CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 02, 2017, 12:01:16 AM

Title: 6/2/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on June 02, 2017, 12:01:16 AM
Happy Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 12:04:11 AM
It's got to be a great jam when it starts with:
Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Robusto (5.0"x50)
10/$29.99
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on June 02, 2017, 04:39:39 AM
18

Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on June 02, 2017, 04:43:59 AM
It's got to be a great jam when it starts with:
Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Robusto (5.0"x50)
10/$29.99
Romeo 505 Nicaragua Toro
......and Then they describe the torano 1959.....sheesh.
Share:
Introducing the 93-rated Exodus Gold 1959 '50 Years' from Carlos Torano. A full-flavored gem, and a member of the world's Top 25 Cigars for 2010.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 02, 2017, 05:18:34 AM
National Doughnut Day: Free doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts

Krispy Kreme: Get one free doughnut of your choice, no purchase necessary at participating locations.

Dunkin' Donuts:  Come in & get a FREE classic donut with the purchase of any beverage.

Other participating donut shops:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/01/national-doughnut-day-free-donuts-krispy-kreme-dunkin-donuts/361383001/

Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 02, 2017, 05:20:43 AM
Morning Donut Holes!

Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 02, 2017, 05:23:42 AM
Family took me out for a wonderful Italian Dinner last night, enjoyed a couple of Martini's also!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 06:08:54 AM
Friday!

(https://media.giphy.com/media/8oe1ekRC6kjPq/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 06:20:05 AM
When does Cleveland start playing for the championship?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 06:25:57 AM
Morning CarolinaDave and MaybeNextGameDave.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 06:28:16 AM
How many houses/condo's are on the agenda for today Dave?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 06:33:53 AM
When does Cleveland start playing for the championship?
They got outplayed on every level. But plenty of time to go. Lebron has won 3 championships in his career, and he's lost game 1 every time. Not ready to go into panic mode just yet.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: sfish on June 02, 2017, 06:54:27 AM
Good morning Daves
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 06:58:10 AM
Morning BatterUpFish.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 06:58:42 AM
When does Cleveland start playing for the championship?
They got outplayed on every level. But plenty of time to go. Lebron has won 3 championships in his career, and he's lost game 1 every time. Not ready to go into panic mode just yet.
Good attitude!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 06:59:31 AM
Today is Friday, June 2, the 153rd day of 2017. There are 212 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On June 2, 1897, Mark Twain was quoted by the New York Journal as saying from London that "the report of my death was an exaggeration." (Twain, in London to cover Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee for the Journal, was responding to a report in the New York Herald that he was "grievously ill" and "possibly dying.")

On this date:

In 1863, during the Civil War, Union Maj. Gen. William T. Sherman wrote a letter to his wife, Ellen, in which he commented, "Vox populi, vox humbug" (The voice of the people is the voice of humbug).

In 1886, President Grover Cleveland, 49, married Frances Folsom, 21, in the Blue Room of the White House. (To date, Cleveland is the only president to marry in the executive mansion.)

In 1924, Congress passed, and President Calvin Coolidge signed, a measure guaranteeing full American citizenship for all Native Americans born within U.S. territorial limits.

In 1941, baseball's "Iron Horse," Lou Gehrig, died in New York of a degenerative disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; he was 37.

In 1946, Italy held a referendum which resulted in the Italian monarchy being abolished in favor of a republic.

In 1953, the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II took place in London's Westminster Abbey, 16 months after the death of her father, King George VI.

In 1966, U.S. space probe Surveyor 1 landed on the moon and began transmitting detailed photographs of the lunar surface.

In 1976, Arizona Republic investigative reporter Don Bolles was mortally injured by a bomb planted underneath his car; he died 11 days later. (Prosecutors believed Bolles was targeted because he had written stories that upset a liquor wholesaler; three men were convicted of the killing.)

In 1983, half of the 46 people aboard an Air Canada DC-9 were killed after fire broke out on board, forcing the jetliner to make an emergency landing at Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport.

In 1986, for the first time, the public could watch the proceedings of the U.S. Senate on television as a six-week experiment began.

In 1987, President Ronald Reagan announced he was nominating economist Alan Greenspan to succeed Paul Volcker as chairman of the Federal Reserve Board.

In 1997, Timothy McVeigh was convicted of murder and conspiracy in the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City that killed 168 people. (McVeigh was executed in June 2001.)
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 06:59:58 AM
Ten years ago: U.S. authorities said four Muslim men had been prevented from carrying out a plot to destroy John F. Kennedy International Airport, kill thousands of people and trigger an economic catastrophe by blowing up a jet fuel artery running through populous New York residential neighborhoods. (Three of the men were later sentenced to life in prison; the fourth was sentenced to 15 years behind bars.)

Five years ago: Ousted Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak was sentenced to life in prison after a court convicted him on charges of complicity in the killing of protesters during the 2011 uprising that forced him from power (Mubarak was later acquitted, and freed in March 2017). Character actress Kathryn Joosten, best known as the crotchety, nosey Karen McCluskey on "Desperate Housewives," died in Westlake Village, California, at age 72. Richard Dawson, 79, a British-born entertainer who made his mark in the 1960s television sitcom "Hogan's Heroes" and who later became a popular TV game show host, died in Los Angeles.

One year ago: House Speaker Paul Ryan endorsed Donald Trump's bid for president, telling The Associated Press his goal was to make sure the GOP was "at full strength in the fall." President Barack Obama, speaking at the U.S. Air Force Academy in Colorado, implored the next generation of U.S. military leaders not to give in to isolationism or pull back from U.S. leadership in the world, drawing a contrast with a foreign policy vision laid out by Donald Trump. Autopsy results showed superstar musician Prince died of an accidental overdose of fentanyl, a powerful opioid painkiller.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 07:00:28 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress-singer Sally Kellerman is 80. Actor Ron Ely is 79. Filmmaker and movie historian Kevin Brownlow is 79. Actor Stacy Keach is 76. Rock musician Charlie Watts is 76. Actor Charles Haid is 74. Movie director Lasse (LAH'-suh) Hallstrom is 71. Actor Jerry Mathers is 69. Actress Joanna Gleason is 67. NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman is 65. Actor Dennis Haysbert is 63. Comedian Dana Carvey is 62. Actor Gary Grimes is 62. Pop musician Michael Steele is 62. Rock singer Tony Hadley (Spandau Ballet) is 57. Actor Liam Cunningham is 56. Actor Navid Negahban is 53. Singer Merril Bainbridge is 49. TV personality-producer Andy Cohen ("The Real Housewives" TV franchise) is 49. Rapper B-Real (Cypress Hill) is 47. Actress Paula Cale is 47. Actor Anthony Montgomery is 46. Actor-comedian Wayne Brady is 45. Actor Wentworth Miller is 45. Rock musician Tim Rice-Oxley (Keane) is 41. Actor Zachary Quinto is 40. Actor Dominic Cooper is 39. Actress Nikki Cox is 39. Actor Justin Long is 39. Actor Deon Richmond is 39. Actress Morena Baccarin is 38. Rhythm-and-blues singer Irish Grinstead (702) is 37. Rock musician Fabrizio Moretti (The Strokes) is 37. Olympic gold medal soccer player Abby Wambach is 37. Country singer Dan Cahoon (Marshall Dyllon) is 34. Singer-songwriter ZZ Ward is 31. Actress Brittany Curran is 27. Actor Sterling Beaumon is 22.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 07:00:52 AM
Thought for Today: "Whatever it is that makes a person charming, it needs to remain a mystery." - Rex Harrison, English actor (born 1908, died this date in 1990).
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 07:01:42 AM
When does Cleveland start playing for the championship?
They got outplayed on every level. But plenty of time to go. Lebron has won 3 championships in his career, and he's lost game 1 every time. Not ready to go into panic mode just yet.
Good attitude!
Though, if you listened to the announcers last night, you may have thought they ejaculated at the privilege of getting to talk about the Warriors.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 07:13:52 AM
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 07:16:26 AM
National Doughnut Day: Free doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts

Krispy Kreme: Get one free doughnut of your choice, no purchase necessary at participating locations.

Dunkin' Donuts:  Come in & get a FREE classic donut with the purchase of any beverage.

Other participating donut shops:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/01/national-doughnut-day-free-donuts-krispy-kreme-dunkin-donuts/361383001/
I guess it's a Starbucks day.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 07:16:30 AM
Good morning, gents.
Morning, Mayor Tony.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 07:18:08 AM
Family took me out for a wonderful Italian Dinner last night, enjoyed a couple of Martini's also!
Sounds like a nice birthday celebration. Did you get to smoke anything special?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 07:23:14 AM
There's so much to learn here. Yesterday was Ron Wood's birthday and today is Charlie Watts'.

Edit: And the Beaver is 69!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 07:26:42 AM
Good morning, gents.
Morning, Mayor Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of you going to a game?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 07:33:38 AM
National Doughnut Day: Free doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts

Krispy Kreme: Get one free doughnut of your choice, no purchase necessary at participating locations.

Dunkin' Donuts:  Come in & get a FREE classic donut with the purchase of any beverage.

Other participating donut shops:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/01/national-doughnut-day-free-donuts-krispy-kreme-dunkin-donuts/361383001/
I guess it's a Starbucks day.
They probably charge $5 for a donut there...
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 07:34:40 AM
Good morning, gents.
Morning, Mayor Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of you going to a game?
If I was a betting man, I'd say no. I went to a Finals game in 2015, and I already went to Game 1 against the Raptors this year. Though, if we come back here for Game 6 with a chance to win the series, you better believe I'm gonna do whatever I can to be there.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 07:40:05 AM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 07:40:32 AM
There's so much to learn here. Yesterday was Ron Wood's birthday and today is Charlie Watts'.

Edit: And the Beaver is 69!
Always!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 07:43:20 AM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 08:19:27 AM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 08:29:02 AM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve
I think that's splitting hairs...
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 08:30:58 AM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 08:31:33 AM
Happy Friday, Fellas...
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 08:35:03 AM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
Lol #fakefakeword
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 09:14:31 AM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
Lol #fakefakeword
Still shows how you liberals twist The Donald's words....even when they're fake words.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 09:16:12 AM
Surprising prices on AJF at Smoke Inn.  Competitive with the Page and other specials.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 09:26:01 AM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
Lol #fakefakeword
Still shows how you liberals twist The Donald's words....even when they're fake words.
I even googled it before posting. Google must be confused by all the #fakenews lately.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 09:31:47 AM
Too bad this isn't #fakenews...

https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 09:41:08 AM
Too bad this isn't #fakenews...

https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/
Lot going on there. Not sure which side sounds stupider.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 09:42:37 AM
(https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/BNm6UQEQaGIYKTdKNKrV8w--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/homerun/newsweek_europe_news_328/822044b955cc5cb774baefc1d1e73f3c)

Et tu, Mr. Met?

The baseball-headed mascot for the New York Mets made headlines late Wednesday night after he gave the middle finger to fans at a game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Citi Field. The Mets lost, and a three-second video showing Mr. Met flipping the bird went viral on social media, inspiring a flood of memes and an apology from the team.

"We apologize for the inappropriate action of this employee," the Mets wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. "We do not condone this type of behavior. We are dealing with this matter internally."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6For_6N1UjU

LOL
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 09:57:16 AM
(https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/BNm6UQEQaGIYKTdKNKrV8w--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/homerun/newsweek_europe_news_328/822044b955cc5cb774baefc1d1e73f3c)

Et tu, Mr. Met?

The baseball-headed mascot for the New York Mets made headlines late Wednesday night after he gave the middle finger to fans at a game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Citi Field. The Mets lost, and a three-second video showing Mr. Met flipping the bird went viral on social media, inspiring a flood of memes and an apology from the team.

"We apologize for the inappropriate action of this employee," the Mets wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. "We do not condone this type of behavior. We are dealing with this matter internally."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6For_6N1UjU

LOL
Question I have is how do you give the middle finger when you only have four fingers (like Mr. Met)?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 09:58:58 AM
(https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/BNm6UQEQaGIYKTdKNKrV8w--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAw/http://media.zenfs.com/en-GB/homerun/newsweek_europe_news_328/822044b955cc5cb774baefc1d1e73f3c)

Et tu, Mr. Met?

The baseball-headed mascot for the New York Mets made headlines late Wednesday night after he gave the middle finger to fans at a game against the Milwaukee Brewers at Citi Field. The Mets lost, and a three-second video showing Mr. Met flipping the bird went viral on social media, inspiring a flood of memes and an apology from the team.

"We apologize for the inappropriate action of this employee," the Mets wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. "We do not condone this type of behavior. We are dealing with this matter internally."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6For_6N1UjU

LOL
I saw that yesterday. Betcha the next Mr.  Met won't have movable fingers.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 10:01:43 AM
[...]

Like this...

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170602/73903a71ef8efc6e8cba928c70402fb6.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 10:13:21 AM
[...]

CNS, that'd do it.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 10:14:48 AM
Atlantic delivery will be waiting for me.

Hamilton, NJ, United States   06/02/2017   8:16 A.M.   Out For Delivery
06/02/2017   4:38 A.M.   Arrival Scan
Philadelphia, PA, United States   06/02/2017   3:35 A.M.   Departure Scan
Philadelphia, PA, United States   06/01/2017   9:30 P.M.   Origin Scan

Holts order placed on 5-30 is still in the mail....
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 10:15:36 AM
[...]

He's just saying we're #1!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 10:16:56 AM
Heck, being fazed by that in NY/NJ is like being bothered by a GFY on the banter... ???
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 10:24:53 AM
Too bad this isn't #fakenews...

https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/
Better off taking this course at Ohio State:

http://mcc.osu.edu/education-and-training/crossing-identity-boundaries-es-hesa-25771/
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 10:25:03 AM
Heck, being fazed by that in NY/NJ is like being bothered by a GFY on the banter... ???
Right? Nate saw the picture as he walked by so I told him the story. He said it's Brooklyn, what do you expect?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 10:26:39 AM
Too bad this isn't #fakenews...

https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/college-melts-down-over-plan-for-white-people-free-day-on-campus/
Better off taking this course at Ohio State:

http://mcc.osu.edu/education-and-training/crossing-identity-boundaries-es-hesa-25771/
I'm gonna start using the term micro-aggression to describe my kids.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 10:27:00 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 10:30:03 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 10:40:19 AM
Heck, being fazed by that in NY/NJ is like being bothered by a GFY on the banter... ???
Right? Nate saw the picture as he walked by so I told him the story. He said it's Brooklyn, what do you expect?

Wrong! It's Queens. Sheesh. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170602/38da7ecc4ffb04462d32c532cc1b9972.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 10:45:45 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 10:48:36 AM
Heck, being fazed by that in NY/NJ is like being bothered by a GFY on the banter... ???
Right? Nate saw the picture as he walked by so I told him the story. He said it's Brooklyn, what do you expect?

Wrong! It's Queens. Sheesh. (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170602/38da7ecc4ffb04462d32c532cc1b9972.jpg)
Shows what he knows about NYC, I guess.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 02, 2017, 10:49:46 AM
Alright, kids are off on a sleepover tonight, so I'm gonna bust out of here early, do some errands and some yardwork, then hit the humi hard all night. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 10:54:47 AM
Good morning, gents.
Morning, Mayor Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Any chance of you going to a game?
If I was a betting man, I'd say no. I went to a Finals game in 2015, and I already went to Game 1 against the Raptors this year. Though, if we come back here for Game 6 with a chance to win the series, you better believe I'm gonna do whatever I can to be there.
How much do the tickets for those games go for?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 10:55:23 AM
Alright, kids are off on a sleepover tonight, so I'm gonna bust out of here early, do some errands and some yardwork, then hit the humi hard all night. Hazzuh!
To the man cave!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 11:03:13 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 11:04:17 AM
Alright, kids are off on a sleepover tonight, so I'm gonna bust out of here early, do some errands and some yardwork, then hit the humi hard all night. Hazzuh!
Oh, you said humi.....I need to read more carefully.
Enjoy, have a good weekend.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 11:09:27 AM
Alright, kids are off on a sleepover tonight, so I'm gonna bust out of here early, do some errands and some yardwork, then hit the humi hard all night. Hazzuh!
Wow. What time is it? For a sec I thought I was on GMT.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 11:13:19 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 11:14:03 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
and red.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 11:21:50 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
and red.
Of course for you, red!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 11:26:35 AM
National Doughnut Day: Free doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts

Krispy Kreme: Get one free doughnut of your choice, no purchase necessary at participating locations.

Dunkin' Donuts:  Come in & get a FREE classic donut with the purchase of any beverage.

Other participating donut shops:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/01/national-doughnut-day-free-donuts-krispy-kreme-dunkin-donuts/361383001/

...and then there's this. https://www.yahoo.com/news/oreo-debuts-jelly-donut-flavor-091604517.html

(https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/GnvUxJOvTqhoJfAT_mTVG63h7us/fit-in/550x550/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2017/06/01/649/n/1922195/51c68e44593026274aeee3.81528896_edit_img_image_18207884_1496326159/i/Jelly-Donut-Oreos.jpg)

Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 11:32:54 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
and red.
Of course for you, red!
oh yes, I love RED.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 11:34:24 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
and red.
Of course for you, red!
oh yes, I love RED.

I've read that...  ;D

Howdy, Deano

Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 11:35:32 AM
National Doughnut Day: Free doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts

Krispy Kreme: Get one free doughnut of your choice, no purchase necessary at participating locations.

Dunkin' Donuts:  Come in & get a FREE classic donut with the purchase of any beverage.

Other participating donut shops:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/01/national-doughnut-day-free-donuts-krispy-kreme-dunkin-donuts/361383001/

...and then there's this. https://www.yahoo.com/news/oreo-debuts-jelly-donut-flavor-091604517.html

(https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/GnvUxJOvTqhoJfAT_mTVG63h7us/fit-in/550x550/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2017/06/01/649/n/1922195/51c68e44593026274aeee3.81528896_edit_img_image_18207884_1496326159/i/Jelly-Donut-Oreos.jpg)
hmmmm, double stuffed jelly donut flavored Oreo cookies. almost orgasmic.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 11:37:03 AM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
and red.
Of course for you, red!
oh yes, I love RED.

I've read that...  ;D

Howdy, Deano
morning Steve. redheads, red bottoms, red, red, red, red.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 11:43:28 AM
National Doughnut Day: Free doughnuts at Krispy Kreme, Dunkin' Donuts

Krispy Kreme: Get one free doughnut of your choice, no purchase necessary at participating locations.

Dunkin' Donuts:  Come in & get a FREE classic donut with the purchase of any beverage.

Other participating donut shops:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/06/01/national-doughnut-day-free-donuts-krispy-kreme-dunkin-donuts/361383001/

...and then there's this. https://www.yahoo.com/news/oreo-debuts-jelly-donut-flavor-091604517.html

(https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/GnvUxJOvTqhoJfAT_mTVG63h7us/fit-in/550x550/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2017/06/01/649/n/1922195/51c68e44593026274aeee3.81528896_edit_img_image_18207884_1496326159/i/Jelly-Donut-Oreos.jpg)
hmmmm, double stuffed jelly donut flavored Oreo cookies. almost orgasmic.
All you have to do now is batter dip and deep fry!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 11:44:01 AM
[...]

Red bottoms?  you mean rugburn or spankings?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 11:44:37 AM
Good Friday to you Steve.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 11:51:10 AM
[...]

yes, most definitely.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 11:52:23 AM
[...]

well, the 'other' side, but yes and yes.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 11:55:58 AM
[...]

...and dip in chocolate.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: sfish on June 02, 2017, 11:57:13 AM
Alright, kids are off on a sleepover tonight, so I'm gonna bust out of here early, do some errands and some yardwork, then hit the humi hard all night. Hazzuh!
I'm guessing his wife's nickname is humi?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 11:57:26 AM
[...]

<snip, snip>

Hahaha
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 11:59:06 AM
Good Friday to you Steve.

Good day to you, sir
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 12:02:09 PM
Alright, kids are off on a sleepover tonight, so I'm gonna bust out of here early, do some errands and some yardwork, then hit the humi hard all night. Hazzuh!
I'm guessing his wife's nickname is humi?

That's what I was thinking.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 12:07:15 PM
Alright, kids are off on a sleepover tonight, so I'm gonna bust out of here early, do some errands and some yardwork, then hit the humi hard all night. Hazzuh!
I'm guessing his wife's nickname is humi?
That would make a lot of sense...
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 12:09:49 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 12:13:10 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Just another day in paradise.
Sounds like you've earned yourself a nice cigar and cup of fresh coffee.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: sfish on June 02, 2017, 12:19:31 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Thanks for the update, Hazel!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 12:32:41 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 12:35:43 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 12:43:06 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 12:45:52 PM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 12:50:25 PM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
Now he can look at all his granny porn.  Hi Tony.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 12:52:28 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Just another day in paradise.
Sounds like you've earned yourself a nice cigar and cup of fresh coffee.
agreed, housework complete. AF Cuban Corona and leftover morning coffee.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 12:52:57 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?
yes I do.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 12:54:43 PM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
for what I need yes. I have to use a generic office suite, Libre, because MS Office is expensive with the renewal every year. FUCKERS.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 12:54:53 PM
[...]

I would think pink, but I guess they turn red with maturity as they ripen... :P
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 12:55:27 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?
yes I do.
Install, paint, clean......
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 12:56:26 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
wellllll, if the opportunity ever presented itself I'd go as young as 45 and up, but no older than 75.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 12:59:18 PM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
for what I need yes. I have to use a generic office suite, Libre, because MS Office is expensive with the renewal every year. FUCKERS.
No, it is optional to renew each year.  You can also do a one time purchase of about $200.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 01:03:45 PM
@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 01:04:42 PM
no granny porn Mike. don't really need it.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 01:05:36 PM
[...]
even that is pricey.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 01:12:59 PM
no granny porn Mike. don't really need it.
Any sexting going on?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 01:18:00 PM
no granny porn Mike. don't really need it.
Any sexting going on?
not yet. I did get a text from that cart girl to meet for coffee. told her sure if her husband is okay with it. I don't need trouble.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 02, 2017, 01:18:12 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 01:38:32 PM
It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 01:40:38 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 01:43:19 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 02, 2017, 01:47:36 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.
It's a blustery day on this side of the Hundred Acre Wood. Howdy, Mikey.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 01:49:12 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 01:49:33 PM
[...]

...eeewue
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 01:49:47 PM
It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.
Congrats Mike.
LMAO
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 01:50:31 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.
It's a blustery day on this side of the Hundred Acre Wood. Howdy, Mikey.
Got any huntin' or fishin' planned?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 01:50:42 PM
Morning, muchachos.
afternoon RazMan.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 01:50:43 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.

...speaking of rotation, how's your purse hanger doin?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 01:52:29 PM
It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.
Congrats Mike.
LMAO
I was just gonna flash 'em my scar but now that I'm a card carrying member I can make it official.  Got my name and date of surgery printed on the other side.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 01:53:09 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.
It's a blustery day on this side of the Hundred Acre Wood. Howdy, Mikey.
82° here, high humidity, no breeze, realfeel is 105°.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on June 02, 2017, 01:53:20 PM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
I don't know why everyone has a problem with that tweet, It just goes to show the effect
that a solar flare(or a leaky microwave oven), can have on the implant that Putin had installed in Trump.
You think that hairdo is a fashion choice, not it covers the surgery scar...
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 01:54:23 PM
It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.
Congrats Mike.
LMAO
I was just gonna flash 'em my scar but now that I'm a card carrying member I can make it official.  Got my name and date of surgery printed on the other side.
so you go through a lot of metal detectors these days Mike?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 01:55:13 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.

...speaking of rotation, how's your purse hanger doin?
Moving right along.  Half the problem is to get everything working again.  Haven't had a full function shoulder for quite a while.  Carrying some extra weight in the purse for physical therapy.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 02, 2017, 01:57:07 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz.  Nice June day here in the Hundred Acre Wood.
It's a blustery day on this side of the Hundred Acre Wood. Howdy, Mikey.
Got any huntin' or fishin' planned?
No hunting until fall, and I haven't had much time to fish. Working on the house and preparing for motorcycle trips.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: razgueado on June 02, 2017, 01:58:18 PM
Morning, muchachos.
afternoon RazMan.
Howdy, GigoloDeano. ;-)
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 01:59:23 PM
Put away your science, everyone - this guy's got it all figured out.

http://time.com/4800000/tim-walberg-god-climate-change/
Sounds like a plan!
And at least he acknowledges climate change is real, which makes this nutjob more sensible than Drumpf.  #confeve

It's #covfefe, you blasphemer...
I don't know why everyone has a problem with that tweet, It just goes to show the effect
that a solar flare(or a leaky microwave oven), can have on the implant that Putin had installed in Trump.
You think that hairdo is a fashion choice, not it covers the surgery scar...

It's all a covfspiracy...
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 02:04:43 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!

OOof. Looks like prices are up on the "affordable" Illusione line... 10/$55, $42.35 after coupon. Not too bad I guess. Used to get 'em @ $3.5o a stick at the .Biz, but they never have stock anymore. =(
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 02:07:05 PM
Morning, muchachos.
afternoon RazMan.
Howdy, GigoloDeano. ;-)
but don't Gigolos get paid?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 02:10:59 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.

...speaking of rotation, how's your purse hanger doin?
Moving right along.  Half the problem is to get everything working again.  Haven't had a full function shoulder for quite a while.  Carrying some extra weight in the purse for physical therapy.

Was this all from a break/fracture earlier that you put off until now? Degenerated?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 02:24:05 PM
Morning, muchachos.
afternoon RazMan.
Howdy, GigoloDeano. ;-)
but don't Gigolos get paid?

Maybe just CabanaBoy then...
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 02:26:33 PM
no granny porn Mike. don't really need it.
Any sexting going on?
not yet. I did get a text from that cart girl to meet for coffee. told her sure if her husband is okay with it. I don't need trouble.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 02:28:14 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?
You have the regular or the new Connies?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 02:29:56 PM
It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.
Congrats Mike.
LMAO
I was just gonna flash 'em my scar but now that I'm a card carrying member I can make it official.  Got my name and date of surgery printed on the other side.
Does come in handy at airports.  I would put tape or covering over the printed info on the back.  Tends to wear off.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 02:32:22 PM
It's official.  I am now a card carrying member of the metal joint replacement club.  When I set off the metal detector I can just flash 'em my card.
Unless you're looking for a little thrill during a pat down, just opt for the body surface scanner.  Saves some time.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 02:33:08 PM
Morning, muchachos.
afternoon RazMan.
Howdy, GigoloDeano. ;-)
but don't Gigolos get paid?
The smart ones.... ;)
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on June 02, 2017, 02:38:41 PM
Got home after a 16 hour shift and BAMM!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 02:41:50 PM
no granny porn Mike. don't really need it.
Any sexting going on?
not yet. I did get a text from that cart girl to meet for coffee. told her sure if her husband is okay with it. I don't need trouble.

Maybe if he offered to throw one of his ladies into the mix...
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 02:42:43 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?
You have the regular or the new Connies?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.

wtf is this, David!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 02:43:39 PM
Got home after a 16 hour shift and BAMM!

MAIL CALL!!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 02:45:25 PM
Morning, muchachos.
afternoon RazMan.
Howdy, GigoloDeano. ;-)
but don't Gigolos get paid?

Maybe just CabanaBoy then...
that works.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 02:46:47 PM
Got home after a 16 hour shift and BAMM!
Those look nice.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on June 02, 2017, 02:58:28 PM
Got home after a 16 hour shift and BAMM!
Those look nice.
good afternoon Dean, having on OTT and not disappointed.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Oyam18 on June 02, 2017, 02:59:16 PM
Got home after a 16 hour shift and BAMM!

MAIL CALL!!
indeed
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 03:17:23 PM
laundry in dryer, ran the vacume, spayed yard for bugs, sprayed weed killer, killed another big grasshopper, getting ready to do dishes, make bed.
Do you do windows?

Only if she's over 60...  ;)
Smoke is good.  Flor de las Antilles toro. Yo Backyard!

Indeed. Still like 'em. Just got the Small Batch email for some Dellusiones... may pick up some Rothschildes. Yummo!
Delusione Rothschild is one fine seegar.  Mikey likey.  FdlA is part of my rotation.

...speaking of rotation, how's your purse hanger doin?
Moving right along.  Half the problem is to get everything working again.  Haven't had a full function shoulder for quite a while.  Carrying some extra weight in the purse for physical therapy.

Was this all from a break/fracture earlier that you put off until now? Degenerated?
Just wear and tear.  Just a skinny guy.  Weighed 125 lbs when I graduated from high school.  Not a lot of body mass around my joints.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 03:48:41 PM
Mi Barrio lull?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 03:49:36 PM
Mi Barrio lull?
Chillin' in da hood.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on June 02, 2017, 03:54:43 PM
Mi Barrio lull?
Chillin' in da hood.

Got another hour or so here before I can be chillin'.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 04:07:23 PM
New World Atlantic 20th lit, first boat drink of the summer made, it's the weekend!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 04:17:29 PM
simmering sauce and meatballs, not sure if doing ravioli or shells or rigatoni.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 04:18:19 PM
BrickHouse Maduro as I wait.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 02, 2017, 04:50:09 PM
BrickHouse Maduro as I wait.
Laranja Caixa and a sweet water 420
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 05:08:45 PM
BrickHouse Maduro as I wait.
Laranja Caixa and a sweet water 420
How did house hunting go today?
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 05:17:32 PM
Something for Dean.  Guess we were all wrong for hatin' on the 'possums.

http://www.offgridquest.com/wildlife/did-you-know-that-possums-eat-almost-all
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 02, 2017, 05:34:13 PM
BrickHouse Maduro as I wait.
Laranja Caixa and a sweet water 420
How did house hunting go today?
Not so well, the one we were most interested in has a crazy old woman owner that would not let us in  and a totally incompetent realtor.  Got some more prospects tomorrow.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 06:15:08 PM
Crazy busy day. Did nobody tell them that it was Friday? Sheesh. And to top it off I've got lots of banter catchup to do. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 06:22:40 PM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
Now he can look at all his granny porn.  Hi Tony.
Hi cb... still catching up.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 06:24:06 PM
good morning guys. just woke up. LADC and coffee, 77° and light drizzle. was up until 3:30 setting up new laptop and transferring files. going to use it for running a few Power Point presentations at my Archives display at a brunch next Saturday as a test run for the State Convention in Jacksonville next month.
Morning Dean.
Always a good idea to rehearse beforehand.
didn't want to use my 15 year old 50# Dell laptop so I picked up a 17" HP yesterday.
Nice!  Touch screen, solid state drive?
no touch screen, don't like them. Intel Pentium Quad Core, 500 GB HD, 4 GB memory, HD display. cheapie, under $300 at Wal-Mart.
That's a decent machine. It should suit you.
for what I need yes. I have to use a generic office suite, Libre, because MS Office is expensive with the renewal every year. FUCKERS.
I use it too at home. It's not bad.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 06:24:59 PM
Something for Dean.  Guess we were all wrong for hatin' on the 'possums.

http://www.offgridquest.com/wildlife/did-you-know-that-possums-eat-almost-all
thanks Dave, but the lady already educated me on the roadkill varmints.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 06:26:12 PM
Something for Dean.  Guess we were all wrong for hatin' on the 'possums.

http://www.offgridquest.com/wildlife/did-you-know-that-possums-eat-almost-all (http://www.offgridquest.com/wildlife/did-you-know-that-possums-eat-almost-all)
I will sleep better at night knowing that.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 02, 2017, 06:34:19 PM
@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.
I don't know much about that. It appears a lot of people use blogspot.com. I could probably create one for you on my server for free. DWGBryant.CigarBanter.com?
Let me know. I'm running late for my daughter's dance recital but I'll check back in later.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on June 02, 2017, 06:40:00 PM
@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.
I don't know much about that. It appears a lot of people use blogspot.com. I could probably create one for you on my server for free. DWGBryant.CigarBanter.com?
Let me know. I'm running late for my daughter's dance recital but I'll check back in later.
thanks Tony, but no disrespect but I'd like before I turn 70, so no.
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 02, 2017, 07:23:55 PM
@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.
I don't know much about that. It appears a lot of people use blogspot.com. I could probably create one for you on my server for free. DWGBryant.CigarBanter.com?
Let me know. I'm running late for my daughter's dance recital but I'll check back in later.
thanks Tony, but no disrespect but I'd like before I turn 70, so no.
LMFAO
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 02, 2017, 07:25:16 PM
Something for Dean.  Guess we were all wrong for hatin' on the 'possums.

http://www.offgridquest.com/wildlife/did-you-know-that-possums-eat-almost-all (http://www.offgridquest.com/wildlife/did-you-know-that-possums-eat-almost-all)
I will sleep better at night knowing that.
Yeah, I feel really bad about the hundred s of the nasty bastards I have shot
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on June 02, 2017, 07:31:03 PM
Padron '64 going now
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on June 02, 2017, 08:37:54 PM
@ Tony. I'm thinking of doing a webpage/blog. Blogger worked good in the past and Tumblr seems common. what suggestions might you have? free is imperative btw.
I don't know much about that. It appears a lot of people use blogspot.com. I could probably create one for you on my server for free. DWGBryant.CigarBanter.com?
Let me know. I'm running late for my daughter's dance recital but I'll check back in later.
thanks Tony, but no disrespect but I'd like before I turn 70, so no.
Zing!
Title: Re: 6/2/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 02, 2017, 09:07:37 PM
Trying a Kristoff Pistoff...not bad at all.