Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2020, 10:58:40 AM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
ScottieFish came in swinging today!
Having not been around a lot, he has a lot of that pent up.
Warden sure as hell wouldn't let him get away with it at home.

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2020, 11:00:23 AM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
ScottieFish came in swinging today!
Why?  Is he not wearing pants again?
Now there's a mental image.

« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2020, 11:08:39 AM »

La Gloria Cubana Esteli Robusto
$32.50

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2020, 11:09:58 AM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
ScottieFish came in swinging today!
Why?  Is he not wearing pants again?
Now there's a mental image.
Figuring you spent enough CFest weekends with him, that image should be very clear.

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2020, 11:12:12 AM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
ScottieFish came in swinging today!
Why?  Is he not wearing pants again?
Now there's a mental image.
Figuring you spent enough CFest weekends with you, that image should be very clear.
I didn't say it wasn't, I just said it was there. ;)

« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2020, 11:19:30 AM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
we all know most 'moderators' have no clue on what's going on around then.
good seeing you Scott.

« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2020, 11:25:12 AM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
ScottieFish came in swinging today!
Why?  Is he not wearing pants again?
Now there's a mental image.
Figuring you spent enough CFest weekends with him, that image should be very clear.
Are we talking about me, or Nate?

« Reply #52 on: October 21, 2020, 11:36:29 AM »

Man O' War Ruination 10th Anniversary Box-Pressed Gordo
$24.99

« Reply #53 on: October 21, 2020, 11:42:50 AM »

Shitty network connection lull. I've had two meetings already this morning and they kept cutting out. I did my daily ritual of rebooting my router and wifi prior to the meetings but I believe the issue is with my laptop. Let's give this a shot and hope it comes back up before my next meeting. Sheesh.
What platform for the meetings?  We were having a bitch of a time with Teams yesterday.
Yep, MS Teams.

Good morning, Bret.

« Reply #54 on: October 21, 2020, 11:45:42 AM »

Shitty network connection lull. I've had two meetings already this morning and they kept cutting out. I did my daily ritual of rebooting my router and wifi prior to the meetings but I believe the issue is with my laptop. Let's give this a shot and hope it comes back up before my next meeting. Sheesh.
Go have a cigar.
Good morning, Dave. I hadn't tried that but I'll keep it in mind for next time. The laptop reboot seemed to do the trick.

« Reply #55 on: October 21, 2020, 11:46:34 AM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
I like your thinking...

« Reply #56 on: October 21, 2020, 11:47:49 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Joyce Randolph is 96.
Rock singer Manfred Mann is 80.
Musician Steve Cropper (Booker T. & the MG’s) is 79.
Singer Elvin Bishop is 78.
TV’s Judge Judy Sheindlin is 78.
Actor Everett McGill is 75.
Musician Lee Loughnane (LAHK’-nayn) (Chicago) is 74.
Actor Dick Christie is 72.
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is 71.
Actor LaTanya Richardson Jackson is 71.
Musician Charlotte Caffey (The Go-Go’s) is 67.
Movie director Catherine Hardwicke is 65.
Singer Julian Cope is 63.
Rock musician Steve Lukather (Toto) is 63.
Actor Ken Watanabe (wah-tah-NAH’-bee) is 61.
Actor Melora Walters is 60.
Rock musician Che (chay) Colovita Lemon is 50.
Rock singer-musician Nick Oliveri (Mondo Generator) is 49.
Christian rock musician Charlie Lowell (Jars of Clay) is 47. Actor Jeremy Miller is 44.
Country singer Matthew Ramsey (Old Dominion) is 43.
Actor Will Estes is 42.
Actor Michael McMillian is 42.
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian (kahr-DASH’-ee-uhn) West is 40.
Actor Matt Dallas is 38.
Actor Charlotte Sullivan is 37.
Actor Aaron Tveit (tuh-VAYT’) is 37.
Actor Glenn Powell is 32.
Country singer Kane Brown is 27.
Joyce Randolph is still kickin'? I'm sure I was equally surprised last year.

« Reply #57 on: October 21, 2020, 11:52:27 AM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
ScottieFish came in swinging today!
Why?  Is he not wearing pants again?
Now there's a mental image.
Figuring you spent enough CFest weekends with him, that image should be very clear.
Are we talking about me, or Nate?
Yup

« Reply #58 on: October 21, 2020, 11:57:43 AM »

Surprised to see how slow it is on here. There have been some solid offerings on the jam. I only looked a couple of times and saw some quality sticks. Price, is another story.
Here's my solid offering: GFY!
but it's Humpday not Tuesday. day late dollar short?
Morning Dean! Tony deserved that one, complaining about it being slow and referencing solid offers with no detail...not to mention using the word "sticks" lol
ScottieFish came in swinging today!
Why?  Is he not wearing pants again?
Now there's a mental image.
Figuring you spent enough CFest weekends with him, that image should be very clear.
Are we talking about me, or Nate?
:-X

« Reply #59 on: October 21, 2020, 12:01:29 PM »

[...]

Yes Ralph.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8