Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2016, 08:45:14 PM »

Sheesh. Training done, all my chit moved to my new cubicle, all my time accounting done and turned in, data cleaning done, meetings done. Phuck work. I'm going home to e-file my tax returns, then going to the Tycoon's house to drink expensive scotch and smoke Cuban cigars. In the morning I have a meeting with my attorneys, and after that I'm in first-class seat on a flight to Vegas drinking Gin & Tonics. Gonna go choot stuff at Front Sight for the next five days.
Choot 'em Raz!  Five whole days of nothing but shooting - damn!  Be great to join you but being an old retarded fart it ain't gonna happen.  Not to mention the warden would have to come along and I damn sure can't afford paying for her five days in Vegas.
I sent the warden with #2 son to see her mother.  It won't just be shooting, training too, but there will be 600 rounds shot.

« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2016, 08:46:33 PM »

I have a pair of freebie cigar scissors that I pitch in my bag when traveling by car and I have grown to rather like using them.  Some good ones might be really nice to have.
I like the Xikar scissor combo tool.  Swiss army knife of cigar tools not to be confused with some of the cigar tools posting around here.  Folds up and great for the road.  Avoid the cheapy Calcutta ones.
LOL Calcutta is the free ones I have but they work pretty good so I figure a good pair would be nicer feeling.  Like tits, a good pair feels better even though they work the same :)
You will notice the difference comparing them side by side.  Not bad but the Xikar scissors are much better.
Yes, you will. My Calcuttas aren't aligned right and don't cut for chit. But I like the idea so if you guys say the real ones are good, I'll have to order some.

« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2016, 09:35:12 PM »

Sheesh. Training done, all my chit moved to my new cubicle, all my time accounting done and turned in, data cleaning done, meetings done. Phuck work. I'm going home to e-file my tax returns, then going to the Tycoon's house to drink expensive scotch and smoke Cuban cigars. In the morning I have a meeting with my attorneys, and after that I'm in first-class seat on a flight to Vegas drinking Gin & Tonics. Gonna go choot stuff at Front Sight for the next five days.
You should look up Steve Otamura while in Vegas.  Good companion for shooting and smoking!

« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2016, 09:49:10 PM »

Sheesh. Training done, all my chit moved to my new cubicle, all my time accounting done and turned in, data cleaning done, meetings done. Phuck work. I'm going home to e-file my tax returns, then going to the Tycoon's house to drink expensive scotch and smoke Cuban cigars. In the morning I have a meeting with my attorneys, and after that I'm in first-class seat on a flight to Vegas drinking Gin & Tonics. Gonna go choot stuff at Front Sight for the next five days.
Choot 'em Raz!  Five whole days of nothing but shooting - damn!  Be great to join you but being an old retarded fart it ain't gonna happen.  Not to mention the warden would have to come along and I damn sure can't afford paying for her five days in Vegas.
I sent the warden with #2 son to see her mother.  It won't just be shooting, training too, but there will be 600 rounds shot.
Thats what I call shooting.  Sounds cool.

« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2016, 10:01:13 PM »

[...]
Probably gonna purchase the opportunity to run a mag through a Thompson submachine gun, too. ;-)

« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2016, 10:09:55 PM »

[...]
Had fun doing that with an MP5 at the semi annual machine shoot down in Kentucky at Knob Creek.  Son Tim choose an Uzi.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]