Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2015
« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2015, 10:15:44 PM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I have dover sole oreganata in the oven and spaghetti with limoncello sauce on the stove.  Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Room 101 HN and I will be looking to purchase them in the future.
Price isn't too bad on them either.  Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.
I will definitely let you know.  Right now I'm still waiting on the oil tank saga to come to a close.
dover sole or Hudson Bay flounder? Hard fish to bone, twss

« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2015, 10:19:24 PM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I have dover sole oreganata in the oven and spaghetti with limoncello sauce on the stove.  Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Room 101 HN and I will be looking to purchase them in the future.
Price isn't too bad on them either.  Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.
I will definitely let you know.  Right now I'm still waiting on the oil tank saga to come to a close.
dover sole or Hudson Bay flounder? Hard fish to bone, twss
Had to work hard to set yourself up with that one.   ::)

« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2015, 10:22:13 PM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I have dover sole oreganata in the oven and spaghetti with limoncello sauce on the stove.  Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Room 101 HN and I will be looking to purchase them in the future.
Price isn't too bad on them either.  Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.
I will definitely let you know.  Right now I'm still waiting on the oil tank saga to come to a close.
dover sole or Hudson Bay flounder? Hard fish to bone, twss
Had to work hard to set yourself up with that one.   ::)
It's OK to do that, there's no shame in it.  (TWSS)

« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2015, 10:23:37 PM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I have dover sole oreganata in the oven and spaghetti with limoncello sauce on the stove.  Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Room 101 HN and I will be looking to purchase them in the future.
Price isn't too bad on them either.  Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.
I will definitely let you know.  Right now I'm still waiting on the oil tank saga to come to a close.
dover sole or Hudson Bay flounder? Hard fish to bone, twss
It was already deboned dover sole from Trader Joe's.  Kids loved it.  Overall a very successful meal.

« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2015, 10:43:21 PM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I have dover sole oreganata in the oven and spaghetti with limoncello sauce on the stove.  Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Room 101 HN and I will be looking to purchase them in the future.
Price isn't too bad on them either.  Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.
That is a solid line, but I'm partial to the SA.  Wish a deal for other than the 60 RG would appear.
San Andres?

« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2015, 10:48:20 PM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I have dover sole oreganata in the oven and spaghetti with limoncello sauce on the stove.  Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Room 101 HN and I will be looking to purchase them in the future.
Price isn't too bad on them either.  Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.
That is a solid line, but I'm partial to the SA.  Wish a deal for other than the 60 RG would appear.
San Andres?
Yup

« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2015, 10:49:00 PM »

Halfwheel has some fine intro's to new offerings at the IPCPR.

« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2015, 10:52:15 PM »

Halfwheel has some fine intro's to new offerings at the IPCPR.
Wonder if they were supposed to let the cat out of the bag already.

« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2015, 10:54:02 PM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I have dover sole oreganata in the oven and spaghetti with limoncello sauce on the stove.  Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Room 101 HN and I will be looking to purchase them in the future.
Price isn't too bad on them either.  Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.
That is a solid line, but I'm partial to the SA.  Wish a deal for other than the 60 RG would appear.
San Andres?
Yup
I know I've had them too but I don't recall the particulars at this moment.  Pretty sure I have at least one in the humi and will have to look for it.

« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2015, 11:17:34 PM »

Halfwheel has some fine intro's to new offerings at the IPCPR.
Wonder if they were supposed to let the cat out of the bag already.
Yea, a number make announcements leading up to the show and many make their first introduction there.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]