 AM
In 1943, the U.S. Supreme Court, in West Virginia State Board of Education v. Barnette, ruled 6-3 that children in public schools could not be forced to salute the flag of the United States.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:25:20 AM
In 1954, President Dwight D. Eisenhower signed a measure adding the phrase "under God" to the Pledge of Allegiance.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:26:14 AM
In 1967, the space probe Mariner 5 was launched from Cape Kennedy on a flight that took it past Venus.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:26:56 AM
In 1972, the Environmental Protection Agency ordered a ban on continued domestic use of the pesticide DDT, to take effect at year's end.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:27:43 AM
In 1982, Argentine forces surrendered to British troops on the disputed Falkland Islands.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:28:19 AM
In 1985, the 17-day hijack ordeal of TWA Flight 847 began as a pair of Lebanese Shiite (SHEE'-eyet) Muslim extremists seized the jetliner shortly after takeoff from Athens, Greece.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:28:56 AM
In 1994, Academy Award-winning composer Henry Mancini died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 70.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:29:51 AM
Ten years ago: A car bomb exploded during rush hour on a busy street in Baghdad, killing 13 people, including three General Electric workers and two bodyguards. The Supreme Court allowed schoolchildren to keep affirming loyalty to one nation "under God," but dodged the underlying question of whether the Pledge of Allegiance was an unconstitutional blending of church and state.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:30:41 AM
Five years ago: The Los Angeles Lakers won their 15th championship, beating the Orlando Magic 99-86 in Game 5 of the NBA finals. Anna Nordqvist shot a 4-under par 68 to become the second rookie in a row to win the LPGA Championship. Bob Bogle, 75, lead guitarist and co-founder of the rock band The Ventures, died in Vancouver, Washington.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:31:32 AM
One year ago: The Associated Press reported that Minnesota resident Michael Karkoc, 94, had been a top commander of a Nazi SS-led unit accused of burning villages filled with women and children, then lied to American immigration officials to get into the United States a few years after World War II. (German and Polish authorities are investigating; Karkoc's family has accused the AP of "slanderous allegations.") Major League Baseball came down hard on the Los Angeles Dodgers and Arizona Diamondbacks, handing out eight suspensions and a dozen fines as punishment for a bench-clearing brawl on June 11.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:32:19 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Marla Gibbs is 83. House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer, D-Md., is 75. Writer Peter Mayle is 75. Actor Jack Bannon is 74. Country-rock musician Spooner Oldham is 71. Rock singer Rod Argent (The Zombies; Argent) is 69. Real estate mogul and TV personality Donald Trump is 68. Singer Janet Lennon (The Lennon Sisters) is 68. Rock musician Barry Melton is 67. Rock musician Alan White (Yes) is 65. Actor Eddie Mekka is 62. Actor Will Patton is 60. Olympic gold-medal speed skater Eric Heiden (HY'-dun) is 56. Singer Boy George is 53. Rock musician Chris DeGarmo is 51. Actress Traylor Howard is 48. Actress Yasmine Bleeth is 46. Actor Faizon Love is 46. Actor Stephen Wallem (TV: "Nurse Jackie") is 46. International Tennis Hall of Famer Steffi Graf is 45. Screenwriter Diablo Cody is 36. Actor J.R. Martinez is 31. Actor-singer Kevin McHale is 26. Actress Lucy Hale is 25. Pop singer Jesy Nelson (Little Mix) is 23. Country singer Joel Crouse is 22. Actor Daryl Sabara is 22.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:33:09 AM
Thought for Today: "The flag is the embodiment not of sentiment, but of history." — President Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924).
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:34:28 AM
Chinese Business Trip
-------------------------

A man went on a business trip to China and wanted to buy some gifts
for his kids.  He went to a shop and found a nice looking CD player.
Wary of buying inferior goods, he asked the shopkeeper, 'What would
happened if this does not work?'

The shopkeeper quietly points to the only sign in English that reads,
'GUARANTEE NO SPOILT'.

Feeling assured, he paid for the CD player and returns to his hotel.
He tried to use the CD player after returning to the hotel but it
would not even switch on.

He quickly return to the shop and asked for a refund or an exchange
for another unit.  When the shopkeeper refused to give either, the man points to the sign
assuring him of a guarantee.

The shopkeeper then said, 'Brother, you are in China. We read from the
right to the left.'
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 03:46:57 AM
Nap time.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 05:47:37 AM
Sheesh X 2!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 06:01:23 AM
Morning Chip.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 06:33:06 AM
Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 06:33:32 AM
Morning LSU and Golf.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 06:35:17 AM
Morning LSU and Golf.
Good morning Sir.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 06:45:41 AM
Morning LSU and Golf.
Good morning Sir.

Dry enough to mow?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2014, 07:26:43 AM
Morning Dave, Chip and Dave!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 07:26:53 AM
Morning LSU and Golf.
Good morning Sir.

Dry enough to mow?
Sorry, fell asleep again. No grass cutting again today because of the 2 inches of rain yesterday.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 07:27:38 AM
Morning Dave, Chip and Dave!
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 07:41:21 AM
Morning Dave, Chip and Dave!
Morning Dave(s).
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 07:43:13 AM
Just noticed Chip and I have our massive post counts from CI. When did that happen? And why?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 07:43:44 AM
Morning Dave, Chip and Dave!
Your last avi and this new one shared the same theme, boobs and coffee.  I can't think of a better way to start the day.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2014, 07:46:42 AM
Just noticed Chip and I have our massive post counts from CI. When did that happen? And why?
Antnee was messing around with things the other day.  He did that for some of the top posters from CI.  Said he would be happy to change it back if you want, just let him know.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2014, 07:47:21 AM
Morning Dave, Chip and Dave!
Your last avi and this new one shared the same theme, boobs and coffee.  I can't think of a better way to start the day.
Actually been on a kick this week, all have been coffee.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 07:47:55 AM
Just noticed Chip and I have our massive post counts from CI. When did that happen? And why?
I read back through last nights banter, Tony said a couple of people had asked him to move post counts over and he said he started with the top 10.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 07:52:14 AM
Just noticed Chip and I have our massive post counts from CI. When did that happen? And why?
I read back through last nights banter, Tony said a couple of people had asked him to move post counts over and he said he started with the top 10.
Gotcha. I couldn't care less about post counts. It stays here, it goes back, whatever. I'm not gonna bother him to change it either way.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2014, 08:12:58 AM
Kinda spicy first page this morning.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2014, 08:13:45 AM
In case I don't catch you tomorrow, Happy Father's day gentlemen!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 08:18:05 AM
In case I don't catch you tomorrow, Happy Father's day gentlemen!
Back atcha.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 14, 2014, 08:30:39 AM
Good morning guy's , Romeo y Julieta Reserve . 10 for 37.50 . a good cigar imhop. same cigar at my b&m is $10 a cigar .
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 08:38:33 AM
In case I don't catch you tomorrow, Happy Father's day gentlemen!

Morning Dave and same to you.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 08:39:34 AM
Good morning guy's , Romeo y Julieta Reserve . 10 for 37.50 . a good cigar imhop. same cigar at my b&m is $10 a cigar .
I agree with you on that they are a good cigar IMHO also.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 08:41:27 AM
[...]

OY is exactly right they are all money grabbing any way possible.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 08:46:10 AM
In case I don't catch you tomorrow, Happy Father's day gentlemen!
Hope you have a great Fathers Day also Dave, hope you aren't having to start your traveling Sunday.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 08:46:20 AM
Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Good morning Ken, gotta love the way out state hits you at the drivers license place. I got hit with a extra 360.00 fee because they claimed the license plate on a car we sold did not have it's plate turned in within 10 days of canceling the insurance on it.  Cash only of course at the DMV, they told me I could dispute it if I could provide all the proper documentation from 3 years ago.

I got hit with that same scam about 12 years ago there.  I moved then insured and registered the car in another state and then sold it a year later, was almost $500 when I even found out about it 3 years later.  I probably owe them a few $million now but would only matter if I wanted to get a drivers license or  register a car there is what the DMV told me and don't plan to do that.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 08:48:34 AM
[...]

Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 14, 2014, 08:51:04 AM
[...]

+1
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 08:52:08 AM
[...]

They are trying to make it easier on us now though, they finally take credit/ debit cards finally. It was a pain to have to pay cash for everything, wait 2 hours to find out you have to go find a ATM somewhere and get cash and then wait in line 2 more hours to finally get renewed.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 08:59:03 AM
[...]

DMV here still only takes cash or check, last time I was there.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 08:59:06 AM
Time to go eat breakfast with the family, enjoy your weekend guys.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2014, 09:00:49 AM
In case I don't catch you tomorrow, Happy Father's day gentlemen!
Hope you have a great Fathers Day also Dave, hope you aren't having to start your traveling Sunday.
No, bright and early Monday
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 14, 2014, 09:00:58 AM
Time to go eat breakfast with the family, enjoy your weekend guys.
Have a great weekend Chip  ! .
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 09:07:16 AM
Time to go eat breakfast with the family, enjoy your weekend guys.
Enjoy your family time and day off talk to you tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 09:11:32 AM
[...]

I was going to just pay it then but they told me I could only do that at the main location 30 miles away where you usually stand in line 2-4 hours so I said fuck-um.  For about a month the damn car was actually insured in both states and was never one minute without insurance and had the paperwork to prove it.  Does not matter you did not submit the form that you and most others do not know exists was there position.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 09:13:51 AM
[...]

Dammit now I am all pissed off again about that stupid shit and I had pretty much forgotten it.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 09:17:30 AM
Guess I will find myself some work to do before it gets hot.  Be back for the afternoon shift have a good day all.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 09:21:09 AM
Guess I will find myself some work to do before it gets hot.  Be back for the afternoon shift have a good day all.
Later Dave, Chip.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on June 14, 2014, 09:37:52 AM
Well guy's I will see you all later, got some stuff to do . have a great day and happy fathers day  ! .
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 09:56:36 AM
Weekend spotlight up at CI. Sons of Anarchy.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 10:08:15 AM
Good morning, guys.  Just finished soccer practice with the boys.  Now let's see what the Mrs. has in store for us for the rest of the day.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2014, 10:17:12 AM
Weekend spotlight up at CI. Sons of Anarchy.
yawn
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 14, 2014, 10:18:39 AM
Good morning, guys.  Just finished soccer practice with the boys.  Now let's see what the Mrs. has in store for us for the rest of the day.
Morning Antnee, looking like a fine weekend ahead.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 10:21:24 AM
Good morning, guys.  Just finished soccer practice with the boys.  Now let's see what the Mrs. has in store for us for the rest of the day.
Morning Tony.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 10:21:33 AM
Weekend spotlight up at CI. Sons of Anarchy.
yawn
Agreed.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 10:43:18 AM
Good morning, guys.  Just finished soccer practice with the boys.  Now let's see what the Mrs. has in store for us for the rest of the day.
Morning Antnee, looking like a fine weekend ahead.
You're right, it is.  I've got a donut in my hand now.  Have you got plans for the weekend?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 10:43:48 AM
Good morning, guys.  Just finished soccer practice with the boys.  Now let's see what the Mrs. has in store for us for the rest of the day.
Morning Tony.
Howdy, LTG.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 10:45:18 AM
good morning guys. a very cool 55° here. not nice.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 10:46:12 AM
good morning guys. a very cool 55° here. not nice.
Chilly here as well too, 60 last time I checked. Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 10:47:46 AM
good morning guys. a very cool 55° here. not nice.
Chilly here as well too, 60 last time I checked. Morning Dean.
this weather is fucked up. high 80's tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 10:49:27 AM
good morning guys. a very cool 55° here. not nice.
same here, but I'm still having me a seegar! morning gents
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 10:54:03 AM
good morning guys. a very cool 55° here. not nice.
Chilly here as well too, 60 last time I checked. Morning Dean.
this weather is fucked up. high 80's tomorrow.
Same here. Gonna be a good day for a cookout at my parent's house and playing with the kids.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Threebean on June 14, 2014, 10:56:01 AM
Weather. 80 deg here but 72 dewpoint, so damn sticky.  On the plus side I'm indoors enjoying a Undercrown corona viva with my coffee.  On the minus side, I'm at work.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 11:07:13 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 11:12:14 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 11:20:22 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 11:24:35 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.

haha, yeah, surprised me.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 11:25:04 AM
Good morning everyone...!

morning BD.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 11:30:23 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
I didn't know that you split up,  Deano.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 11:31:44 AM
No jam...so banter here for good cigar deals.
Oy, you learned it the right way. I can't even find someone to speak English correctly here. Oh, and the State of Louisiana wants to take my driver's license! Crazy. Oh, and they said even if they made a mistake, I still have to pay $60.00. I'm moving if they do charge that, just on general principle. They can sell my rent house, and give it to someone who has NOT paid them a Million dollars worth of taxes!
I am tired of this state. Says I owe $13,000 back taxes. Called about it, and has to do with my Dad's estate. Sister got that, and he was barely solvent, with Mom's and his medical bill's. Better be a mistake, cause they say I can't drive!!! Fucking stupid state. He was working for the State when he died! Stupid bitch I talked to said she sent a letter, This state is fucked up!
When my brother divorced his wife, he ended up with the house.  Years later when he went to sell the house he found a lean against it by the state for $500.  Even thou his wife's name had been removed from the deed, she failed to pay her state income tax, so they put a lean on his property.  His lawyer said, "it's cheaper to pay the $500, then it would be to pay lawyer fees to take them to court."  He also said, "the state knows this."  So, he paid the $500 so he could sell his house.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 11:33:43 AM
Good morning everyone...!

morning BD.
Hello Dean...., how your enjoying the weekend.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 11:35:34 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 11:47:19 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
I didn't know that you split up,  Deano.
we didn't.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 11:49:03 AM
Good morning everyone...!

morning BD.
Hello Dean...., how your enjoying the weekend.
quiet and relaxing so far.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 11:49:53 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
I blame nobody but my wife.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 11:55:21 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 11:55:46 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
I blame nobody but my wife.
She's a woman, so she's thinking the same thing about you right now. Haha.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 11:56:08 AM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D

Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 11:58:16 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
I blame nobody but my wife.
She's a woman, so she's thinking the same thing about you right now. Haha.
probably.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 11:58:38 AM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
LMAO!  Let's just hope they never come on here and read half this shit.  I don't wanna get a subpoena for posts.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 11:59:52 AM
Morning, men.  Whats on fire?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 12:01:17 PM
OK boys, gotta make a Home Depot run.  Gonna make a 2nd attempt at installing a TV wall mount for wifey's recently divorced friend.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 12:07:28 PM
Morning, men.  Whats on fire?
RP Lite connie x-out. Very good morning smoke with coffee.  Mornin Will.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 12:08:37 PM
Morning, men.  Whats on fire?
afternoon Will. just lit a MOW toro.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 12:09:54 PM
'bout to put on my long johns here.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on June 14, 2014, 12:17:06 PM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
It wasn't me I swear!  Nice shirt Tony!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 12:18:29 PM
Good morning guys.
Hey, Chip. Sorry about the rant on sports, and our State. I understand the appeal of sports, but not why our politicians have continually fucked us. I guess, because they can.
Good morning Ken, gotta love the way out state hits you at the drivers license place. I got hit with a extra 360.00 fee because they claimed the license plate on a car we sold did not have it's plate turned in within 10 days of canceling the insurance on it.  Cash only of course at the DMV, they told me I could dispute it if I could provide all the proper documentation from 3 years ago.
Years back, a St. Louis Rams Player (driver), and his friend was pulled over on the interstate by the local Washington Park Police.  The interstate goes through their city limits.  The Rams Player had $150,000 on him. When asked, he said he was on his way to a car dealer to purchase a new car."  The police said it was to be used for drug money and took the money.  A week later the Rams Player with his lawyer showed up at the police department and requested the return of his $150,000.  The police said the money could not be returned due to a local ordinance that requires a written request within 3 days of the money being confiscated, otherwise it would be divided between 3 local cities, all of which the interstate goes through.  The money had already been processed.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 12:19:18 PM
'bout to put on my long johns here.
we're half way through June and your still wearing long johns, Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 12:23:01 PM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
LMAO!  Let's just hope they never come on here and read half this shit.  I don't wanna get a subpoena for posts.
If she'd read the banter, at least she would know where Dean's at.. :)
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 12:32:52 PM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
Kids are great...!  My 5 year old grand-daughter is going to be the flower girl in a wedding late this afternoon.  I asked her, "why do you need to put flowers down...?"  She said, "because the bride has to step on each one of them..!"  I said, "well, mix them up real good so she'll have to hopscotch down the aisle..."
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 12:36:49 PM
'bout to put on my long johns here.
we're half way through June and your still wearing long johns, Sheesh!
the sun is coming out and it's up to 61° here.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 12:38:31 PM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
Kids are great...!  My 5 year old grand-daughter is going to be the flower girl in a wedding late this afternoon.  I asked her, "why do you need to put flowers down...?"  She said, "because the bride has to step on each one of them..!"  I said, "well, mix them up real good so she'll have to hopscotch down the aisle..."
your always the troublemaker,  BD!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 12:41:57 PM
'bout to put on my long johns here.
we're half way through June and your still wearing long johns, Sheesh!
the sun is coming out and it's up to 61° here.
61 degrees sounds good to me...  Ever since I went to Texas years ago, I've never been able to cool back off..
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 12:45:10 PM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
Kids are great...!  My 5 year old grand-daughter is going to be the flower girl in a wedding late this afternoon.  I asked her, "why do you need to put flowers down...?"  She said, "because the bride has to step on each one of them..!"  I said, "well, mix them up real good so she'll have to hopscotch down the aisle..."
your always the troublemaker,  BD!
The benefits of being a grandparent.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 12:48:26 PM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
LMAO!  Let's just hope they never come on here and read half this shit.  I don't wanna get a subpoena for posts.
If she'd read the banter, at least she would know where Dean's at.. :)

it's about the only social networking site she's not on. I thought about signing on to facespace or mybook to have some type of relationship with her but figured she wouldn't friend me.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 12:50:02 PM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
LMAO!  Let's just hope they never come on here and read half this shit.  I don't wanna get a subpoena for posts.
If she'd read the banter, at least she would know where Dean's at.. :)

it's about the only social networking site she's not on. I thought about signing on to facespace or mybook to have some type of relationship with her but figured she wouldn't friend me.
Mmmmm, playing hard to get... I like it...!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:06:17 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 01:08:53 PM
Morning Dave, Chip and Dave!
Your last avi and this new one shared the same theme, boobs and coffee.  I can't think of a better way to start the day.
Maybe he's trying to express, "Sex is better than coffee....?"
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:10:54 PM
Illusione #2s on the mash.  20 of them for $120 after dad40 code.  Not too bad.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 01:11:59 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
Wow, megapixel....  Maybe the maximum setting will allow you to print billboards...?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 01:12:48 PM
Illusione #2s on the mash.  20 of them for $120 after dad40 code.  Not too bad.
I'm off to the mash....  Just looking thou... :(
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 01:13:24 PM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
It wasn't me I swear!  Nice shirt Tony!
LOL!  I wasn't that worried.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 01:15:21 PM
warden called last night wanting to know where I was and if I was okay. told her I was at the apartment. she asked if I was coming home. I told her I was home. she asked if I wanted her to come there. I told her that for over 3 weeks she hadn't really knew I was around so why bother.

I got my cigars, coffee, and food. just like at camp.
Well, at least she noticed you were gone. That's something, I suppose.
Must have been the post count.   ;D
Ladies love post counts.
LMAO!  Let's just hope they never come on here and read half this shit.  I don't wanna get a subpoena for posts.
If she'd read the banter, at least she would know where Dean's at.. :)

it's about the only social networking site she's not on. I thought about signing on to facespace or mybook to have some type of relationship with her but figured she wouldn't friend me.
Ha!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:17:54 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
Wow, megapixel....  Maybe the maximum setting will allow you to print billboards...?

Well, yeah, the panorama mode does allow for fairly large photos.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 01:22:01 PM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
A handsome young lad you got there Tony.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 01:23:03 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 01:23:10 PM
Illusione #2s on the mash.  20 of them for $120 after dad40 code.  Not too bad.
Dellusione...not bad at all.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 01:24:46 PM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
A handsome young lad you got there Tony.
I've got another one that looks just like him too.  We use him for spare parts.  LOL.  Thanks, Craig.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:25:44 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 01:28:10 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Looks good...!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 01:32:18 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:34:24 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L

Pci 2: http://imgur.com/t0IDIMH
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:36:07 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.

Indeed.

It actually just recommends that you thoroughly toast the foot to get an even burn, but it reminds me of the labels they used to put on the Edge.  For "Professional Smokers" or something stupid like that.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 01:37:26 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:39:26 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?

Twins.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 01:42:03 PM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
It wasn't me I swear!  Nice shirt Tony!
LOL!  I wasn't that worried.
Handsome kid, he must look like his mother!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 01:43:46 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?

Twins.
No seriously, does that cigar have a fuse?  It looks like 1/2 inch of a corona is sticking out of a Churchill sized cigar.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 01:43:54 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?
I didn't notice that the first time. Good eye, boss.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on June 14, 2014, 01:44:02 PM
After that cheese steak distraction, I'm back with a CRV DC and some coffee.

Can't upload the pictures because even at the absolute minimum settings on my phone, the photos are too large.  Goddamn sheesh.
I had to shrink the picture of Max way down.  As it is I'm trying to figure out at which point I'll need the purge the images, avvys, and or posts.

Guess I'll just use imgur.

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.

Indeed.

It actually just recommends that you thoroughly toast the foot to get an even burn, but it reminds me of the labels they used to put on the Edge.  For "Professional Smokers" or something stupid like that.
It sorta looks like Crime Scene Tape to me...  Maybe it's what the gangsters smoke..?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:47:05 PM

CRV: http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L (http://imgur.com/7lDfi2L)
Be careful, that advisory looks serious.
I hadn't looked that closely.  But now that I do, is that cigar giving birth?

Twins.
No seriously, does that cigar have a fuse?  It looks like 1/2 inch of a corona is sticking out of a Churchill sized cigar.

Oh, I thought you were just being intentionally obtuse.

Yeah, that's the Entubars "thing."  They have a ligero core extend a quarter inch or so from the foot from the end of the cigar.  The v32 has a larger ligero core, 32RG (as opposed to 24 or so it looks like on the others).  Makes the first few puffs a bit different than the follow up.

 EDIT:

And given that extended core, thus the advisory sticker.  You really have to toast it to get it to burn straight.  Once it goes, it's pretty much perfect, but I could see newer smokes just not being able to get it going.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 01:47:15 PM
@Chip:  Look what my son is wearing today.  WTF?  Don't even know where that came from.   ;D
It wasn't me I swear!  Nice shirt Tony!
LOL!  I wasn't that worried.
Handsome kid, he must look like his mother!
Thanks.  Not sure where the looks come from.  Mailman is handsome?  If you met the Mrs. you'd retract that post.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:51:07 PM
Ash just fell off a bit over 2 inches.    http://imgur.com/uuxixfh
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 01:52:14 PM
[...]

Well shit, I never heard of that before.  Makes sense though.  Always thought entubar just meant it came in a tube.  Still learning shit after all these years smoking cigars.  Now I've gotta try one.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 01:55:21 PM
[...]

Entubar actually refers to the entubado method they use for rolling the cigars.  The ligero core is just B&A being random.  But it burns and tastes great, so random is just fine.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 02:01:58 PM
So phase two was adding the calendar. If you check out the help tab, it walks you through adding a calendar entry.  In phase three I hope to add a blog area for Will and an enabling area for Joe.  :D
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 02:03:27 PM
So phase two was adding the calendar. If you check out the help tab, it walks you through adding a calendar entry.  In phase three I hope to add a blog area for Will and an enabling area for Joe.   :Dave

The lack of updates will be CB's fault.

Just laying the groundwork.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 02:06:54 PM
So phase two was adding the calendar. If you check out the help tab, it walks you through adding a calendar entry.  In phase three I hope to add a blog area for Will and an enabling area for Joe.  :D
The enabling area might become bigger than the actual banter.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 02:12:32 PM
So phase two was adding the calendar. If you check out the help tab, it walks you through adding a calendar entry.  In phase three I hope to add a blog area for Will and an enabling area for Joe.   :Dave

The lack of updates will be CB's fault.

Just laying the groundwork.
That's true.  The old guys don't like too much change, too soon.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 02:13:15 PM
So phase two was adding the calendar. If you check out the help tab, it walks you through adding a calendar entry.  In phase three I hope to add a blog area for Will and an enabling area for Joe.  :D
The enabling area might become bigger than the actual banter.
Bigger than Joe, that's for sure.   ;D
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 02:14:26 PM
So phase two was adding the calendar. If you check out the help tab, it walks you through adding a calendar entry.  In phase three I hope to add a blog area for Will and an enabling area for Joe.  :D
The enabling area might become bigger than the actual banter.
Bigger than Joe, that's for sure.   ;D
Boom!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 14, 2014, 02:15:04 PM
That'll do it for me. Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there, and happy Sunday to those that aren't.
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 02:15:34 PM
Take care, Dave.  Enjoy your Father's Day.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 02:54:12 PM
GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 02:59:19 PM
GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!
SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 03:02:07 PM
GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!  GFY!
SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH! SHEESH!
Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!  Indeed!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 03:12:03 PM
Are we having fun yet?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 03:15:27 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 03:16:16 PM
Finished up the CRV while mowing the lawn.  Not smoking and mowing, of course.  I just put it down between puffs.  A few times I let it sit there for 5 minutes plus and each time it stayed lit and burned perfectly.   One of the absolute best constructed seegars I've had.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 03:16:45 PM
Are we having fun yet?
Fun?  Nauseated, perhaps?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 03:16:58 PM
Now for an EPC Elencos torp.  Resting since March '12.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 03:32:02 PM
Sheesh.
A kid with a new toy…
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 03:32:10 PM
Now for an EPC Elencos torp.  Resting since March '12.
I had a well rested one recently and it was dee-lish.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 03:33:21 PM
Are we having fun yet?
Fun?  Nauseated, perhaps?
That doesn't sound good.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 03:36:49 PM
Oh, and Tony, did you come up with the "banter elder" or was that software assigned?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 03:39:24 PM
Oh, and Tony, did you come up with the "banter elder" or was that software assigned?
That's me funnin'.  You no likey?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 03:45:23 PM
Are we having fun yet?
Fun?  Nauseated, perhaps?

yes, my eyes don't focus and my head hurts.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 03:46:45 PM
Now for an EPC Elencos torp.  Resting since March '12.
I had a well rested one recently and it was dee-lish.

Indeed.  I have had a few more burn issues with the Elencos line overall compared to his other lines, though.  Nothing major, but enough touch ups that it was worth noting.  Excellent flavors.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 03:49:03 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 03:54:21 PM
601 Blue lit plain old ice water on the side.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 04:01:13 PM
La Flor de Jose Suarez Murias and a chilly Dos Equis...
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 04:11:08 PM
See y'all later.  Time to test my skills as a carpenter.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 04:26:14 PM
See y'all later.  Time to test my skills as a carpenter.

the hammer hits the large end of the nail.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 04:26:37 PM
See y'all later.  Time to test my skills as a carpenter.
doing some nailing at that devorcee` s place!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 04:29:42 PM
601 Blue lit plain old ice water on the side.
its been a while since I've had a 601 blue. Must put it on my list for tonight.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 04:30:00 PM
See y'all later.  Time to test my skills as a carpenter.
doing some nailing at that devorcee` s place!
:-* :-* :-* :-*.  ;)
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 04:31:38 PM
601 Blue lit plain old ice water on the side.
its been a while since I've had a 601 blue. Must put it on my list for tonight.

Either they have changed or I have one or the other because the newer ones taste different to me, not bad but not as good.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 04:38:22 PM
Now for an EPC Elencos torp.  Resting since March '12.
I had a well rested one recently and it was dee-lish.

Indeed.  I have had a few more burn issues with the Elencos line overall compared to his other lines, though.  Nothing major, but enough touch ups that it was worth noting.  Excellent flavors.

And wouldn't you know that this one had a major burn issue.  Got about halfway down and it went out, refused to re-light.  cut off the end and got it to relight but it went back out and wouldn't burn.  That is some Gurkha quality shit there.  Sheesh on EP Carillo.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 04:49:36 PM
Oh, and Tony, did you come up with the "banter elder" or was that software assigned?
That's me funnin'.  You no likey?
Just curious.  Fine with me.  Yardwork day.  Packing.  Change of plans.  Family business in Oklahoma on Tuesday then down to our much rescheduled trip to visit Tim and fam.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 04:52:23 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 05:11:53 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 05:13:00 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 05:13:33 PM
601 Blue lit plain old ice water on the side.
its been a while since I've had a 601 blue. Must put it on my list for tonight.

Either they have changed or I have one or the other because the newer ones taste different to me, not bad but not as good.

they have changed. just not the same. don't know but I think the blend changed and the factory.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 05:17:38 PM
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/samplers/60352/don-pepin-garcia-serie-jj-belicoso-5-pack/

Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso 5-Pack
Share:  Email
A wonderful cigar bearing the name of its world renowned maker.

Don ’Pepin’ Garcia is currently making some of the world’s finest cigars. More often than not, the name Tatuaje comes to mind immediately upon hearing his name. This is just one of his masterpieces which are known to rival the flavor, character and experience of your finest Cuban cigars.

Serie JJ is another. Created by Pepin and his son Jaime, the 5.75"x52 Belicoso employs a wonderful blend of Nicaraguan Corojo and Criollo long-leaf tobaccos inside a flavorful Broadleaf Maduro wrapper. The result is a medium to full-bodied smoke layered with deep, rich flavors. The aroma is spicy and sweet, complementing the smooth, leathery, and earthy flavors perfectly.

Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ is handmade in Miami, in order to maintain a high level of quality control, making this a rare treat for the senses. Quantity is extremely limited.

Don Pepin Garcia Serie JJ Belicoso 5-Pack (5.7"x52)   5 CIGARS      $24.50

Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 05:27:14 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 05:36:29 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 05:36:51 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!
Hell I am mad at the State of LA and I don't even live there anymore.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 14, 2014, 05:38:17 PM
Well aged LP Undercrown lit now with a Lazy Magnolia Jefferson Stout to sip on.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 05:41:13 PM
good time for a nap. doing nothing really wore me out.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 05:47:29 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 06:49:45 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on June 14, 2014, 07:14:09 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 07:17:29 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Nah!  It's just that time of the day.  Just got back from successfully mounting that 60" tv into hollow drywall.  Time for a beer and watch the rest of the Italy match.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 07:25:56 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Nah!  It's just that time of the day.  Just got back from successfully mounting that 60" tv into hollow drywall.  Time for a beer and watch the rest of the Italy match.
Swedish match?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 07:29:37 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

nah. I was napping and just finished a couple of kraut dogs and 3 bean salad (canned). now I'mready for a OOO robusto and coffee.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 07:39:56 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

nah. I was napping and just finished a couple of kraut dogs and 3 bean salad (canned). now I'mready for a OOO robusto and coffee.
Omar rules!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!

nah. I was napping and just finished a couple of kraut dogs and 3 bean salad (canned). now I'mready for a OOO robusto and coffee.
Omar rules!

he did right by these sticks, I'll give him that.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 07:58:23 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Nah!  It's just that time of the day.  Just got back from successfully mounting that 60" tv into hollow drywall.  Time for a beer and watch the rest of the Italy match.
Okay, Tony. You were, nailing, and mounting. Good job, sir!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: KC on June 14, 2014, 07:58:35 PM
Good evening everyone!  SLR Regios with a RRG&C.  Ginzos beat the Limeys 2-1 in FIFA WC.  Honduras plays France tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 08:01:48 PM
Good evening everyone!  SLR Regios with a RRG&C.  Ginzos beat the Limeys 2-1 in FIFA WC.  Honduras plays France tomorrow.
KC, howdy, Sir! Hope Honduras wins. Blank the French!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 08:02:21 PM
Good evening everyone!  SLR Regios with a RRG&C.  Ginzos beat the Limeys 2-1 in FIFA WC.  Honduras plays France tomorrow.

evening there KC.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on June 14, 2014, 08:05:25 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Nah!  It's just that time of the day.  Just got back from successfully mounting that 60" tv into hollow drywall.  Time for a beer and watch the rest of the Italy match.

very good Tony. you deserve a cigar and adult beverage now.
how many holes did you put in the wall?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

Mike didn't want the avi I gave him so I'm using it myself. fuck him.

LAdC robusto and water here.
Hey, just didn't get a chance to put up ANY avatar yet.  Afternoon Dean.

you, busy?
thought you were mad at me.
Moi?  Always funnin'…
Me too. I was kidding. I'm not mad at the fucking State of Louisiana!

wow Ken, your nose just grew 8".
Dean, I'll be back later. I need to show warden my 8" nose!
Wow! Talk about breaking the banter! I guess I need to quit talking about sports, and the behavioral characteristics of mob/herd mentality! Maybe I just need to SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Nah!  It's just that time of the day.  Just got back from successfully mounting that 60" tv into hollow drywall.  Time for a beer and watch the rest of the Italy match.
Okay, Tony. You were, nailing, and mounting. Good job, sir!
Mounting and screwing!!!  There was no nailing.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 08:22:56 PM
very good Tony. you deserve a cigar and adult beverage now.
how many holes did you put in the wall?
Only four new ones.  I had already drilled four last Sunday too.  LOL!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 08:25:56 PM

[...]

Tony, that's good too. Hope you did work up a sweat, not that I really care. Jealous of you young pups at times!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 08:27:30 PM
Good evening everyone!  SLR Regios with a RRG&C.  Ginzos beat the Limeys 2-1 in FIFA WC.  Honduras plays France tomorrow.
I may have to pull out a Regios too.  I need to smoke something.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 08:28:27 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: KC on June 14, 2014, 08:31:43 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 08:32:41 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 08:33:09 PM

[...]

TWSS
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 08:35:44 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 08:38:20 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
...Exactly...
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 08:39:19 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
...ArF...
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 08:52:25 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
...ArF...
Meow!  Meow!  Just doesn't sound right does it?  Gots the bird and two cats.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 08:57:17 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
...ArF...
Meow!  Meow!  Just doesn't sound right does it?  Gots the bird and two cats.
...Guess I'm just gonna have to come over...so ya got a Dog.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 08:58:50 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
...ArF...
Meow!  Meow!  Just doesn't sound right does it?  Gots the bird and two cats.
Got two ferrets, and a Dog! Woof. Ferret makes noise only when he wants to kill something, and it's a strange noise. Glad I don't hear it often.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 09:12:22 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
...ArF...
Meow!  Meow!  Just doesn't sound right does it?  Gots the bird and two cats.
Got two ferrets, and a Dog! Woof. Ferret makes noise only when he wants to kill something, and it's a strange noise. Glad I don't hear it often.
....Just as long as they ain't Mess'N wiff yo Dog.....http://cigarbanter.com/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 09:15:44 PM
Ha ha.....should have known better.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: glassken on June 14, 2014, 09:16:17 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
...ArF...
Meow!  Meow!  Just doesn't sound right does it?  Gots the bird and two cats.
Got two ferrets, and a Dog! Woof. Ferret makes noise only when he wants to kill something, and it's a strange noise. Glad I don't hear it often.
....Just as long as they ain't Mess'N wiff yo Dog.....http://cigarbanter.com/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif
HaHa, the ferret raised the dog, and the dog thinks he is a ferret. Plus he is way bigger! He loves the creatures!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 09:38:05 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
...ArF...
Meow!  Meow!  Just doesn't sound right does it?  Gots the bird and two cats.
...Guess I'm just gonna have to come over...so ya got a Dog.
Always had dogs around but not lately.  Tim's Scotty, William, keeps wanting to come hoe with us.  Had him for about a month while Tim was relocating.  William actually got in the car once.  Dang near did it again last time we visited.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 09:43:32 PM
...Was gonna get LaZy, but decided to get CraZy.  Evening, enjoying a Padron 64 and a chilly 1800...
Squawk!  Squawk!!
...WooF...
Sqwack!
...ArF...
Meow!  Meow!  Just doesn't sound right does it?  Gots the bird and two cats.
Got two ferrets, and a Dog! Woof. Ferret makes noise only when he wants to kill something, and it's a strange noise. Glad I don't hear it often.
....Just as long as they ain't Mess'N wiff yo Dog.....http://cigarbanter.com/forum/Smileys/default/wink.gif
HaHa, the ferret raised the dog, and the dog thinks he is a ferret. Plus he is way bigger! He loves the creatures!
Well, yeah!  Never a dull moment I imagine.  Evening Ken.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on June 14, 2014, 09:49:18 PM
Good evening, got a few hours to sleep then back to finish the last 12 hours of my weekend shift. No cigar for me today, I hope tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 10:24:08 PM
Good evening, got a few hours to sleep then back to finish the last 12 hours of my weekend shift. No cigar for me today, I hope tomorrow.
Hopefully you won't be too tired to enjoy father's day. Hope all is well with you, David.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 10:27:19 PM
Pretty slow here the last few hours. Everyone must be getting laid.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 10:42:53 PM
Pretty slow here the last few hours. Everyone must be getting laid.
How slow is it?  It's sooo slow that even Fred Bob might get laid.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on June 14, 2014, 10:45:02 PM
For all you fathers, have a happy day!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 10:46:34 PM
Pretty slow here the last few hours. Everyone must be getting laid.
How slow is it?  It's sooo slow that even Fred Bob might get laid.
....Freddy/GetLuckYBob...........
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: JAC on June 14, 2014, 11:05:23 PM
Hooray for our side. What's goin' down?
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 14, 2014, 11:06:20 PM
Pretty slow here the last few hours. Everyone must be getting laid.
Not I, french fry.  Just finished clearing the table and putting the kiddies to bed.  Think I'm gonna put myself to bed next.
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 11:18:34 PM
Hooray for our side. What's goin' down?
...I wish the warden was, but she's passed oot....
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: JAC on June 14, 2014, 11:24:03 PM
Hooray for our side. What's goin' down?
...I wish the warden was, but she's passed oot....
Come on, the water's muddy
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Geo on June 14, 2014, 11:25:12 PM
Evening all and a Happy Father's Day to the dads out there…
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Geo on June 14, 2014, 11:26:25 PM
Hooray for our side. What's goin' down?
...I wish the warden was, but she's passed oot....
likewise, guess I will have to hope for my birthday
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 11:28:20 PM
Evening all and a Happy Father's Day to the dads out there…
...Yo Geo, and the same your way Bro...
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Geo on June 14, 2014, 11:33:45 PM
Evening all and a Happy Father's Day to the dads out there…
...Yo Geo, and the same your way Bro...
Hey Tru, I guess we can hope for a Father's Day Jam…finishing off a 601 bomba deciding if I am going to wait till midnight to see. Still have Herrera Esteli in my cart from last jam I didn't pull the trigger on, really want to try that smoke, but a bit pricey...
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: TruDog on June 14, 2014, 11:40:27 PM
Evening all and a Happy Father's Day to the dads out there…
...Yo Geo, and the same your way Bro...
Hey Tru, I guess we can hope for a Father's Day Jam…finishing off a 601 bomba deciding if I am going to wait till midnight to see. Still have Herrera Esteli in my cart from last jam I didn't pull the trigger on, really want to try that smoke, but a bit pricey...
...Really like that cigar....Ken, was kind enough to send me a few and picked some up myself....
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on June 14, 2014, 11:40:48 PM
For all you fathers, have a happy day! And get laid!
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Geo on June 14, 2014, 11:46:07 PM
Evening all and a Happy Father's Day to the dads out there…
...Yo Geo, and the same your way Bro...
Hey Tru, I guess we can hope for a Father's Day Jam…finishing off a 601 bomba deciding if I am going to wait till midnight to see. Still have Herrera Esteli in my cart from last jam I didn't pull the trigger on, really want to try that smoke, but a bit pricey...
...Really like that cigar....Ken, was kind enough to send me a few and picked some up myself....
Now that has me leaning towards placing the order, I am looking at a box of the Nat Sherman Timeless or a box of ten Ortega Maddie #8, those two plus the Hex are three of the best I have tried recently….
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Geo on June 14, 2014, 11:47:02 PM
For all you fathers, have a happy day! And get laid!
well, if CB commands it, I better go wake up the warden...
Title: Re: 6/14/2014
Post by: Geo on June 14, 2014, 11:57:12 PM
Gonna swing by the CI banter to see if we get a Jam, then calling it…have good evening all!