CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on September 12, 2019, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 9/12/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on September 12, 2019, 12:00:01 AM
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 05:37:59 AM
Morning Slackers
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 05:38:30 AM
Still Jamming!
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 12, 2019, 05:42:53 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 05:45:59 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 06:03:04 AM
It’s National Milkshake Day - make mine a Malt.

I love a good Malt and most places that offer shakes these days don’t even no what you are talking about when you ask them for a malt.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 06:03:58 AM
Space Station will be passing over here at 6:33.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 06:16:41 AM
Happy Jammin' Thursday/Office Friday.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 06:40:18 AM
Space Station will be passing over here at 6:33.
There they are traveling along at over 18,000 MPH.  Not as bright as usual due to sun beginning to come up.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 07:04:22 AM
Morning AstronomerDave, BlueBoilersRick and FloDave.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 07:08:19 AM
Today is Thursday, Sept. 12, the 255th day of 2019. There are 110 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:
On Sept. 12, 2001, stunned rescue workers continued to search for bodies in the World Trade Center's smoking rubble a day after a terrorist attack that shut down the financial capital, badly damaged the Pentagon and left thousands dead. President Bush, branding the attacks in New York and Washington "acts of war," said "this will be a monumental struggle of good versus evil" and that "good will prevail."

On this date:
In 1846, Elizabeth Barrett secretly married Robert Browning at St. Marylebone Church in London.
In 1942, during World War II, a German U-boat off West Africa torpedoed the RMS Laconia, which was carrying Italian prisoners of war, British soldiers and civilians; it's estimated more than 1,600 people died while some 1,100 survived after the ship sank. The German crew, joined by other U-boats, began rescue operations. (On September 16, the rescue effort came to an abrupt halt when the Germans were attacked by a U.S. Army bomber; as a result, U-boat commanders were ordered to no longer rescue civilian survivors of submarine attacks.)
In 1959, the Soviet Union launched its Luna 2 space probe, which made a crash landing on the moon. The TV Western series "Bonanza" premiered on NBC.
In 1962, in a speech at Rice University in Houston, President John F. Kennedy reaffirmed his support for the manned space program, declaring: "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard."
In 1974, Emperor Haile Selassie (HY'-lee sehl-AH'-see) was deposed by Ethiopia's military after ruling for 58 years.
In 1977, South African black student leader and anti-apartheid activist Steve Biko (BEE'-koh), 30, died while in police custody, triggering an international outcry.
In 1987, reports surfaced that Democratic presidential candidate Joseph Biden had borrowed, without attribution, passages of a speech by British Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock (KIHN'-ik) for one of his own campaign speeches. (The Kinnock report, along with other damaging revelations, prompted Biden to drop his White House bid.)
In 1992, the space shuttle Endeavour blasted off, carrying with it Mark Lee and Jan Davis, the first married couple in space; Mae Jemison, the first black woman in space; and Mamoru Mohri, the first Japanese national to fly on a U.S. spaceship. Police in Peru captured Shining Path founder Abimael Guzman. Actor Anthony Perkins died in Hollywood at age 60.
In 1994, a stolen, single-engine Cessna crashed into the South Lawn of the White House, coming to rest against the executive mansion; the pilot, Frank Corder, was killed.
In 2003, In the Iraqi city of Fallujah, U.S. forces mistakenly opened fire on vehicles carrying police, killing eight of them.
In 2008, a Metrolink commuter train struck a freight train head-on in Los Angeles, killing 25 people. (Federal investigators said the Metrolink engineer, Robert Sanchez, who was among those who died, had been text-messaging on his cell phone and ran a red light shortly before the crash.)
In 2012, the U.S. dispatched an elite group of Marines to Tripoli, Libya, after the mob attack in Benghazi that killed the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans. President Barack Obama strongly condemned the violence, and vowed to bring the killers to justice; Republican challenger Mitt Romney accused the administration of showing weakness in the face of tumultuous events in the Middle East.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 07:08:57 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
I remember smoking one about 13 years ago and thinking it was too full bodied. I was working with a guy who smoked them on the regular. I probably first visited CI's site because of him. Can't remember his name for the life of me.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 07:09:05 AM
Ten years ago: Tens of thousands of protesters marched to the U.S. Capitol, showing their disdain for President Barack Obama's health care plan. The president, keeping up the drumbeat for his proposal, told a packed rally in Minneapolis, "I will not accept the status quo." Serena Williams' U.S. Open title defense ended with a bizarre loss to Kim Clijsters (KLY'-sturz) after Williams went into a tirade against a line judge who'd called her for a foot fault; following her outburst, Williams was penalized a point for unsportsmanlike conduct, ending the match, 6-4, 7-5.

Five years ago: A South African judge found Oscar Pistorius guilty of culpable homicide, or negligent killing, in the shooting death of girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp and declared the double-amputee Olympian not guilty of murder. (The verdict was overturned and replaced with a murder conviction by South Africa's Supreme Court; Pistorius is serving a 13-year prison sentence.) Ian Paisley, 88, the divisive Protestant firebrand preacher who had devoted his life to thwarting compromise with Catholics in Northern Ireland only to became a pivotal peacemaker in his twilight years, died in Belfast.

One year ago: CBS News fired top "60 Minutes" executive Jeff Fager, who had been under investigation following reports that he groped women at parties and tolerated an abusive workplace. The Food and Drug Administration warned that the use of e-cigarettes by teens was an "epidemic," and ordered manufacturers to take steps to reverse the trend. New York's City Council passed legislation allowing people who were born in the city but who don't identify as male or female to change their gender designation to "X'' on their birth certificates; the measure also allowed parents to choose the "X'' designation for their newborns.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 07:09:50 AM
Space Station will be passing over here at 6:33.
There they are traveling along at over 18,000 MPH.  Not as bright as usual due to sun beginning to come up.
Still pretty cool.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 07:09:57 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
I remember smoking one about 13 years ago and thinking it was too full bodied. I was working with a guy who smoked them on the regular. I probably first visited CI's site because of him. Can't remember his name for the life of me.
….probably Dave.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 07:11:47 AM
Sorry for interrupting...

Good morning, SCDave, NYRick, OHDave, and NJDave.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 07:13:20 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Actor Ian Holm is 88.
Former U.S. Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., is 80.
Actress Linda Gray is 79.
Singer Maria Muldaur is 77.
Actor Joe Pantoliano is 68.
Singer-musician Gerry Beckley (America) is 67.
Original MTV VJ Nina Blackwood is 67.
Rock musician Neil Peart (Rush) is 67.
Actor Peter Scolari is 64.
Former Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback is 63.
Actress Rachel Ward is 62.
Actress Amy Yasbeck is 57.
Rock musician Norwood Fisher (Fishbone) is 54.
Actor Darren E. Burrows is 53.
Rock singer-musician Ben Folds (Ben Folds Five) is 53.
Actor-comedian Louis (loo-ee) C.K. is 52.
Rock musician Larry LaLonde (Primus) is 51.
Golfer Angel Cabrera is 50.
Actor-singer Will Chase is 49.
Actor Josh Hopkins is 49.
Country singer Jennifer Nettles is 45.
Actress Lauren Stamile (stuh'-MEE'-lay) is 43.
Rapper 2 Chainz is 42.
Actress Kelly Jenrette is 41.
Actor Ben McKenzie is 41.
Singer Ruben Studdard is 41.
Basketball Hall of Fame player Yao Ming is 39.
Singer-actress Jennifer Hudson is 38.
Actor Alfie Allen is 33.
Actress Emmy Rossum is 33.
Atlanta Braves first baseman Freddie Freeman is 30.
Country singer Kelsea Ballerini is 26.
Actor Colin Ford is 23.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 07:13:21 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
I remember smoking one about 13 years ago and thinking it was too full bodied. I was working with a guy who smoked them on the regular. I probably first visited CI's site because of him. Can't remember his name for the life of me.
….probably Dave.
I think it was Tim. I'll have to ask Charlie, he remembers everything.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 07:13:52 AM
Morning AstronomerDave, BlueBoilersRick and FloDave.
Morning, PTDave.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 07:14:04 AM
Thought for Today: "Hope, like faith, is nothing if it is not courageous; it is nothing if it is not ridiculous." — Thornton Wilder, American playwright (1897-1975).
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 07:15:07 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Original MTV VJ Nina Blackwood is 67.
She's on Sirius' 80s on 8 channel now, and she sounds every bit of 67. Lol
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 07:15:21 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
I remember smoking one about 13 years ago and thinking it was too full bodied. I was working with a guy who smoked them on the regular. I probably first visited CI's site because of him. Can't remember his name for the life of me.
….probably Dave.
I think it was Tim. I'll have to ask Charlie, he remembers everything.
Except for time
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 07:15:43 AM

[...]

She's hot.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 07:19:15 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Original MTV VJ Nina Blackwood is 67.
She's on Sirius' 80s on 8 channel now, and she sounds every bit of 67. Lol
Should have switched to menthols...
She was hot in the day...
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 12, 2019, 07:20:25 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 07:21:03 AM
Today's Birthdays:
Original MTV VJ Nina Blackwood is 67.
She's on Sirius' 80s on 8 channel now, and she sounds every bit of 67. Lol
No joke.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190912/12393b927b8dad7901af1c2ea97fd9d6.gif)
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 07:25:50 AM
good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.
Good morning, Deano.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 07:40:26 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
I remember smoking one about 13 years ago and thinking it was too full bodied. I was working with a guy who smoked them on the regular. I probably first visited CI's site because of him. Can't remember his name for the life of me.
….probably Dave.
I think it was Tim. I'll have to ask Charlie, he remembers everything.
Except for time
He remembers it, he just doesn't understand how it works.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 12, 2019, 08:26:13 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 08:27:00 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
AB American Sungrowns up on the jam right now. Actually a pretty good smoke, IMFO.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 12, 2019, 08:37:55 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
AB American Sungrowns up on the jam right now. Actually a pretty good smoke, IMFO.
Brick house up now... waiting for 9am to see what Holt's has. Devil site sucks atm
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 08:39:30 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
AB American Sungrowns up on the jam right now. Actually a pretty good smoke, IMFO.
Brick house up now... waiting for 9am to see what Holt's has. Devil site sucks atm
Brick House is another good stick, but not at $5 per.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 09:11:22 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
AB American Sungrowns up on the jam right now. Actually a pretty good smoke, IMFO.
For the right price...
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 09:12:27 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
AB American Sungrowns up on the jam right now. Actually a pretty good smoke, IMFO.
Brick house up now... waiting for 9am to see what Holt's has. Devil site sucks atm
You can always take a look over at the Devil.  Some good prices to be had if you're patient.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 09:12:30 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
AB American Sungrowns up on the jam right now. Actually a pretty good smoke, IMFO.
For the right price...
$3 is pretty good for these. Not as good as our previous deal on the regular Americans, but still pretty good. ;)
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 09:13:00 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
AB American Sungrowns up on the jam right now. Actually a pretty good smoke, IMFO.
Brick house up now... waiting for 9am to see what Holt's has. Devil site sucks atm
You can always take a look over at the Devil.  Some good prices to be had if you're patient.
The Page had 1 minute scorchers going earlier. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 09:15:11 AM
Shower time then heading up to Boston to see son #1.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 09:23:48 AM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
AB American Sungrowns up on the jam right now. Actually a pretty good smoke, IMFO.
For the right price...
Free was definitely the right price.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 09:26:25 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 09:29:22 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 09:38:45 AM
Shower time then heading up to Boston to see son #1.
Taking your parents?
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 09:50:52 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 10:04:21 AM
Shower time then heading up to Boston to see son #1.
Taking your parents?
That's a reality show I'd watch.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 10:05:20 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 10:24:42 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 10:43:41 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
I've smoked a fair share of them. I'm told this one is ready to go and I was asked to smoke it, not store it. I will happily oblige.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 10:44:03 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 10:49:22 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 10:49:32 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 10:50:57 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Hahaha.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 10:51:30 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Though, I'm still not 100% convinced the championship is not part of some elaborate dream.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 10:51:41 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 11:07:59 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?
While I can't imagine any cigar being worth $50, it was a truly excellent stick. Now, full disclosure, the situation may have been skewing my experience.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 11:23:25 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?
While I can't imagine any cigar being worth $50, it was a truly excellent stick. Now, full disclosure, the situation may have been skewing my experience.
That is a very fair assessment. That's the beauty of this hobby of ours.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 11:31:07 AM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?
While I can't imagine any cigar being worth $50, it was a truly excellent stick. Now, full disclosure, the situation may have been skewing my experience.
That is a very fair assessment. That's the beauty of this hobby of ours.
Amen to that.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 12:36:26 PM
Alrighty then.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 12:58:59 PM
Mark Twains up now.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 01:23:07 PM
Mark Twains up now.
Now the RP ITCs.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 12, 2019, 01:29:04 PM
I was just gifted two Cubans from a colleague whose parents just came to visit from Spain. His dad and brother are brothers of the leaf.
Nice!
Monte #2 and an RyJ #3 tubo.
I also have a Monte #2 in the humi. Got it years ago from one of the wife's cousins for Xmas.
Also got a Cohiba Behike at the time. But that's gone, it was my Cavs 2016 Champs celebratory smoke.
It was real?
The cigar, or Cleveland winning a championship? :D
Yes, it was legit.
Was it worth $50? What were your thoughts on the stick?
While I can't imagine any cigar being worth $50, it was a truly excellent stick. Now, full disclosure, the situation may have been skewing my experience.
That is a very fair assessment. That's the beauty of this hobby of ours.
Amen to that.
Yes hit the nail on the head
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 01:33:22 PM
Rest stop in Mass....bit more than 1 1/2 hours to go, then cigar time!
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 01:38:46 PM
Mark Twains up now.
Now the RP ITCs.
I used to love them. AJF had his hand in them but then dropped out. At least that's what Brad used to say.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 01:39:32 PM
Rest stop in Mass....bit more than 1 1/2 hours to go, then cigar time!
You're making great time. Are you getting any rain?
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 01:41:15 PM
Mark Twains up now.
Now the RP ITCs.
I used to love them. AJF had his hand in them but then dropped out. At least that's what Brad used to say.
I was referring to the ITC 10th Anniversary.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 12, 2019, 01:45:38 PM
Still Jamming!
Anything good come up?
Good morning Dave
5 Vegas Series 'A' Apocalypse Up now, can’t get much better than that

Morning BoilerCheckerBlue
Good morning guys. I'm crazy busy today ugh! Looking to buy some gars today. Stash is getting low.
AB American Sungrowns up on the jam right now. Actually a pretty good smoke, IMFO.
For the right price...
TWSS
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on September 12, 2019, 01:47:30 PM
it's been a coffee drinking, cigar smoking, laundry doing kind of day.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 12, 2019, 01:49:32 PM
it's been a coffee drinking, cigar smoking, laundry doing kind of day.
So like every day missing a PowerPoint presentation.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 12, 2019, 01:50:43 PM
Afternoon boyz, though still AM out here on the Lefty Coast.  Beautiful day out weather-wise with plans to do some eating, drinking, and smoking outside this evening.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 02:02:19 PM
Afternoon boyz, though still AM out here on the Lefty Coast.  Beautiful day out weather-wise with plans to do some eating, drinking, and smoking outside this evening.
Good luck with the smoking part in Commieville, USA.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 12, 2019, 02:14:00 PM
Afternoon boyz, though still AM out here on the Lefty Coast.  Beautiful day out weather-wise with plans to do some eating, drinking, and smoking outside this evening.
Good luck with the smoking part in Commieville, USA.
We have that covered.  There is a place 5 minutes from the job site with lots of outdoor seating and cigar smoking. They even have a small selection for purchase if needed.   8)
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 02:16:29 PM
Afternoon boyz, though still AM out here on the Lefty Coast.  Beautiful day out weather-wise with plans to do some eating, drinking, and smoking outside this evening.
Good luck with the smoking part in Commieville, USA.
We have that covered.  There is a place 5 minutes from the job site with lots of outdoor seating and cigar smoking. They even have a small selection for purchase if needed.   8)
Sounds like a set-up to me. :)
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on September 12, 2019, 02:16:38 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 02:28:55 PM
Nice Rustica Ready For 🔥
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 03:05:28 PM
“Royal Engineer”

Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 12, 2019, 03:20:43 PM
“Royal Engineer”
Love that four story job.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 03:25:30 PM
Afternoon boyz, though still AM out here on the Lefty Coast.  Beautiful day out weather-wise with plans to do some eating, drinking, and smoking outside this evening.
Been raining here. I think we've swapped weather.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 03:29:38 PM
Afternoon boyz, though still AM out here on the Lefty Coast.  Beautiful day out weather-wise with plans to do some eating, drinking, and smoking outside this evening.
Been raining here. I think we've swapped weather.
Sunny and Hot here
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 03:41:34 PM
Rest stop in Mass....bit more than 1 1/2 hours to go, then cigar time!
You're making great time. Are you getting any rain?
Got a little bit up in the mountains, but cool and only partly cloudy at the house. Cup of coffee and a San Lotano Connie to settle in.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on September 12, 2019, 03:42:43 PM
Afternoon boyz, though still AM out here on the Lefty Coast.  Beautiful day out weather-wise with plans to do some eating, drinking, and smoking outside this evening.
Been raining here. I think we've swapped weather.
Sunny and Hot here
Only 60 degrees here! :o
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 04:00:49 PM
Afternoon boyz, though still AM out here on the Lefty Coast.  Beautiful day out weather-wise with plans to do some eating, drinking, and smoking outside this evening.
Been raining here. I think we've swapped weather.
Sunny and Hot here
Looks beautiful on the river.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 12, 2019, 04:40:19 PM
Mark Twains up now.
Now the RP ITCs.
I used to love them. AJF had his hand in them but then dropped out. At least that's what Brad used to say.
Brad used to say a lot of things..
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on September 12, 2019, 04:43:12 PM
Cigar and H Upmann. Momma's making dinner
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 04:59:38 PM
SONOFABITCH - A TROPICAL CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO FORM NEAR THE NORTHWESTERN BAHAMAS

Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 05:53:45 PM
SONOFABITCH - A TROPICAL CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO FORM NEAR THE NORTHWESTERN BAHAMAS
Hopefully it won't mount up to much.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 12, 2019, 05:54:23 PM
SONOFABITCH - A TROPICAL CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO FORM NEAR THE NORTHWESTERN BAHAMAS
Hopefully it won't mount up to much.
Or amount to much, either.
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on September 12, 2019, 06:30:24 PM
SONOFABITCH - A TROPICAL CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO FORM NEAR THE NORTHWESTERN BAHAMAS
Hopefully it won't mount up to much.
Or amount to much, either.
Maybe Dean’O will mount it😂
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on September 12, 2019, 06:53:53 PM
SONOFABITCH - A TROPICAL CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO FORM NEAR THE NORTHWESTERN BAHAMAS
Hopefully it won't mount up to much.
Or amount to much, either.
Maybe Dean’O will mount it
Hahaha. Oops.  :-[
Title: Re: 9/12/2019
Post by: Threebean on September 12, 2019, 10:51:57 PM
SONOFABITCH - A TROPICAL CYCLONE IS EXPECTED TO FORM NEAR THE NORTHWESTERN BAHAMAS
Hopefully it won't mount up to much.
Or amount to much, either.
Maybe Dean’O will mount it
Hahaha. Oops.  :-[
Bustin' on ya, Mr. Mayor, because I missed Tuesday and need to catch up.