CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on August 13, 2016, 12:00:01 AM

Title: 8/13/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on August 13, 2016, 12:00:01 AM
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 12:34:12 AM
Thinking of Chip and his family as I see news stories about the flooding and weather related issues in Louisiana.

CI is even offering Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro in his honor.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 06:18:58 AM
Thinking of Chip and his family as I see news stories about the flooding and weather related issues in Louisiana.

CI is even offering Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro in his honor.
That's like an extra kick in the shorts.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:36:24 AM
I communicated with Chip and as of 5:00 yesterday evening they had 20" of rain in his area.  His and some immediate family houses were  not in the water but one of his brothers and his sister in laws houses are flooded.  It was still raining and water still rising so he is still threatened.   He has no electricity and there is a widespread outage.  Flooding is really bad in his area and many others.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 06:38:20 AM
I communicated with Chip and as of 5:00 yesterday evening they had 20" of rain in his area.  His and some immediate family houses were  not in the water but one of his brothers and his sister in laws houses are flooded.  It was still raining and water still rising so he is still threatened.   He has no electricity and there is a widespread outage.  Flooding is really bad in his area and many others.
Damn, that's crazy. Glad he's ok, for the moment.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:40:03 AM
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 06:51:54 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Tex. Looking like this is gonna be our last super hot and humid day for awhile. Think we've had more 90 degree days in the last 2 weeks than we had all last summer.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:57:38 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Tex. Looking like this is gonna be our last super hot and humid day for awhile. Think we've had more 90 degree days in the last 2 weeks than we had all last summer.
Looks like a break for us too, not sure if you saw my post yesterday afternoon but our temperature was 111 and heat index was 133.  That is even extremely hot for us.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 07:05:53 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Tex. Looking like this is gonna be our last super hot and humid day for awhile. Think we've had more 90 degree days in the last 2 weeks than we had all last summer.
Looks like a break for us too, not sure if you saw my post yesterday afternoon but our temperature was 111 and heat index was 133.  That is even extremely hot for us.
That's just flat out ridiculous.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:22:50 AM
Thinking of Chip and his family as I see news stories about the flooding and weather related issues in Louisiana.

CI is even offering Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro in his honor.
Thought the same when I saw the AB's
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:25:09 AM
I communicated with Chip and as of 5:00 yesterday evening they had 20" of rain in his area.  His and some immediate family houses were  not in the water but one of his brothers and his sister in laws houses are flooded.  It was still raining and water still rising so he is still threatened.   He has no electricity and there is a widespread outage.  Flooding is really bad in his area and many others.
Thanks for the update.  Not a good situation at all.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:27:32 AM
Morning TooHotToTrotDave and ChampDave.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:29:52 AM
Today is Saturday, Aug. 13, the 226th day of 2016. There are 140 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Aug. 13, 1961, East Germany sealed off the border between Berlin's eastern and western sectors before building a wall that would divide the city for the next 28 years.

On this date:

In 1624, King Louis XIII of France appointed Cardinal Richelieu (ree-shuh-LYOO') his first minister.

In 1792, French revolutionaries imprisoned the royal family.

In 1846, the American flag was raised for the first time in Los Angeles.

In 1910, Florence Nightingale, the founder of modern nursing, died in London at age 90.

In 1923, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk was again elected Speaker of Turkey's Grand Assembly.

In 1934, the satirical comic strip "Li'l Abner," created by Al Capp, made its debut.

In 1946, author H.G. Wells, 79, died in London.

In 1960, the first two-way telephone conversation by satellite took place with the help of Echo 1. The Central African Republic became totally independent of French rule.

In 1979, Lou Brock of the St. Louis Cardinals became the 14th player in major league baseball history to reach the 3,000th career hit plateau as his team defeated the Chicago Cubs, 3-2.

In 1981, in a ceremony at his California ranch, President Ronald Reagan signed a historic package of tax and budget reductions.

In 1989, searchers in Ethiopia found the wreckage of a plane which had disappeared almost a week earlier while carrying Rep. Mickey Leland, D-Texas, and 14 other people - there were no survivors.

In 1995, Baseball Hall of Famer Mickey Mantle died at a Dallas hospital of rapidly spreading liver cancer; he was 63.

Ten years ago: Israel's Cabinet became the final party to sign on to a U.N. cease-fire deal with Hezbollah. Fidel Castro sent Cubans a sober greeting on his 80th birthday, saying he faced a long recovery from surgery.

Five years ago: Seven people were killed when a stage collapsed at the Indiana State Fair during a powerful storm just before a concert was to begin. In the Republican presidential race, Rep. Michele Bachmann won the Iowa straw poll; Texas Gov. Rick Perry officially declared his candidacy. In eastern Pakistan, al-Qaida gunmen kidnapped an American development expert, Warren Weinstein. (Weinstein was killed in a U.S. drone strike in Jan. 2015.)

One year ago: In one of the deadliest single attacks in postwar Baghdad, a truck bomb shattered a popular fruit-and-vegetable market in a teeming Shiite neighborhood, killing dozens of people. The New York Times reported that DNA testing had proved that President Warren G. Harding fathered a child with long-rumored mistress Nan Britton, according to AncestryDNA, a division of Ancestry.com.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:30:50 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Cuban President Fidel Castro is 90. Former U.S. Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders is 83. Actor Kevin Tighe is 72. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen is 70. Opera singer Kathleen Battle is 68. High wire aerialist Philippe Petit is 67. Hockey Hall of Famer Bobby Clarke is 67. Golf Hall of Famer Betsy King is 61. Movie director Paul Greengrass is 61. Actor Danny Bonaduce is 57. TV weatherman Sam Champion is 55. Actress Dawnn (correct) Lewis is 55. Actor John Slattery is 54. Actress Debi Mazar is 52. Actress Quinn Cummings is 49. Actress Seana Kofoed is 46. Country singer Andy Griggs is 43. Actor Gregory Fitoussi is 40. Country musician Mike Melancon (Emerson Drive) is 38. Actress Kathryn Fiore is 37. Actor Sebastian Stan is 34. Pop-rock singer James Morrison is 32. Actress Lennon Stella is 17.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:31:35 AM
Thought for Today: "Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe... Yet, clumsily or smoothly, the world, it seems, progresses and will progress." - H.G. Wells (1866-1946).
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 07:36:05 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Cuban President Fidel Castro is 90. Former U.S. Surgeon General Joycelyn Elders is 83. Actor Kevin Tighe is 72. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen is 70. Opera singer Kathleen Battle is 68. High wire aerialist Philippe Petit is 67. Hockey Hall of Famer Bobby Clarke is 67. Golf Hall of Famer Betsy King is 61. Movie director Paul Greengrass is 61. Actor Danny Bonaduce is 57. TV weatherman Sam Champion is 55. Actress Dawnn (correct) Lewis is 55. Actor John Slattery is 54. Actress Debi Mazar is 52. Actress Quinn Cummings is 49. Actress Seana Kofoed is 46. Country singer Andy Griggs is 43. Actor Gregory Fitoussi is 40. Country musician Mike Melancon (Emerson Drive) is 38. Actress Kathryn Fiore is 37. Actor Sebastian Stan is 34. Pop-rock singer James Morrison is 32. Actress Lennon Stella is 17.
Sounds more like the Anti-American Commie Birthday List

But I am glad to learn it is weatherman Sam Champion's birthday, always wondered how old he is. ::)
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 07:36:59 AM
Morning TooHotToTrotDave and ChampDave.
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:42:10 AM
[...]

Always happy to help out.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:44:10 AM
Phelps race last night was pretty amazing.  When timing to the hundreth of a second and you still get a three way tie for second!  Hell, get back in that pool and have a swim off.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:45:05 AM
Hope Bean stayed up to get his dose of beach volleyball.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 07:45:20 AM
Phelps race last night was pretty amazing.  When timing to the hundreth of a second and you still get a three way tie for second!  Hell, get back in that pool and have a swim off.
How about that woman who absolutely toasted everyone else. She was the only one on the screen when she finished.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 07:56:57 AM
The center of this radar image at 6:50 a.m.  is where Chip lives.

Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 08:03:35 AM
A fine day of huge savings deals at the Sister ::)
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:07:22 AM
Phelps race last night was pretty amazing.  When timing to the hundreth of a second and you still get a three way tie for second!  Hell, get back in that pool and have a swim off.
How about that woman who absolutely toasted everyone else. She was the only one on the screen when she finished.
And 19 years old, pretty amazing for sure.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:07:57 AM
The center of this radar image at 6:50 a.m.  is where Chip lives.
God bless!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:09:17 AM
A fine day of huge savings deals at the Sister ::)
Flip is going to be ecstatic.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 08:13:38 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Tex. Looking like this is gonna be our last super hot and humid day for awhile. Think we've had more 90 degree days in the last 2 weeks than we had all last summer.
"Cold" front.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:15:13 AM
Morning CB.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 08:16:26 AM
The center of this radar image at 6:50 a.m.  is where Chip lives.
Just wait until the creeks and rivers crest to add to the flash flooding.  Chip can't seem to buy a break. One damn thing after another and now Mother Nature is fukkin' with him.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 08:22:25 AM
Morning CB.
Morning your travelingship.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on August 13, 2016, 08:53:10 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 08:56:50 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 09:03:03 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Morning, DolphinDean.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 09:03:34 AM
Morning DolphinDean, glad you had a great day of kayaking.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 09:06:26 AM
Time to mow while I pray for cool air and rain.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on August 13, 2016, 09:08:51 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 09:14:28 AM
Oliva sampler day at the Page.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 09:56:09 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Do you have to bring your own swiss and mushrooms?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 09:57:03 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 10:26:31 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Do you have to bring your own swiss and mushrooms?
Only if he wants decent burgers!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 10:34:09 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 10:34:52 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Do you have to bring your own swiss and mushrooms?
Only if he wants decent burgers!
Respectable deal on Pudgy Monsters also @ $72
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 10:38:34 AM
MARINES TURN TO GIRLS HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS TEAMS FOR RECRUITS

MARINE CORPS BASE QUANTICO, Va. (AP) -- The U.S. Marine Corps is looking for a few more good women.

And this time the campaign is a bit different. Marine recruiters are turning to girls high school sports teams to find candidates who may be able to meet the Corps' rigorous physical standards, including for the front-line combat jobs now open to women.

Marine Commandant Gen. Robert Neller says he wants to increase the number of women in the Corps to 1 in 10.

Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 10:39:00 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
That's a lot of food.  Even with families, how many come to the meetings?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 10:39:35 AM
Not sure what they're normally priced at or what a deal is, but seems like a decent enough price.

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 10:39:46 AM

Today's Highlight in History:

 The New York Times reported that DNA testing had proved that President Warren G. Harding fathered a child with long-rumored mistress Nan Britton, according to AncestryDNA, a division of Ancestry.com...
The irony here is that I was just looking Harding up the other day because my kid asked me something about him. Found out he was one of the most popular presidents at the time (as far as approval rating). Then as soon as he died all the dirt about him came pouring out.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 10:41:42 AM

But I am glad to learn it is weatherman Sam Champion's birthday, always wondered how old he is. ::)
Why? Are you interested? I think he's single and ready to mingle.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 10:43:01 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 10:46:42 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MuckrakerTony.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 10:56:22 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 10:58:31 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning, MuckrakerTony.
I've definitely been called worse.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 10:59:37 AM
All caught up now. Must have arrived for the mowing lull.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 11:01:23 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.
Or have their own camping gear.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 11:03:02 AM
Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor Smartass
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 11:04:21 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.
And just how does his record stand using that qualification?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 11:08:36 AM
Not sure what they're normally priced at or what a deal is, but seems like a decent enough price.

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html
Outstanding deal, so outstanding.............well I do have a Lancero tub.

Damn good cigar too.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 11:09:35 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.
Or have their own camping gear.
Or cell phone plan.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 11:10:07 AM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 11:10:18 AM
good morning guys. had a great day kayaking with the dolphins in the gulf yesterday. explored an island hadn't been to before. got a big group picnic this afternoon.

EPC 2nd and coffee, 1st cigar was a Short Story.
Ham and burgers or hamburgers?  Morning Dean.
yes Mike, 2 hams, and 100 hamburgers, and 85 hotdogs.  woohoo, free food. the picnic will bring out a lot of freeloaders that have never been to our meeting. oh well.
You should know how to deal with them.
Just don't bring anymore of them home with you.
Unless they're really hot.
And just how does his record stand using that qualification?
It's all relative. And he's the beholder.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 11:11:13 AM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 11:16:44 AM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
I am not generally a big Connie fan but they were on a bid deal 5/$12 and I had some other items to ship so figured I would give them a try for morning smokes.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 11:17:31 AM
@Deano: Gorgeous picture of the dolphin. Thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 11:34:47 AM
Not sure what they're normally priced at or what a deal is, but seems like a decent enough price.

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html
Outstanding deal, so outstanding.............well I do have a Lancero tub.

Damn good cigar too.
Nice that ChampDave is looking out for you!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 11:35:41 AM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
I am not generally a big Connie fan but they were on a bid deal 5/$12 and I had some other items to ship so figured I would give them a try for morning smokes.
I enjoy them.  A bit more gusto than most connies.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 11:36:16 AM
@Deano: Gorgeous picture of the dolphin. Thanks for sharing.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Are you sure that's not a shark?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 11:41:15 AM
@Deano: Gorgeous picture of the dolphin. Thanks for sharing.
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Are you sure that's not a shark?
No, I'm not.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 11:45:44 AM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
I am not generally a big Connie fan but they were on a bid deal 5/$12 and I had some other items to ship so figured I would give them a try for morning smokes.
I enjoy them.  A bit more gusto than most connies.
I fell asleep before I got it lit but fixing to fire it up.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 11:47:12 AM
Not sure what they're normally priced at or what a deal is, but seems like a decent enough price.

http://www.holts.com/specials/weekend-roast.html
Outstanding deal, so outstanding.............well I do have a Lancero tub.

Damn good cigar too.
Nice that ChampDave is looking out Enablin for you!
Fixed it
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 11:49:14 AM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
I am not generally a big Connie fan but they were on a bid deal 5/$12 and I had some other items to ship so figured I would give them a try for morning smokes.
I enjoy them.  A bit more gusto than most connies.
I fell asleep before I got it lit but fixing to fire it up.
Flat tire syndrome?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 11:58:26 AM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:01:36 PM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
I am not generally a big Connie fan but they were on a bid deal 5/$12 and I had some other items to ship so figured I would give them a try for morning smokes.
I enjoy them.  A bit more gusto than most connies.
I fell asleep before I got it lit but fixing to fire it up.
Flat tire syndrome?
No soft tires here, resting after doing the yard this morning
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:02:01 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Morning buesobeano.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 12:02:31 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:03:42 PM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
I am not generally a big Connie fan but they were on a bid deal 5/$12 and I had some other items to ship so figured I would give them a try for morning smokes.
I enjoy them.  A bit more gusto than most connies.
I fell asleep before I got it lit but fixing to fire it up.
Pretty decent morning Connie smoke but would not pay anything near the full price for them.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 12:04:17 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Sounds like maybe it's not just an image. ;)
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:05:04 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Hate to tell you guys but it is Burgers & Beer Time not coffee and donut time.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 12:08:25 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Sounds like maybe it's not just an image. ;)
He has a reputation to uphold.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:10:03 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Sounds like maybe it's not just an image. ;)
He has a reputation to uphold.
And he upholds it well
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 12:13:15 PM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
I am not generally a big Connie fan but they were on a bid deal 5/$12 and I had some other items to ship so figured I would give them a try for morning smokes.
I enjoy them.  A bit more gusto than most connies.
I fell asleep before I got it lit but fixing to fire it up.
Pretty decent morning Connie smoke but would not pay anything near the full price for them.
But then again, what would we pay full price for?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 12:14:12 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 12:17:06 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:17:47 PM
Something outside the norm for me this morning, CLE Connie Corona.
It's my least favorite of the CLEs but a decent morning cigar.
I am not generally a big Connie fan but they were on a bid deal 5/$12 and I had some other items to ship so figured I would give them a try for morning smokes.
I enjoy them.  A bit more gusto than most connies.
I fell asleep before I got it lit but fixing to fire it up.
Pretty decent morning Connie smoke but would not pay anything near the full price for them.
But then again, what would we pay full price for?
Laranja Lanceros
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:19:08 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 12:31:37 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
Ah, the rainbow Apple logo.  All monochrome these Cheapy Cheapo days.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 12:34:05 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Sounds like maybe it's not just an image. ;)
He has a reputation to uphold.
And he upholds it well
A regular athletic supporter.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 12:37:23 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Hate to tell you guys but it is Burgers & Beer Time not coffee and donut time.
hey, it's always donut time for Antnee "Sac o' Donuts" Scarpa.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:38:04 PM
No price shown but I can imagine what it must be, that said would like to have some.  Right there in B.S's back yard.

Alpharetta Georgia retailer, Blue Havana II is getting ready to celebrate its tenth anniversary. Today the retailer announced it has partnered with Andreas Throuvalas and Curivari Cigars for a cigar to commemorate the occasion. The cigar will be a 7 1/4 x 42 pig-tailed lancero known as the Curivari Seleccion Privada Lancero. The cigar will be officially launched on September 2nd, 2016.

The Curivari Seleccion Privada Lancero is described as a medium to full-bodied cigar delivering nuances of coffee and vanilla. The

In a press release announcing the Curivari Seleccion Privada Lancero Jim Luftman, owner of Blue Havana II Cigars stated, “We have always resisted the temptation of offering a house blend cigar. With a focus on boutiques in our humidor, there was simply no need to put a cigar on the shelf with our name on it. Andreas and I have been discussing this project for over three years and to blend and release this cigar for our 10th Anniversary is really something special.”

The lanceros will be packaged in ten count boxes with a total allocation of 100 boxes. Blue Havana II has indicated the cigars are currently resting at the Blue Havana II retail location awaiting their September 2, 2016 debut.

They got a great logo that is for damn sure!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:43:08 PM
Get ready for more Monsters -Tatuaje Monsters that is. At the 2016 IPCPR Trade Show, Tatuaje Cigars showcased two new samplers that are offshoots from the recently released Tatuaje Skinny Monsters collection – the Tatuaje Skinny Monsters Cazadores Edition and the Tatuaje Skinny Monsters Lancero Edition. These samplers include cigars from the first ten Tatuaje Monster blends. With these blends, and plans for Tatuaje – The Krueger (the 2016 Monster Release), the total number of Monster offerings to date will be up to 52.

The Tatuaje Skinny Monsters Cazadores Edition introduces a 6 3/8 x 43 format for the first ten Monster blends. The Tatuaje Skinny Monsters Lancero Edition introduces a full-lancero size, a 7 1/2 x 38 for each of the blends.

The Cazadores Edition and the Lancero Edition bring the total number of samplers to five. In 2012, Tatuaje released the Little Monsters was a ten count sampler which included shorter and thinner versions of the first five Monsters releases. Two years later, Tatuaje unveiled the ten count Pudgy Monsters, which was a shorter version, but same ring gauge of the first six monsters releases. That sampler also included two new blends, Chuck and Tiff that were not released as Monsters. Earlier this year, Skinny Monsters followed with 6 x 38 petite lancero versions of the ten Monster blends released (including Chuck and Tiff) prior to 2016. There has not been a sampler for the full sized Monsters.

Skinny Monsters has also recently been made available in individual 25 count boxes.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 12:44:12 PM
[...]

Getting difficult to keep track of.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 12:44:57 PM
[...]

Indeed it is but they put a chart at the bottom

http://cigar-coop.com/2016/08/cigar-news-tatuaje-skinny-monsters-cazadores-and-lancero-editions-debut-at-2016-ipcpr.html
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 12:46:35 PM
[...]

Indeed it is
Ignore it until the sampler boxes show up on sale.  That's the cheapy cheapo way.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 12:54:04 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Sounds like maybe it's not just an image. ;)
I'm keeping my figure. Round is most definitely a shape. I learned it in kindergarten.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 12:55:08 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Hate to tell you guys but it is Burgers & Beer Time not coffee and donut time.
It's the weekend. Don't be so concerned with the time of day, grandpa.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 12:58:23 PM

Getting difficult to keep track of.

Getting?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 01:01:32 PM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Coffee with a Bueso habano lit.
Nice. Just brewed some coffee myself. It will be accompanied by a Krispy Kreme. May as well perpetuate the image you all have of me. Diet starts again next week.
Hate to tell you guys but it is Burgers & Beer Time not coffee and donut time.
It's the weekend. Don't be so concerned with the time of day, grandpa.
His Coffee & Donuts ladder of opportunity requires tweaking.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 01:02:40 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 01:04:37 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Your call is important to them...
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 01:05:29 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 01:08:37 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 01:09:17 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
Appreciate it but I haven't done desktop support in 20 years. Let's see, are you having difficulty connecting to your Novell network with Windows 3.11?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 01:13:23 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
Appreciate it but I haven't done desktop support in 20 years. Let's see, are you having difficulty connecting to your Novell network with Windows 3.11?
Good time for you to re-invent yourself and at Bean's expense.   Think Performance Management!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 01:14:27 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
But think what he would do for something the size of one of those RR Donuts!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 01:19:52 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
But think what he would do for something the size of one of those RR Donuts!
Indeed.  A certain herf photo featuring the White Whale comes to mind.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 01:41:38 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
But think what he would do for something the size of one of those RR Donuts!
Stopped by Round Rock Donuts on the way to San Antonio on our last visit to Tim and fambly.  Oh, and the big Buckee's too.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 01:50:35 PM
I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 01:52:56 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
But think what he would do for something the size of one of those RR Donuts!
Stopped by Round Rock Donuts on the way to San Antonio on our last visit to Tim and fambly.  Oh, and the big Buckee's too.
Natives love them but IMFO RR Donuts are terrible.  People bring them to work a lot and as much as I like donuts I have no problem resisting them.

If they don't have it at Bucee's you must not need it!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 01:56:02 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
True, and he'll work for donuts.  I'll have to see if Krispy Kreme has a Donut of the Month delivery program.
But think what he would do for something the size of one of those RR Donuts!
Stopped by Round Rock Donuts on the way to San Antonio on our last visit to Tim and fambly.  Oh, and the big Buckee's too.
Natives love them but IMFO RR Donuts are terrible.  People bring them to work a lot and as much as I like donuts I have no problem resisting them.

If they don't have it at Bucee's you must not need it!
I have to agree with you on the RR donuts, though the line of cars at the drive thru window just about all day says you and I are in the minority.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 01:56:56 PM
Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 01:58:54 PM
[...]

Oh I know, people at my office go crazy over them.  Wife says that people in her office that came from Houston mostly don't like them either.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 02:00:25 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 02:03:20 PM
I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 02:06:50 PM
I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
For sure, at least so far but it is golf.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 02:10:26 PM
[...]

I'm sure BS will be happy to give a brother a hand with that offering, just leave him a note.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 02:12:31 PM
Womens Volleyball doing good.  Swiss vs. Germans.  Healthy set of lungs on one of the Swiss is a real bonus.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 02:12:50 PM
I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
For sure, at least so far but it is golf.
Indeed. Watching the Senior Open right now, hoping Jimenez can find a way to close one of these things out already. Was up 4 last month at the British, then shit the bed on Sunday.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 02:14:37 PM
Good Day SmokingAtWorkTodayBean.
Yep.  Having computer issues since Thursday night Win 10 update and reboot.  Thanks, Bill Gates!
I am number 32 in line at Microsoft technical support chat.  ::)
Tony needs a job call him, he may not be worth a shit but he will at least be a lot nicer than the MS Support Pakistani that is not worth a shit.
Appreciate it but I haven't done desktop support in 20 years. Let's see, are you having difficulty connecting to your Novell network with Windows 3.11?
Good time for you to re-invent yourself and at Bean's expense.   Think Performance Management!
And a nice side trip to Waco.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 02:16:13 PM
I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
For sure, at least so far but it is golf.
Indeed. Watching the Senior Open right now, hoping Jimenez can find a way to close one of these things out already. Was up 4 last month at the British, then shit the bed on Sunday.
Jimenez is the cigar guy isn't he?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 02:19:17 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 02:20:25 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
I think they speed up around midnight.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 02:24:57 PM
I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
For sure, at least so far but it is golf.
Indeed. Watching the Senior Open right now, hoping Jimenez can find a way to close one of these things out already. Was up 4 last month at the British, then shit the bed on Sunday.
Jimenez is the cigar guy isn't he?
Cigars, wine, whiskey, women, cars. That's him.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 02:27:35 PM
I got to watch Golf at 2:00 this afternoon, one of my son's SC high school golf friends is in the lead Playing his first PGA Tournament .  Top money player on the Web.Com tour and will be full time on the PGA next year.  That makes two out of his golfing group playing on the tour but this one is younger than he is, his brother caddy's for him and he is my son's age.
He's making quite the splash in his first tournament.
For sure, at least so far but it is golf.
Indeed. Watching the Senior Open right now, hoping Jimenez can find a way to close one of these things out already. Was up 4 last month at the British, then shit the bed on Sunday.
Jimenez is the cigar guy isn't he?
Cigars, wine, whiskey, women, cars. That's him.
Thought so, hell yeah I like him hope he wins!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 02:30:02 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
I think they speed up around midnight.
Or when people get fed up and disconnect.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 02:46:57 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
I think they speed up around midnight.
Or when people get fed up and disconnect.
"Your current position in line is: 16

We are experiencing higher than normal wait times. Thanks for your patience. You're still in line for chat."
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 02:49:33 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
I think they speed up around midnight.
Or when people get fed up and disconnect.
"Your current position in line is: 16

We are experiencing higher than normal wait times. Thanks for your patience. You're still in line for chat."
Movin' on up like the Jeffersons!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on August 13, 2016, 02:49:46 PM
Time to hit it and quit it. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 03:02:39 PM
Time to hit it and quit it. Hazzuh!
Later Dave.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 03:07:53 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
I think they speed up around midnight.
Or when people get fed up and disconnect.
"Your current position in line is: 16

We are experiencing higher than normal wait times. Thanks for your patience. You're still in line for chat."
Movin' on up like the Jeffersons!
Down to 6, must be the fed and quit factor kicking in.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 03:19:38 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
I think they speed up around midnight.
Or when people get fed up and disconnect.
"Your current position in line is: 16

We are experiencing higher than normal wait times. Thanks for your patience. You're still in line for chat."
Movin' on up like the Jeffersons!
Down to 6, must be the fed and quit factor kicking in.
Down to 2.  Getting excited, almost there (TWSS)
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 03:23:06 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
I think they speed up around midnight.
Or when people get fed up and disconnect.
"Your current position in line is: 16

We are experiencing higher than normal wait times. Thanks for your patience. You're still in line for chat."
Movin' on up like the Jeffersons!
Down to 6, must be the fed and quit factor kicking in.
Down to 2.  Getting excited, almost there (TWSS)
Pace yourself Bean.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 03:42:00 PM
Fell asleep again but for an hour this time.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 03:42:18 PM
You about #29 in line now Bean?
Been stuck at 21 now for the last 30 min or so.  I suspect I'm f'kd.
I think they speed up around midnight.
Or when people get fed up and disconnect.
"Your current position in line is: 16

We are experiencing higher than normal wait times. Thanks for your patience. You're still in line for chat."
Movin' on up like the Jeffersons!
Down to 6, must be the fed and quit factor kicking in.
Down to 2.  Getting excited, almost there (TWSS)
Pace yourself Bean.
Might wet his pants
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 03:54:42 PM
Windows 10 Lull?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 03:58:22 PM
[...]

Picked up the Krispy Kremes yesterday while the glazed were coming off the assembly line, hot. Had to eat one right away and it didn't disappoint.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 04:00:22 PM
"R2-D2" died today at 81  (Kenny Baker)
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 04:00:56 PM
"R2-D2" died today at 81  (Kenny Baker)
My sons will be distraught.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 04:01:45 PM
[...]

Oh yeah...
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 04:03:46 PM
Windows 10 Lull?
Well the chat is ending.  She sent me a patch link, which of course hung up at the 25% download mark.  She's not willing to hang around while I fuk with trying to get that to work.  FML.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 04:03:55 PM
[...]

Even microwaved one this morning for 8 seconds and it was still terrific.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 04:08:48 PM
[...]

Damn they are good when piping hot like that
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 04:09:40 PM
Windows 10 Lull?
Well the chat is ending.  She sent me a patch link, which of course hung up at the 25% download mark.  She's not willing to hang around while I fuk with trying to get that to work.  FML.
Should-a hired Tony
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 04:11:20 PM
Windows 10 Lull?
Well the chat is ending.  She sent me a patch link, which of course hung up at the 25% download mark.  She's not willing to hang around while I fuk with trying to get that to work.  FML.

Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 04:11:45 PM
Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 04:16:21 PM
"R2-D2" died today at 81  (Kenny Baker)
My sons will be distraught.
From a very young son - RDoo-Deedoo and the Rebel Louk.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 04:17:16 PM
Windows 10 Lull?
Well the chat is ending.  She sent me a patch link, which of course hung up at the 25% download mark.  She's not willing to hang around while I fuk with trying to get that to work.  FML.
TWSS
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 04:17:52 PM
Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 04:28:33 PM
Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109
Humidity at 85%.  Just enough rain to get things wet without any real accumulation.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 04:38:46 PM
Watched women's preliminary diving....more like watching women's showering....feeling a little dirty....
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 04:41:28 PM
Watched women's preliminary diving....more like watching women's showering....feeling a little dirty....
I think you need some football.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 05:00:06 PM
Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109
Fixin' to come down here.  We could use it.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 05:01:03 PM
Watched women's preliminary diving....more like watching women's showering....feeling a little dirty....
Tune in women's weight lifting, that will fix you.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 05:02:28 PM
Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109
Fixin' to come down here.  We could use it.
Yeah, I am hearing some thunder in the distance.  Bring it on!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 05:04:44 PM
Just Smok'n no Flot'n today.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 05:05:29 PM
El Oso Lancero ready to light.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 05:11:39 PM
El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Moma Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 05:19:07 PM
Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109
Fixin' to come down here.  We could use it.
Yeah, I am hearing some thunder in the distance.  Bring it on!
Getting closer
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 05:30:15 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 05:44:51 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 05:44:53 PM
Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109
Fixin' to come down here.  We could use it.
Yeah, I am hearing some thunder in the distance.  Bring it on!
Getting closer
Finally, some light rain
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 05:53:12 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 05:54:59 PM
Getting cloudy and some rain on the radar around San Antonio.  Sure could use some precipitation here.
Pretty much from Big Bend to Canada north of Toronto.  Muggy as shit out.  Yet another flash flood watch.
Not at all muggy here with the heat index at 109
Fixin' to come down here.  We could use it.
Yeah, I am hearing some thunder in the distance.  Bring it on!
Getting closer
Finally, some light rain
Chit, now the sun is out
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 05:55:21 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Well said!
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 06:00:16 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:01:29 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
Glad to know your penis has standards. "Wiener Standards"
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:03:37 PM
I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner that is somewhat on the diet but struggling because Tony has me wanting some hot glazed donuts
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 06:08:46 PM
I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner that is somewhat on the diet but struggling because Tony has me wanting some hot glazed donuts
That Tony is a bad influence.  Just sayin'…
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:11:43 PM
I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner that is somewhat on the diet but struggling because Tony has me wanting some hot glazed donuts
That Tony is a bad influence.  Just sayin'…
No doubt he is
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on August 13, 2016, 06:13:16 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
They'll still give you a good fk'n once in office, so might as well elect a Kardashian and enjoy it.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on August 13, 2016, 06:20:57 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
They'll still give you a good fk'n once in office, so might as well elect a Kardashian and enjoy it.
Cleavage in The White House.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:21:44 PM
El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Mama Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
That was a very nice smoke.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 06:24:57 PM
I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner that is somewhat on the diet but struggling because Tony has me wanting some hot glazed donuts
My kids and I are currently playing Iron Chef. They're coming up with off-the-wall ingredients and I have to come up with a recipe. A couple of them I'm actually interested in trying.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
They'll still give you a good fk'n once in office, so might as well elect a Kardashian and enjoy it.
Exactly my point.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 06:26:33 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
They'll still give you a good fk'n once in office, so might as well elect a Kardashian and enjoy it.
Cleavage in The White House.
Butt cleavage.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:29:40 PM
Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:39:36 PM
I am trying to think of something that sounds good for dinner that is somewhat on the diet but struggling because Tony has me wanting some hot glazed donuts
My kids and I are currently playing Iron Chef. They're coming up with off-the-wall ingredients and I have to come up with a recipe. A couple of them I'm actually interested in trying.
That's funny
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:41:14 PM
Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.
Only 82 degrees with a somewhat cool breeze, very nice!

I may sleep on the patio.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on August 13, 2016, 06:45:21 PM
Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.
Only 82 degrees with a somewhat cool breeze, very nice!

I may sleep on the patio.
I'm reading that as, the Mrs is pissed and kicked my ass out of the house.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:46:04 PM
Travellin Dave must have found the women's wrestling
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 06:47:34 PM
Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.
Only 82 degrees with a somewhat cool breeze, very nice!

I may sleep on the patio.
I'm reading that as, the Mrs is pissed and kicked my ass out of the house.
Nope, not here.  The story goes she does not annoy me and get on my nerves out here.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 07:52:37 PM
Just got a weather alert that I am in the path of heavy rain with flooding expected until 7:45 pm.

Bring it on, I am on top of the hill.
Appears the flood rain has dissipated and now only a drizzle
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 07:58:47 PM
Watched women's preliminary diving....more like watching women's showering....feeling a little dirty....
Tune in women's weight lifting, that will fix you.
Do they show them showering?
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:00:44 PM
El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Moma Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
I don't know what batches of Aganorsa Warped got into, but there are some mighty fine profiles across their lines.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:03:33 PM

Weiner on weiner. He’s been caught sexting again, this time telling a girl in LA he was “deceptively strong like a mongoose” before giving her his cell number and telling her how to find him. Unfortunately, he was actually communicating with the girl’s boyfriend the whole time… so his mongoose urges went unsatisfied.
What a dick. How is it that we vote these assholes into office?
The electorate made the Kardashians famous.  Any more questions?
Hmmm. I see what you're saying. But I'll admit that I would bang any one of those Kardashians. I wouldn't however bang Weiner nor Trump.
Don't know if I could quite go for the sloppy fourths, or fifths or .....when them.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:09:08 PM
Travellin Dave must have found the women's wrestling
No, passed on that, but somehow managed to work up a sweat watering....WTF?  Just sat down with a Matilde.  Jury still out on this one, but an interesting smoke.  All I feel like drinking now is iced tea.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:11:37 PM
Cooked dinner out on the grill today, couple of Trenton Burgers.  Don't know that I actually had to light it, just put the meat on, close the lid and it may cook itself.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 08:15:59 PM
Cooked dinner out on the grill today, couple of Trenton Burgers.  Don't know that I actually had to light it, just put the meat on, close the lid and it may cook itself.
76 degrees here which is as cool as I have seen it in at least a month and probaly longer.  81 when I woke up this morning.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:16:20 PM
Guess Trump's buddy Putin took him up on his hacking offer of the DNC.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:17:08 PM
Cooked dinner out on the grill today, couple of Trenton Burgers.  Don't know that I actually had to light it, just put the meat on, close the lid and it may cook itself.
76 degrees here which is as cool as I have seen it in at least a month and probaly longer.  81 when I woke up this morning.
88 here.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 08:18:12 PM
El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Moma Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
I don't know what batches of Aganorsa Warped got into, but there are some mighty fine profiles across their lines.
That one was sure good, wish I had bought more than 10 on the deal.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:20:26 PM
How to celebrate Fidel's 90's birthday:
http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/world/2016/08/13/88641588/
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 08:20:32 PM
Guess Trump's buddy Putin took him up on his hacking offer of the DNC.
Hope they keep up the good work but I don't think it is the Russians.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:21:37 PM
El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Moma Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
I don't know what batches of Aganorsa Warped got into, but there are some mighty fine profiles across their lines.
That one was sure good, wish I had bought more than 10 on the deal.
Very rare to see any kind of deal on Warped, including when they appear on the Devil.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:23:11 PM
OK, but not great deal at Atlantic.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/all-cigars/warped-el-oso-ursus-2016-limited-edition.asp
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 08:24:59 PM
El Oso Lancero ready to light.
The Moma Bear is lit, first few puffs are excellent.
I don't know what batches of Aganorsa Warped got into, but there are some mighty fine profiles across their lines.
That one was sure good, wish I had bought more than 10 on the deal.
Very rare to see any kind of deal on Warped, including when they appear on the Devil.
These were on the Page and I bought 2 ASAP which appeared to be half of what they had then they were gone in about 3 minutes.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 08:29:15 PM
OK, but not great deal at Atlantic.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/all-cigars/warped-el-oso-ursus-2016-limited-edition.asp
Yeah I saw those and they looked interesting.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on August 13, 2016, 08:43:28 PM
OK, but not great deal at Atlantic.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/all-cigars/warped-el-oso-ursus-2016-limited-edition.asp
Yeah I saw those and they looked interesting.
That's about the biggest RG they have.
Title: Re: 8/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on August 13, 2016, 08:47:24 PM
OK, but not great deal at Atlantic.

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/all-cigars/warped-el-oso-ursus-2016-limited-edition.asp
Yeah I saw those and they looked interesting.
That's about the biggest RG they have.
They do seem to like skinny cigars, at least somebody still does.