Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

« Reply #75 on: January 02, 2018, 03:06:34 PM »

Ready to face the tundra again in order to find lunch. Really wish I had packed one today.
Tough day to have to go outside more than absolutely necessary.
Yeah but I'm hungry.
Yes, that would be the absolute necessity. But next time, have the wife make you a couple PB&J in the morning.
Hahaha! Good one.
Probably better to make them yourself anyway, make sure they're edible, amiright?
Doubt I'll be going here for lunch..http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/couple-in-mexican-restaurant-romp-629430
That's just riDICKulous! What are you supposed to do while you're waiting for the check?
It's usually the waitress that gets the big tip.

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2018, 03:43:17 PM »

Ready to face the tundra again in order to find lunch. Really wish I had packed one today.
Tough day to have to go outside more than absolutely necessary.
Yeah but I'm hungry.
Yes, that would be the absolute necessity. But next time, have the wife make you a couple PB&J in the morning.
Hahaha! Good one.
Probably better to make them yourself anyway, make sure they're edible, amiright?
Doubt I'll be going here for lunch..http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/couple-in-mexican-restaurant-romp-629430
That's just riDICKulous! What are you supposed to do while you're waiting for the check?
It's usually the waitress that gets the big tip.
Hahaha. Fair point. (TWSS)

« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2018, 04:26:35 PM »

Ready to face the tundra again in order to find lunch. Really wish I had packed one today.
Tough day to have to go outside more than absolutely necessary.
Yeah but I'm hungry.
Yes, that would be the absolute necessity. But next time, have the wife make you a couple PB&J in the morning.
Hahaha! Good one.
Probably better to make them yourself anyway, make sure they're edible, amiright?
Doubt I'll be going here for lunch..http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/couple-in-mexican-restaurant-romp-629430
That's just riDICKulous! What are you supposed to do while you're waiting for the check?
I don't know, what do you do?

« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2018, 05:14:33 PM »

Ready to face the tundra again in order to find lunch. Really wish I had packed one today.
Tough day to have to go outside more than absolutely necessary.
Yeah but I'm hungry.
Yes, that would be the absolute necessity. But next time, have the wife make you a couple PB&J in the morning.
Hahaha! Good one.
Probably better to make them yourself anyway, make sure they're edible, amiright?
Doubt I'll be going here for lunch..http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/couple-in-mexican-restaurant-romp-629430
That's just riDICKulous! What are you supposed to do while you're waiting for the check?
I don't know, what do you do?
Depends, is he having dinner with you?  If so, photographic evidence from a past herf answers that question.

« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2018, 06:53:09 PM »

Ready to face the tundra again in order to find lunch. Really wish I had packed one today.
Tough day to have to go outside more than absolutely necessary.
Yeah but I'm hungry.
Yes, that would be the absolute necessity. But next time, have the wife make you a couple PB&J in the morning.
Hahaha! Good one.
Probably better to make them yourself anyway, make sure they're edible, amiright?
Doubt I'll be going here for lunch..http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/couple-in-mexican-restaurant-romp-629430
That's just riDICKulous! What are you supposed to do while you're waiting for the check?
I don't know, what do you do?
Depends, is he having dinner with you?  If so, photographic evidence from a past herf answers that question.
D'oh!

« Reply #80 on: January 02, 2018, 09:59:48 PM »

Homer Tony lull.

« Reply #81 on: January 02, 2018, 10:00:40 PM »

Ready to face the tundra again in order to find lunch. Really wish I had packed one today.
Tough day to have to go outside more than absolutely necessary.
Yeah but I'm hungry.
Yes, that would be the absolute necessity. But next time, have the wife make you a couple PB&J in the morning.
Hahaha! Good one.
Probably better to make them yourself anyway, make sure they're edible, amiright?
Doubt I'll be going here for lunch..http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/couple-in-mexican-restaurant-romp-629430
That's just riDICKulous! What are you supposed to do while you're waiting for the check?
I don't know, what do you do?
Depends, is he having dinner with you?  If so, photographic evidence from a past herf answers that question.
Good point.

« Reply #82 on: January 02, 2018, 10:04:03 PM »

Ready to face the tundra again in order to find lunch. Really wish I had packed one today.
Tough day to have to go outside more than absolutely necessary.
Yeah but I'm hungry.
Yes, that would be the absolute necessity. But next time, have the wife make you a couple PB&J in the morning.
Hahaha! Good one.
Probably better to make them yourself anyway, make sure they're edible, amiright?
Doubt I'll be going here for lunch..http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/couple-in-mexican-restaurant-romp-629430
That's just riDICKulous! What are you supposed to do while you're waiting for the check?
I don't know, what do you do?
Depends, is he having dinner with you?  If so, photographic evidence from a past herf answers that question.
Good point.
Your avi is a sports car split in two?  Is that metaphorical for a certain college football team?

« Reply #83 on: January 02, 2018, 10:40:14 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]