CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: 7/7/2015  (Read 21701 times)

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 7/7/2015
« Reply #195 on: July 07, 2015, 10:15:44 PM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I have dover sole oreganata in the oven and spaghetti with limoncello sauce on the stove.  Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Room 101 HN and I will be looking to purchase them in the future.
Price isn't too bad on them either.  Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.
I will definitely let you know.  Right now I'm still waiting on the oil tank saga to come to a close.
dover sole or Hudson Bay flounder? Hard fish to bone, twss

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #196 on: July 07, 2015, 10:19:24 PM »

Just a quick drive-by.  I have dover sole oreganata in the oven and spaghetti with limoncello sauce on the stove.  Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Room 101 HN and I will be looking to purchase them in the future.
Price isn't too bad on them either.  Let me know if you want me to pick them up for you.
I will definitely let you know.  Right now I'm still waiting on the oil tank saga to come to a close.
Had to work hard to set yourself up with that one.   ::)

Threebean

« Reply #197 on: July 07, 2015, 10:22:13 PM »

Had to work hard to set yourself up with that one.   ::)
It's OK to do that, there's no shame in it.  (TWSS)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #198 on: July 07, 2015, 10:23:37 PM »

It was already deboned dover sole from Trader Joe's.  Kids loved it.  Overall a very successful meal.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #199 on: July 07, 2015, 10:43:21 PM »

That is a solid line, but I'm partial to the SA.  Wish a deal for other than the 60 RG would appear.
San Andres?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2015, 10:48:20 PM »

That is a solid line, but I'm partial to the SA.  Wish a deal for other than the 60 RG would appear.
San Andres?
Yup

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2015, 10:49:00 PM »

Halfwheel has some fine intro's to new offerings at the IPCPR.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2015, 10:52:15 PM »

Wonder if they were supposed to let the cat out of the bag already.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2015, 10:54:02 PM »

San Andres?
Yup
I know I've had them too but I don't recall the particulars at this moment.  Pretty sure I have at least one in the humi and will have to look for it.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2015, 11:17:34 PM »

Wonder if they were supposed to let the cat out of the bag already.
Yea, a number make announcements leading up to the show and many make their first introduction there.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]